Tom Hiddleston #6 The truth about Thomas W. Hiddleston

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is so goddamn adorable- Jeff definitely seemed to not know how to deal with that interviewer and Tom definitely swooped in to the rescue. You can tell he does NOT want anyone bringing up the De Niro impression ever šŸ˜‚

I hope you're okay! Let Tom's handsomeness heal you with its magical power!

Just found this on tumblr, from comic con, not sure if 2018 or 19? I want to say 19. He had BETTER have gotten new jeans by now at least:
View attachment 849445
Thank you absolutely full of the cold (yep checked definitely a cold and feeling awful)

Reactions: 2
@clara131brown I hope you'll feel better soon! Hugs!

@db131 I have no idea where photos are from! My IG is full of Tom's pictures. Boyfriend is already side-eyeing me. šŸ˜±

Which reminds me we have to elaborate that eye-fuc*ing expression. How it works?

Those blue eyes! That gaze! I would be like take everything! šŸ˜‚

20211106_103937.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Just found this on tumblr, from comic con, not sure if 2018 or 19? I want to say 19. He had BETTER have gotten new jeans by now at least:
Ohh... this is from the Arizona Comic Con...2019 I believe, when he wore jeans with gonad ventilation holes.

I still don't understand how he didn't notice the hole....:confused:

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Ohh... this is from the Arizona Comic Con...2019 I believe, when he wore jeans with gonad ventilation holes.

He probably didn't expect to take such a pose and hoped that no one would see the hole

Maybe it got teared when he kneeled at some point. He has loooong legs. Pants tend to do that when you least expect it. :D

Speaking of...pants.... :D I know this is a repost but there is something about Ragnarok Loki that just....works :D

Attachments

• Haha
Imagine he phones you to ask about suggestions for his new outfit for Comic Con.

I am sorry for posting ig link. Board acts weird on me.

• Heart
@clara131brown I hope you'll feel better soon! Hugs!

@db131 I have no idea where photos are from! My IG is full of Tom's pictures. Boyfriend is already side-eyeing me. šŸ˜±

Which reminds me we have to elaborate that eye-fuc*ing expression. How it works?

Those blue eyes! That gaze! I would be like take everything! šŸ˜‚

View attachment 849793
It might have to do with the eyebrows, like here is an example of his eyes having sweet tenderness as if he is going to pet your hair all night long:
Screen Shot 2021-11-06 at 8.42.32 AM.png

And here's Tom looking at you like he's going to destroy every part of you and then make you thank him:
Tom2.jpg

Gonad ventilation :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: For real, considering it seems like he never wears underwear you'd think it would be a tad breezy...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh, so something from me for a good start of a new thread:

Last edited:
  • Heart
So, it is Sunday....maybe it is time for TomĀ“s another random apperance at some event :D

Reactions: 4
This made me smile- if he has Freaks and Geeks' seal of approval that is good enough for me!

So, it is Sunday....maybe it is time for TomĀ“s another random apperance at some event :D

You have no idea how much I would love it! Fingers crossed.

Anyone seen Eternals? I didn't like it. Bummer. Really wanted to like it. I don't want to spoil it, but IMO there are too many characters with no mutual chemistry. Too long running time, with no so much of the result. I didn't stay for credits, so no idea if there were some.

You have no idea how much I would love it! Fingers crossed.

Anyone seen Eternals? I didn't like it. Bummer. Really wanted to like it. I don't want to spoil it, but IMO there are too many characters with no mutual chemistry. Too long running time, with no so much of the result. I didn't stay for credits, so no idea if there were some.
I was planning to go to see it yesterday but we were very busy with other stuff and I didnĀ“t get there. I am still planning to go.
Sadly, this sounds like a very DC movie....too many characters who I donĀ“t care about with a too long running time. But I will see. I sometimes like things others donĀ“t.

You know what? I wish DC breaks box-office with new Batman and makes MCU try more. Past few movies were but money-snatchers.

You know what? I wish DC breaks box-office with new Batman and makes MCU try more. Past few movies were but money-snatchers.
I didnĀ“t like the trailer much....Pattison is good but I have problems to believe him that character. But I think the last good Batman was the one from Tim Burton so call me oldfashioned :D DC movies are just not too good as they tried to connect the universe in three movies and speed 13 years of MCU careful universe buidlig into 3 years. So now they basically gave up and try to do solo movies. LetĀ“s see where it leads. Suicide Squad was hyped left and right and I still disliked it :( The only one I really liked was Wonder Woman 1, it was actually really good.
I donĀ“t want any MCU movie to fail or be bad but there are some (Hulk is buried deeply in the history and Tom and ChrisĀ“ chemistry was the only saving grace in Thor 2) but they need to get back to the roots a bit. But I hate those "Marvel fatique" articles simply for the sake of it because they keep forgetting the whole Marvel universe was created from a pure excitement of a few producing nerds who were risking losing the characters forever if Iron Man wouldnĀ“t have been successful.
I think the partial failure of Black Widow was due to the fact the movie came about 10 years too late and after Nat died in the MCU so there were no real stakes. Til these days, I donĀ“t understand why (so far pretty pointless character) Captain Marvel got a movie first. If anything, they should have switched places and Black Widow should have been squeezed between both Avengers movies. And not release it then on the stream at the same day. Good for Scarlett she didnĀ“t let Disney to screw with her and good for Kevin Feige to stand with her.
I think the reason they pushed a few movies further is to avoid the fatique...I mean, Shang-Chi is still in our local cinema and now there are also The Eternals...they just need more time to promote it and give fans a bit of a time to breath. Literally nobody I know (and is an MCU fan) was interested in it. They all want to see Spiderman and Doctor Strange and Loki season 2 and new Thor, which probably gives you an idea how difficult it will be with the new introduced characters. That is imo also reason why Loki or Wanda got the shows - they want to build a new MCU on them while keep them as a bridge (along with Strange, I think).
Covid did not help them because everything was released at once and the schedule of the release shuffled so for a normal viewer, it got also terribly confusing. We donĀ“t even have D+ here yet so some will be probably confused why is Loki here and here when he died in Infinity War and why there are those characters from another universes.
But I still trust Kevin, and I think he just needs more time. And also viewers with a longer attention span than just those thinking 20 minutes long episode of anything is long and checking their phones every 30 seconds :D