Tom Hiddleston #5 The Red Sweater Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never EVER heard that one before. I'm being honest.
I volunteer for UNICEF in my country, among other organizations that I feel deeply passionate about and I have never heard anyone, not even very famous people here, to be called that. I'm not joking I'm actually quite astonished by that.

THANK YOU!!!! This is precisely what I was trying to say in a very precarious way, on top of adding my anger towards his inactivity.
He strikes me as someone that DOES care about certain topics that he could use his platform to bring awareness to.
I do believe that if you want something to change you have to be a part of the driving force behind it.
If he is worried about climate change, as he mentioned on the panel last weekend, then with his platform he could so something about it, even a tweet or a post could reach people that utterly oblivious about the matter at hand.
I love, jokingly, giving him tit about him being a mole man and not being present in social media but in reality, I'm more pissed about him not using what he has for a greater good than anything else.
I can live off pap photos alone, I mean, we have been for the past year or so, but I cannot fathom why he doesn't use his platforms as a tool for something more important than a selfie.
Maybe because he doesn't feel the need to advocate publicly for the causes he believes in, and prefers to act in the shadow. And that would be because that's the only way he would not get mocked or attacked for it.
He's supposed to be an introvert, right? Well, as an introvert myself, let me tell you being out there with your convictions is not something we do easily!

Reactions: 4
Maybe because he doesn't feel the need to advocate publicly for the causes he believes in, and prefers to act in the shadow.
Actions before words! Good point, I am glad you pointed that out.
I hope he does it like that. It is the honorable way. He has nothing to explain or prove to anyone.

Reactions: 3
Thursday Thigh appreciation! (Sorry Thomas this is what happens when you don't give us new content):

thigh.jpg

Thighs in motion:

What I prefer even more, Tom thighs but as his most Professor Hiddles:
Thighs.jpg

Reactions: 5
This man needs to start teaching. For various reasons. We will highlight here reasons such as him being educated and eloquent. ;)

I am not looking at those photos in the post above. :geek:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This man needs to start teaching. For various reasons. We will highlight here reasons such as him being educated and eloquent. ;)

I am not looking at those photos in the post above. :geek:
In all seriousness, I still wonder if he was ever asked to be a lecturer or teach a special class. I think that would be something he would be good at and he'd be able to talk about his passion for theater for 4 hours straight!

In all seriousness, I still wonder if he was ever asked to be a lecturer or teach a special class. I think that would be something he would be good at and he'd be able to talk about his passion for theater for 4 hours straight!
I think I remember that he was asked if he hadn't become an actor. He answered lecturer

I think I remember that he was asked if he hadn't become an actor. He answered lecturer
Well I can see that, the man gets overly passionate when he talks about something he loves, which I very much enjoy!
He could definitely have a career as a spokesperson of some sorts.

Someone please give this man a hug!

Last edited:
  • Heart
He did give that Loki lecture on set! The one Mackie made fun of him for, the “6 hour Loki symposium” 😂

I loved how Tom was so seriously like it couldn’t have been 6 hours, maybe 1 and then a Q & A afterwards, and you can see Sebastian Stan is just dying at how seriously Tom takes this when he and Mackie are always goofing on everyone.

Tom saying there was a whiteboard at lecture:
D36663D5-4374-4BE8-8385-9D8C3526878E.jpeg

He did give that Loki lecture on set! The one Mackie made fun of him for, the “6 hour Loki symposium” 😂

I loved how Tom was so seriously like it couldn’t have been 6 hours, maybe 1 and then a Q & A afterwards, and you can see Sebastian Stan is just dying at how seriously Tom takes this when he and Mackie are always goofing on everyone.

Tom saying there was a whiteboard at lecture:
View attachment 833336
Mackie was really upset he wasn't allowed to attend!!!!! hahahaha

Can you imagine if these people were allowed to do the interview in person? All that chemistry wasted on a stream.
I miss live interviews with Tom (and his fellow actors)
I am a bit annoyed that Tom was not allowed to do live promotion for Loki yet.
Jeremy Renner, who I don´t really care that much about, now goes to talk shows....it is just more fun live.
Let´s hope he will do something for TES and then hopefully for Loki S2 (or anything in between)

Last edited:
Mackie annoyed me

I think we will never see them together again as in the video. As carefree and not as professional as today
Mackie was a little too much, I agree- he’s like the class clown and I really don’t think he meant any harm by it but he just doesn’t know how to stop. It took Lizzie yelling at him for him to stop. I do find Mackie really funny especially with his dynamic with Sebastian and Tom Holland, but in this atmosphere you just want to slap a muzzle on him!

I also noticed he made a comment about how lucky Lizzy was that she got to work with Kat Dennings and the way he said it was very suggestive- you could see Tom’s face at that part where he’s just sitting there like “yep…I slept with both those ladies and I’m not going to react” (allegedly!) 😂 😂

Tom doing a Scots accent!!

He is so good at accents!

PEOPLE!!!!
The voting for the People's Choice Award is ALREADY open!!!
I thought it started on November 17th!

www.votepca.com
You only have 25 points to vote, so choose wisely!
The nominations are:
(w/direct links!)

I may or may have not voted 7 times for Thomas as The male TV star from 2021
....um... I knew that? :D I have also voted twice since yesterday :D

• Haha
Well I didn't! I thought it started in November!
Can you vote daily or is it a one and done type of deal?
You can daily, however only once a day (if you choose to give Tom full 25 points at once)
Maybe try to log in through different accounts? However, I am not sure if it works :D

Also...not sure but I would say those 25 points are per category? At least I was able to give 25 points in each category.

Remember to vote on 9th November, it all counts twice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
You can daily, however only once a day (if you choose to give Tom full 25 points at once)
Maybe try to log in through different accounts? However, I am not sure if it works :D

Also...not sure but I would say those 25 points are per category? At least I was able to give 25 points in each category.

Remember to vote on 9th November, it all counts twice.
OH IT DOES WORK! hahaha
It's 25 per day!

Reactions: 1
OH IT DOES WORK! hahaha
It's 25 per day!
It does work, yeah :D I was logged in via facebook but I have also two....no three mail addresses if I count the work one :D Am I going crazy here? :D

Is it only 25? I really seem to have 25 in each category I go in...like when I entered "actress", I had 25, but sci-fi show 0 for today because I already voted....
Can anybody understand this? I don´t want to waste all 25 points for just "best sci-fi" with nothing left for Tom

• Haha