Tom Hiddleston #5 The Red Sweater Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
https://www.gettyimages.ca/photos/tom-hiddleston?assettype=image&family=editorial&phrase=tom hiddleston&sort=newest&events=775730056 Out supporting Kenneth Branagh (with bonus Eddie Redmayne!)😁 and wearing a suit with a white shirt and no tie😍

Oh my god this sexy suit wearing son of a- do you lurk here Tom? Have you seen our demands? We are happy gals! HE LOOKS SO GOOD!

Alright...now we just need to get him to remember he once wore other colors. Believe me I am very grateful to see the sweater has been left at home (maybe Zawe fed it to Bobby or something), but he did used to wear such a variety of suits and I would love to see him in grey or brown or even just a different suit. I feel like he's becoming very eccentric that he only wears different combinations of like 4 items 😂 😂

Last edited:
https://www.gettyimages.ca/photos/tom-hiddleston?assettype=image&family=editorial&phrase=tom hiddleston&sort=newest&events=775730056 Out supporting Kenneth Branagh (with bonus Eddie Redmayne!)😁 and wearing a suit with a white shirt and no tie😍

bleeping finally, Thomas!!!! You ACTUALLY look happy with your buddy Brannagh!!
Not only he looks like the finest dessert in that suit but he does look happy, pld times happy! :love: :love:

Oh my god this sexy suit wearing son of a- do you lurk here Tom? Have you seen our demands? We are happy gals! HE LOOKS SO GOOD!
He did not listen to mine!!!! WHERE IS MY RED SWEATER, THOMAS???? WHEEEEERE!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
*navy suit
*white shirt
*dark blue sweater
*light blue sweater
*dark jeans

If that's not a capsule closet then I don't know what is ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And thank God does not have both hands in his pocket.
Ooh I'd seen she was going to play Rogue but knowing what I do of the comics it didn't make sense. This character would make more sense but if they go with the comics the character is killed by Captain Marvel as far as a I remember.

Ooh I'd seen she was going to play Rogue but knowing what I do of the comics it didn't make sense. This character would make more sense but if they go with the comics the character is killed by Captain Marvel as far as a I remember.
Please don't stony me, but at Ibizagate she didn't have such a good Marvel body. In general, women train a lot for this type of role.

Reactions: 1
Finally, he is getting out into the world :D I like that trend.
I love these random apperances.

Remember to keep voting at PCA so we can see more ;)

Daily Mail, if anything, the photos are bigger....but those typos....I can´t believe anybody gets paid for this. Your only job is to write a photo description....

Last edited:
*navy suit
*white shirt
*dark blue sweater
*light blue sweater
*dark jeans

If that's not a capsule closet then I don't know what is ;)
100% he just mixes and matches the few items he has. I like to think he calls his navy sweater “Bluey” and throws a fit if he can’t wear it that day :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Finally, he is getting out into the world :D I like that trend.
I love these random apperances.

Remember to keep voting at PCA so we can see more ;)

Daily Mail, if anything, the photos are bigger....but those typos....I can´t believe anybody gets paid for this. Your only job is to write a photo description....

Why does the movie go out in US before UK?

Back to Mr i-only-have-2-outfits-but-i-rock-it : thank you sir!! Seeing him with this openly happy face is a genuine pleasure! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
In honor of Halloween (I know it’s not actually Halloween but at my school it is so I am currently dressed as a witch), a throwback to when Charlie and Tom swapped characters and the cast of Betrayal all wore Marvel costumes!
39E22938-2EFE-4068-BA0E-635D94B8B77B.jpeg

75E4163F-2ADD-42B3-BEBA-35DDEF99E350.jpeg

84F67B22-E9D2-4525-ACE0-896C92C85097.jpeg

Tom looked goooood as Daredevil :devilish:

Reactions: 2
Please don't stony me, but at Ibizagate she didn't have such a good Marvel body. In general, women train a lot for this type of role.
I'd never do that but I do agree, most of the women do train that are in the fighting scenes. I've seen some of the videos and the physique they end up with. But totally agree with you.

Why does the movie go out in US before UK?

Back to Mr i-only-have-2-outfits-but-i-rock-it : thank you sir!! Seeing him with this openly happy face is a genuine pleasure! 😊
Usually if the movie company is US based it will generally open there first but not always sometimes they'll open first in the country where the film is set or to time with a certain film festival or on occasion so as not to clash with the opening of another film that might affect their box office run without wildly moving the release date. But for Indy films it can generally open in the country the director is from (Director friend took me to see a friends film about aliens invading shot with only 2 real actors, the rest they picked up as they went and a shoe string budget and although it was set in US and South America it opened in the UK).

Last edited:
Happy Friday and Happy Thomas for everyone!

1635520241783.png
1635520251626.png

Boy did the photos from last night gave me hope to see this goofball out of the cage again!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I actually agree with this, they both looked a little on the “looser” side in Ibiza- Tom seemed to have tightened up his pecs since then just based on how it looks through his sweater. I know Zawe trains so maybe she will tighten up for filming? Or maybe the costume she’s wearing won’t need quite as tight of a physique? I hate body shaming and I think her body is perfectly fine but they do usually put the Marvel actors through pretty rigorous routines.

You can see her working out on this video. She had worked out with this guy during Betrayal and paid him a visit during the Tony awards. There are a number of videos

You can see her working out on this video. She had worked out with this guy during Betrayal and paid him a visit during the Tony awards. There are a number of videos
I'm not saying she's not working out but I've seen Brie's posts and more recently Rachel Weisz about how they had to train hard 5 to 6 times a week to get in shape for these films, like db131 maybe she is in a costume that doesn't require such a built physique. Or everyone online has got it wrong so far as she isn't playing any of the characters mentioned so far.

I had such a great day today....an unexpected day off....so...this is Tom related, so stay with me :D
I will be moving to a new flat in November...a reconstructed flat after my grandmum, it is only one floor below (I live in the cold attic now :D ), and as I had a day off, other than spend even more money in local bookstore and for good coffee, I tried to move some stuff in there. I still have to figure out bedroom and so, but the only furniture I am not going to move anymore is the new one in living room. I wanted a lot of bookshelves....so I have these expensive magazines, bought through the years....the "I am not going to read them ever again but they were expensive so I am keeping them anyway", like Doctor Who magazine, Empire....and I found an old Empire magazine with Loki on the cover! I was like....what the hell! I had no idea! It was special double cover for Thor 2, one was apparently with Chris but I guess I was lucky (maybe back then unlucky because they just had this one as there is literally only one shop in the whole country where you can buy them and they only order a limited number because you can buy two lunches for the price :D ).
It was as if I found a new content online just like those photos from the premiere appeared. And it is pretty extensive, there is a huge part about Tom and with Tom....especially the last part is funny when you think that he got his show. Too bad that the movie itself was not too good in the end and the brotherly relationship is about 10 minutes of the movie (the best part). There are also some stories Tom keeps saying til these days (how he asked Christ to smack him for real in Avengers). I took some crappy photos on my phone :D

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7