Tom Hiddleston #5 The Red Sweater Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not saying she's not working out but I've seen Brie's posts and more recently Rachel Weisz about how they had to train hard 5 to 6 times a week to get in shape for these films, like db131 maybe she is in a costume that doesn't require such a built physique. Or everyone online has got it wrong so far as she isn't playing any of the characters mentioned so far.
She plays the gender version of the Kree Emperor Ael-Dan. If you see pictures of the male comic character and imagine this could be the female, then she has to train. But she still has time, because the movie is postponed anyway

She plays the gender version of the Kree Emperor Ael-Dan. If you see pictures of the male comic character and imagine this could be the female, then she has to train. But she still has time, because the movie is postponed anyway
Has that character been confirmed?

Has that character been confirmed?
No, it is a rumor. But this rumor was officially on the MCU Instagram site.
I also don't think her character was big. In addition, if I understand correctly, she will play from the 1st November for Jamie Lloyd Company

I just got into some Loki mood because of the stuff we got now (the Comic Con and me attending conventions) and I don´t have much time to rewatch stuff so I went back to watching the Making of Loki....he is adorable in there (especially the blue sweather in the combination with black hair...which I never liked, but it is his hair so it probably makes all the difference). But here....he is just so proud :D

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I'm not saying she's not working out but I've seen Brie's posts and more recently Rachel Weisz about how they had to train hard 5 to 6 times a week to get in shape for these films, like db131 maybe she is in a costume that doesn't require such a built physique. Or everyone online has got it wrong so far as she isn't playing any of the characters mentioned so far.
That’s what I was getting at as well, I certainly don’t want it to come off as insulting her body because I actually find Zawe quite statuesque and lovely (I know not everyone agrees, she’s not conventionally attractive or everyone’s cup of tea). But usually the actors, not just women, are put through the ringer because they get devoured otherwise. Scarlett would always get offended because she was asked about her diet and the men weren’t.

But like I said I doubt her outfit requires a bikini, she may be able to get away with training and not having to go as crazy as Brie or some of the others, especially if it’s a smaller role.

I had such a great day today....an unexpected day off....so...this is Tom related, so stay with me :D
I will be moving to a new flat in November...a reconstructed flat after my grandmum, it is only one floor below (I live in the cold attic now :D ), and as I had a day off, other than spend even more money in local bookstore and for good coffee, I tried to move some stuff in there. I still have to figure out bedroom and so, but the only furniture I am not going to move anymore is the new one in living room. I wanted a lot of bookshelves....so I have these expensive magazines, bought through the years....the "I am not going to read them ever again but they were expensive so I am keeping them anyway", like Doctor Who magazine, Empire....and I found an old Empire magazine with Loki on the cover! I was like....what the hell! I had no idea! It was special double cover for Thor 2, one was apparently with Chris but I guess I was lucky (maybe back then unlucky because they just had this one as there is literally only one shop in the whole country where you can buy them and they only order a limited number because you can buy two lunches for the price :D ).
It was as if I found a new content online just like those photos from the premiere appeared. And it is pretty extensive, there is a huge part about Tom and with Tom....especially the last part is funny when you think that he got his show. Too bad that the movie itself was not too good in the end and the brotherly relationship is about 10 minutes of the movie (the best part). There are also some stories Tom keeps saying til these days (how he asked Christ to smack him for real in Avengers). I took some crappy photos on my phone :D
I love this, he looks so sinister and delicious!

Reactions: 1
Nobody know exactly what her role will consist of. Sometimes Marvel takes a minor role and makes it larger (and obviously changes the gender) https://www.murphysmultiverse.com/__zawe-ashton-the-marvels/. Interesting that they have this to say: “Marvel Studios has wanted to work with Ashton for some time, so while I can’t say if her character will make it out of this film or appear in other projects, her impact will be felt far more than the comic book counterpart on which the character is based”. Someone tweeted this when Charles Murphy first posted about her role: .

I always laugh when people spell his last name wrong!😄 also note that people don’t always tweet when they see celebrities (especially if they can’t spell their names!)

Tom and then Hugh Jackman I see misspelled most often. Especially Hugh is often mentioned as "Jackson", which doesn´t even sound the same :D
I remember a girl on twitter, when Hugh went to some party where Ivanka Trump attended, and she said "I was Hugh Jackson´s biggest fan, now I will ignore him and his movies" :D I mean, the absurdity of it all made me laugh so hard and then I suddenly felt very depressed by the state of the online world..... :D

• Haha
Nobody know exactly what her role will consist of. Sometimes Marvel takes a minor role and makes it larger (and obviously changes the gender) https://www.murphysmultiverse.com/__zawe-ashton-the-marvels/. Interesting that they have this to say: “Marvel Studios has wanted to work with Ashton for some time, so while I can’t say if her character will make it out of this film or appear in other projects, her impact will be felt far more than the comic book counterpart on which the character is based”. Someone tweeted this when Charles Murphy first posted about her role: .

I always laugh when people spell his last name wrong!😄 also note that people don’t always tweet when they see celebrities (especially if they can’t spell their names!)
I assumed that you would publish this hahaha, about Zawe we do not know if he already recorded or is doing it and we do not know how his character will be all that speculation.

bleeping finally, Thomas!!!! You ACTUALLY look happy with your buddy Brannagh!!
Not only he looks like the finest dessert in that suit but he does look happy, pld times happy! :love: :love:
He returned that smile is quite nice to see him like that. ❤❤❤😍😍😍

He did not listen to mine!!!! WHERE IS MY RED SWEATER, THOMAS???? WHEEEEERE!

I assumed that you would publish this hahaha, about Zawe we do not know if he already recorded or is doing it and we do not know how his character will be all that speculation.
Well I didn’t bring her up. Other people did, so I felt free to post. Of course it is all speculation- Murphy said so himself in his blog. We won’t see until the movie comes out.

You used to wear other colors, Thomas, what happened?? Did that blue sweater rescue you from a fire or a carjacking or something? Why are you so attached to it???

Listen, the man looks good in everything, it just feels so cruel that he would limit himself to 4 mix-and-match garments when we all have seen what he looks like in a pink or brown or grey suit, or even just a white t and jeans. I really hope when he does press for TES we get to see him mix it up a bit again. He's looking so open and happy, now we just need the clothes to follow!

You used to wear other colors, Thomas, what happened?? Did that blue sweater rescue you from a fire or a carjacking or something? Why are you so attached to it???

Listen, the man looks good in everything, it just feels so cruel that he would limit himself to 4 mix-and-match garments when we all have seen what he looks like in a pink or brown or grey suit, or even just a white t and jeans. I really hope when he does press for TES we get to see him mix it up a bit again. He's looking so open and happy, now we just need the clothes to follow!
Sorry but the only thing I got from your comment is the fact that you called him Thomas.
Hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well I didn’t bring her up. Other people did, so I felt free to post. Of course it is all speculation- Murphy said so himself in his blog. We won’t see until the movie comes out.
It doesn't matter if you mention her, if we'll have to wait until the movie comes out, we'll see how she does it.

Sorry but the only thing I got from your comment is the fact that you called him Thomas.
Hahahaha
Thomaaaas!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😂😂😂😂

No, it is a rumor. But this rumor was officially on the MCU Instagram site.
I also don't think her character was big. In addition, if I understand correctly, she will play from the 1st November for Jamie Lloyd Company
This?

It appears to be some kind of mentorship work for cources they are organising. However, I didn't explore it in depth.

I am reshuffling my youtube list and I only just realized that this thing has Tom in the end. I mean, it is so biting satire it hurts (because it is the truth - actually used to be, I hope and probably still is). I suspect great Catherine Tate faced exactly this (especially after she was cast as Donna in DW....she is too fat and blah, blah). But it is exactly the type of things I hope Tom may do again. However, this is not too long, it was 2018. Anyway, it is probably also part of an audition video for Marvel because Florence and Emilia and Wunmi (she is actually in Loki!) are in the MCU now as well :D Also, we need kick ass mum Lena Heady in the MCU :D

I am reshuffling my youtube list and I only just realized that this thing has Tom in the end. I mean, it is so biting satire it hurts (because it is the truth - actually used to be, I hope and probably still is). I suspect great Catherine Tate faced exactly this (especially after she was cast as Donna in DW....she is too fat and blah, blah). But it is exactly the type of things I hope Tom may do again. However, this is not too long, it was 2018. Anyway, it is probably also part of an audition video for Marvel because Florence and Emilia and Wunmi (she is actually in Loki!) are in the MCU now as well :D Also, we need kick ass mum Lena Heady in the MCU :D

I know this one. It is so good!

Officially dead.

OMG! Woman, don't post stuff like this without preparing us! LOL

Those glasses never fit!

• Haha
This?

It appears to be some kind of mentorship work for cources they are organising. However, I didn't explore it in depth.
Yes and it doesn’t start on November 1 (or any particular day) so she could very well be still filming. Filming reports on The Marvels are few and far between. No set pictures or anything like that. Jamie Lloyd mentioned something about something she was going to be doing with his company back in the Betrayal reunion video.

Last edited: