Tom Hiddleston #6 The truth about Thomas W. Hiddleston

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know the truth? Where the mole man hides? What's the secret behind those piercing blue eyes? All that an more, here....in this thread

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's a still from the Night Manager....when he meets Angela at a restaurant in Switzerland....I think
Oh I meant the one I posted haha, the one where he looks like he’s going to duck and/or kill us over a plate of…brownies?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That’s from the after party at the premiere of Thor Ragnarok. You can tell by his suit and tie. He never wore that anywhere else.

Reactions: 2
New thread! And you guys definitley know how to kick start it :D

So, what is the truth is that Tom has nipples living their own life or....

Last edited:
  • Heart
New thred! And you guys definitley know how to kick start it :D

He is not the mole man. He is trying to figure out if he can dig his way to China.
That's the truth I can share at the moment

• Haha
New thred! And you guys definitley know how to kick start it :D

Thank you for reminding me! I have to represent the unstoppable nipples!

Tom.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Oh, oh...seriously though, can we all agree on what those "favours" in Thor: Ragnarok were? :D The interview is a bit cringey, almost like Tom to the rescue :D However Jeff is like "what am I doing on this planet" all the time.... :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Greetings to everyone here in the new thread hehehe, thanks for the respect always 💕
IMG-20210417-WA0001.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh, oh...seriously though, can we all agree on what those "favours" in Thor: Ragnarok were? :D The interview is a bit cringey, almost like Tom to the rescue :D However Jeff is like "what am I doing on this planet" all the time.... :D

He is so goddamn adorable- Jeff definitely seemed to not know how to deal with that interviewer and Tom definitely swooped in to the rescue. You can tell he does NOT want anyone bringing up the De Niro impression ever 😂

Woohoo new thread, lots of catching up to do. Sorry not been too well.
I hope you're okay! Let Tom's handsomeness heal you with its magical power!

Just found this on tumblr, from comic con, not sure if 2018 or 19? I want to say 19. He had BETTER have gotten new jeans by now at least:
Tomjeans.jpg