Tom Hiddleston #5 The Red Sweater Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s always pretty good with this sort of information. When he is being straightforward, not mysterious. Besides I remember seeing a story from Sophia on IG (no longer there) where it is obvious she is in Atlanta. And where else could they do reshoots- Kate was there and all the sets.

He’s always pretty good with this sort of information. When he is being straightforward, not mysterious. Besides I remember seeing a story from Sophia on IG (no longer there) where it is obvious she is in Atlanta. And where else could they do reshoots- Kate was there and all the sets.
Possibly set in front of a greenwall and then via computer sets. That could also be filmed in Britain. At the end of February was already the Betrayal video and Tom had short and his hair colour again

He was in the United States. So was Sophia. The four days of shooting for reshoots were around Feb. 10 according to Atlanta Filming so he could easily be back in London with short hair and his own color by the end of the month.

Here is a screenshot of Sophia’s story from IG. At that time. - screenshot from Feb. 11, 2021. Also the director remained in Atlanta until well after the show had begun to air. So if it was done in Britain who directed it? And if it was the party scene as AF suggests, it was an important scene. AF has his faults (plenty of them!) , but he also has contacts in the filming world of Atlanta- no reason for him to lie.

Last edited:
I just had to share this because for some reason I find it hilarious- I’m a library teacher in an elementary school and I have Avengers books but I never looked that closely at them, and today a kid returned a Thor book and I glance through and this is how Loki is depicted:
FFE1002E-3F9A-45D0-90D0-625C0D8F2627.jpeg

7FEAAFDD-3DE1-4608-996A-509168BE6B72.jpeg

His hair is soooo long 😂 I saw this and immediately started laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
PEEPS....WE ARE A T MINUS 2 DAYS FOR MCMCC!!!!

I shouldn't be this excited as I'm literally not going nor seeing it first hand but....

We should start a betting poll on his wardrobe! I'm betting he'll be using his safety-blanket blue sweater though if he wears red I wouldn't be complaining either

Reactions: 2
PEEPS....WE ARE A T MINUS 2 DAYS FOR MCMCC!!!!

I shouldn't be this excited as I'm literally not going nor seeing it first hand but....

We should start a betting poll on his wardrobe! I'm betting he'll be using his safety-blanket blue sweater though if he wears red I wouldn't be complaining either
I second the blue sweater with jeans and boots/shoes rather than his trainers.

I think security will be quite tight there (quite rightly so after recent events here)

Last edited:
I second the blue sweater with jeans and boots/shoes rather than his trainers.
I agree, one more vote for baby blue, jeans, and some dark boots or his fancy shoes.

Do we think glasses or no glasses? I feel like we’re going to get Professor Hiddles at least during the panel- he hasn’t been wearing his glasses much lately but I feel like he’ll trot them out so he looks all academic for the q&a.

I agree, one more vote for baby blue, jeans, and some dark boots or his fancy shoes.

Do we think glasses or no glasses? I feel like we’re going to get Professor Hiddles at least during the panel- he hasn’t been wearing his glasses much lately but I feel like he’ll trot them out so he looks all academic for the q&a.
I think no glasses

GLASSES and I hope he doesn't shave! I want a beard...I NEED HIM TO HAVE A BEARD.

This look, with longer hair, slicked back, glasses and beard!
1634654895733.png

• Heart
Reactions: 3
GLASSES and I hope he doesn't shave! I want a beard...I NEED HIM TO HAVE A BEARD.

This look, with longer hair, slicked back, glasses and beard!
View attachment 817815
When was that Dune screening he attended? Because his facial hair was pretty short then so chances are he won’t have his full bushy beard this weekend.

He does seem like he’s trying to get back to his cleaner shaven look a bit lately- shorter hair, neater trimmed beard, no glasses. I like both! But I know what your preference is ;)

When was that Dune screening he attended? Because his facial hair was pretty short then so chances are he won’t have his full bushy beard this weekend.

He does seem like he’s trying to get back to his cleaner shaven look a bit lately- shorter hair, neater trimmed beard, no glasses. I like both! But I know what your preference is ;)
It was from this weekend....Sunday, I think?

I know he's not going to be super bushy but I like him with a beard not that I don't enjoy a Jonathan Pine vibe either but Prof. Hiddleston is DEFINITELY my favorite look

Last edited:
One more vote for baby blue sweater. Maybe he'll surprise us with dark blue one.

Sunday evening.

What if he wears his BROWN sweater? The one he was wearing last winter. Would it damage the space- time continuum?

• Haha
What if he wears his BROWN sweater? The one he was wearing last winter. Would it damage the space- time continuum?
Hahaha I wouldn't mind but....check the name of the thread! We've been Team Red Sweater since September! He owes us 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Red or blue. I like his present look, tbh. I do love professor Hiddles but he looks great now, too. But I don´t really care as long as we get some quality photos and hopefully some interview! :D

Speaking of....

• Heart
Reactions: 4