Tom Hiddleston #6 The truth about Thomas W. Hiddleston

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As you said no one knows what's going on. Maybe Tom is asexual and decided he wants to buy someone not-super-flattering dresses until the end of time.
😂 I love this narrative! The idea that he would regularly on a shopping spree for someone else is just hilarious!
More seriously, as you said I didn't see any insulting comments (snarky sure) about zawe, but indeed I don't care about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We're at 1000 posts and I still can't seem to post our new thread with the title that was voted for

Reactions: 1
We're at 1000 posts and I still can't seem to post our new thread with the title that was voted for
And it's pressuring us now too! Okay let's see if this does anything- who is all in favor of @clara131brown suggestion of

Tom Hiddleston #7- The Re-Emergence of Tom W. Hiddleston, The Blue Fascination

Reactions: 8
And it's pressuring us now too! Okay let's see if this does anything- who is all in favor of @clara131brown suggestion of

Tom Hiddleston #7- The Re-Emergence of Tom W. Hiddleston, The Blue Fascination
Yes, I voted for it twice already so it does count twice, right? :D

Yes, I voted for it twice already so it does count twice, right? :D
I'm doing something wrong because it's not giving me a post thread option anywhere and I'm starting to feel really demented :ROFLMAO: Where is @LetMeRamble come back we need you you were always so good at this??

I'm doing something wrong because it's not giving me a post thread option anywhere and I'm starting to feel really demented :ROFLMAO: Where is @LetMeRamble come back we need you you were always so good at this??
It does show up right up but I have no idea what to do next after clicking on it :D Why the hell was the original one deleted when it was like only 20 posts away? :D
What do you need to do after clicking on it? Just type something and post?
Could anyone less dumb than me try again?

• Haha
It does show up right up but I have no idea what to do next after clicking on it :D Why the hell was the original one deleted when it was like only 20 posts away? :D
What do you need to do after clicking on it? Just type something and post?
Could anyone less dumb than me try again?
Okay I got it!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't think his nose looks red, but I really wish he'd exfoliate from time to time.

So, there's this girl on twitter that only talked about meeting Tom Hiddleston. And people are thinking she's talking about him as a boyfriend. UGH, people these days just thinks about the darnest things. She said that she met Tom casually while on a holiday. A lot of his fans are attacking her for reminising about the casual meeting. Just some internet gossip for you lot.

So, there's this girl on twitter that only talked about meeting Tom Hiddleston. And people are thinking she's talking about him as a boyfriend. UGH, people these days just thinks about the darnest things. She said that she met Tom casually while on a holiday. A lot of his fans are attacking her for reminising about the casual meeting. Just some internet gossip for you lot.
Hey this is the old thread, the new one is Part 8 if you want to join us there: