Tom Hiddleston #5 The Red Sweater Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed, and twitter over the past few days has shown me just how scary it really is for him when people know where he is. I've seen tweets from at least 3 different people camped out in a park near his house or saying they tried to go to his house this weekend. No wonder the guy tries so hard to lay low and keep his life private- this is beyond creepy and unacceptable.
The park is technically CLOSE to his house but a few blocks away. I read a girl that was saying that Zawe was rude to her while at that park and she apparently was with Bobby? The account has since been deleted / privated it but screenshots are all over Tumblr.

It's terrifying that people would go and camp out his house! Like, some of his fans don't have a sense of decency nor know the meaning of boundaries. FOR duck SAKES! Like, I wonder if they'd feel safe and like people camping outside their house like that.
Such an invasion of privacy! My Goodness and then we wonder why he gets secluded in his country house so much. People are assholes! And they crap all over the vast majority that wouldn't think of ever being such dickheads

Reactions: 2
The park is technically CLOSE to his house but a few blocks away. I read a girl that was saying that Zawe was rude to her while at that park and she apparently was with Bobby? The account has since been deleted / privated it but screenshots are all over Tumblr.

It's terrifying that people would go and camp out his house! Like, some of his fans don't have a sense of decency nor know the meaning of boundaries. FOR duck SAKES! Like, I wonder if they'd feel safe and like people camping outside their house like that.
Such an invasion of privacy! My Goodness and then we wonder why he gets secluded in his country house so much. People are assholes! And they crap all over the vast majority that wouldn't think of ever being such dickheads
Was it really Zawe?

Reactions: 1

I saw that too- the same girl who claimed Zawe was rude was called out for other obnoxious posts she has written about her and also her stalking Tom posts and she has since changed her handle and gone private.

Exactly, I'd hide in the country too! He honestly has the right idea keeping himself safe- the majority of his fans are obviously harmless but some of them are serious loony toons. Who knows what kind of things they send to his house?

Was it really Zawe?
No idea but based on this woman's other tweets my guess would be she didn't really see her or if she did she didn't actually interact with her. She tweeted mean things about Zawe after the Ibiza pics came out, and I also find it hard to believe that any human being would be "rude" to someone who is just looking at them in a park unless they had a reason or it's made up. That isn't normal behavior.

Look at this happy bean
Tom.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There was someone else who spent the weekend stalking Tom around his house and the park at Primrose Hill. She did apparently see Zawe and Bobby but did not interact with her. (She said she was on the phone). She also later said she is very pretty. Then she deleted most of her tweets. She also saw Tom running at a later time. She was at Primrose Hill because she tweeted a picture of it. The other one who said Zawe was rude to her tweeted after the initial stalker reported on seeing Bobby and Zawe. I think she was just using that as an excuse to be nasty.

Some of the initial tweets of the stalker can be seen here

And this was the tweet where she said she saw Zawe. She also later got engaged in Primrose Hill park. Quite a weekend for the stalker! (Who has two accounts)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
There was someone else who spent the weekend stalking Tom around his house and the park at Primrose Hill. She did apparently see Zawe and Bobby but did not interact with her. (She said she was on the phone). She also later said she is very pretty. Then she deleted ost of her tweets. She also saw Tom running at a later time. She was at Primrose Hill because she tweeted a picture of it. The other one who said Zawe was rude to her tweeted after the initial stalker reported on seeing Bobby and Zawe. I think she was just using that as an excuse to be nasty.

Some of the initial tweets of the stalker can be seen here

And this was the tweet where she said she saw Zawe.
This is the same as one had written on Twitter that TOM would have brought Bobby to Comic Con and an employee would go for a walk with him. Sorry! I don‘t believe that. And I also don't think you can camp in London parks

Are these people for real? I'm going to hope they are just attention-seekers and this is not true. Who stalks people around their homes? Horrible.

No - the person who said Tom brought Bobby to Comic-Con was someone else and seems to have been mistaken. There were dogs there so maybe she jumped to false conclusions. Another person asked the security guards if Tom had brought Bobby and the guard said she didn’t see him come in or go out with Bobby. No you can’t camp in the park, but you can spend a lot of time there. And the stalker seems to have done just that. I couldn’t imagine him bringing Bobby - I mean why? Bobby would be happier at home taking his normal walks. Other people have seen Zawe with Bobby.

I found the tweets that had been deleted- this is the chick who said she saw Zawe in the park being rude:

Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 1.54.53 PM.png

Same woman also tweeted this about waiting to see Tom in the park:
Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 1.55.01 PM.png

and also tweeted this awhile back:
Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 1.54.31 PM.png

So yeah, I don't believe anything she has to say and these people scare the crap out of me. I feel like everyone on this forum likes Tom to a healthy extent but aren't in any way affected by what he does in his life as it doesn't have anything to do with us. Some of these people though...yikes- they are way too invested in someone who will never even know they exist. It is both sad and disturbing.

This is the same as one had written on Twitter that TOM would have brought Bobby to Comic Con and an employee would go for a walk with him. Sorry! I don‘t believe that. And I also don't think you can camp in London parks
Apologies I think this was a language thing- we don't mean literally camping like with a tent, it's a phrase meaning that she was hanging around waiting to see him.

Reactions: 3
I don’t believe @PunchPunkAx since it seems she has an axe to grind! I do believe the other one (the one with two accounts) since she posted a picture of Primrose Hill, so yeah she was hanging around- and she hoped to run into Tom before she saw either of them. There have been many instances of people doing this over the years. One group of middle aged ladies went to London and sat with their knitting on benches in Primrose Hill waiting to see him. People are nuts!

Tom is harassed from all sides by his house, by his networks, the man is always being watched, about Zawe I have nothing to say, I think his fans are not so different from Tom's because they harass, insult.

This is awful. It reminds me what I heard from a friend who is a part of an organisation team of Prague Comic-Con...that Toby Stephens brought his wife (who is also an actress who was a guest there) also because he has some stalker fan. She follows him all over the world and was apparently in Prague as well. She seems harmless but he is apparently a bit freaked by it and so he goes with Anna (his wife) everywhere when possible, they even had an autograph session together so this fan would not be too encouraged by her absence! He was still kind enough to take pictures with everybody (and if I knew, I wouldn´t have asked for the hugging photo! He agreed but boy, I really felt bad after hearing this).
I know crazy fans have been around forever but you still hear about cases like Monica Seles....or worse, John Lennon, and then you suddenly understand why Tom has a security around him even when he walks across the street to see a tennis match....
But he is not shivering at home and still walks a dog and goes to buy a coffee or to grocery shop so it´s good.

• Wow
Tom is harassed from all sides by his house, by his networks, the man is always being watched, about Zawe I have nothing to say, I think his fans are not so different from Tom's because they harass, insult.
People are also standing in front of his house at the bus stop and "waiting" for the bus

This is awful. It reminds me what I heard from a friend who is a part of an organisation team of Prague Comic-Con...that Toby Stephens brought his wife (who is also an actress who was a guest there) also because he has some stalker fan. She follows him all over the world and was apparently in Prague as well. She seems harmless but he is apparently a bit freaked by it and so he goes with Anna (his wife) everywhere when possible, they even had an autograph session together so this fan would not be too encouraged by her absence! He was still kind enough to take pictures with everybody (and if I knew, I wouldn´t have asked for the hugging photo! He agreed but boy, I really felt bad after hearing this).
I know crazy fans have been around forever but you still hear about cases like Monica Seles....or worse, John Lennon, and then you suddenly understand why Tom has a security around him even when he walks across the street to see a tennis match....
But he is not shivering at home and still walks a dog and goes to buy a coffee or to grocery shop so it´s good.
For all those who don't know Monica Seles. She was a tennis player in the 1990s and was stabbed down by a fan on the Tenni court during the break and gave up her career

• Sad
There is no bus stop in front of his house. The closest stop is block and a half away. So they can’t be doing that no matter what someone says. And before I’m accused of stalking, it is easy to use Google Maps to figure that out.

There is no bus stop in front of his house. The closest stop is block and a half away. So they can’t be doing that no matter what someone says. And before I’m accused of stalking, it is easy to use Google Maps to figure that out.
The next bus stop is around the corner.Then people stand around the corner and "wait"

Last edited:
So it’s not in front of his house. (And yeah I know who says it is - she says in front of his gate. She always pretends to know more than she does) You can look it up on Google maps. You wouldn’t be able to see him emerging from his gate and catch him. Of course people hang around the area but the bus stop wouldn’t be of too much use to them.

So it’s not in front of his house. (And yeah I know who says it is - she says in front of his gate. She always pretends to know more than she does.) You can look it up on Google maps. You wouldn’t be able to see him emerging from his gate and catch him. Of course people hang around the area but the bus stop wouldn’t be of too much use to them.
Well of course you can see him when he comes out of the gate if you walk along the street.

Last edited:
So it’s not in front of his house. (And yeah I know who says it is - she says in front of his gate. She always pretends to know more than she does) You can look it up on Google maps. You wouldn’t be able to see him emerging from his gate and catch him. Of course people hang around the area but the bus stop wouldn’t be of too much use to them.
Hmm have a feeling I know who you’re taking about- and every time we talk about her on here it appears on her tumblr rudely so, I’m sure we’ll see a related post soon.

But also how did people figure out where his house is?? And why are people even trying?? Poor Thomas.

Here, have a singing Tom interlude:

Yeah it’s her. Well known FWB (so she says). His address is actually incredibly easy to find on the web. But I’m not giving it out here.😁

I digged at tumblr a bit...and even the plexiglass worked when you tried :)