Tom Hiddleston #5 The Red Sweater Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And we all hope he lurks here...or not? :D I mean, I found this forum only by a blind luck (added into search "Tom hiddleston right now" and the thread happened to be active (cos Tom *just* walked Bobby :D ) but it is not *that* easy to find.

Which would explain why Tom was not seen in that red sweather yet :( ...... :D
I did not find this forum untill I was ACTUALLY looking for forums.
The first one that came up was LSA.
I mean, all and all, if he lurks here....I don't think we are all that bad in comparison.
Though we may come across as a bunch of people obsessing over his nipples.....cough cough @db131 cough cough :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

He might have private accounts but we have no way of knowing. I could see him having one to keep up with friends and family but I have a feeling he stays away from tumblr and twitter completely (and I would too honestly with some of the crazies and stalkers they get).
There is a possibility that he has alias accounts on social networks to keep track of news, new releases, etc. After all, he is human being like the rest of us.
Twitter is good platform for keeping up with news. Not sure about Tumblr. I like Tumblr, but it is not for everyone.

Reactions: 1
He may use his twitter account to keep up with what is happening etc. Just not post - lots of people do that. In the past he has accidentally liked something with his thumb, and then gone back and unliked it when people freak out. She who must not be named has done the same.

His team only manages Facebook so I'm very sure Tom manages his twitter and instagram, I don't think he has private accounts, I think he keeps in touch with his friends and family through emails or messages, I think Tom knows perfectly what is written about him and knows all the obsession of his girlfriend's fans.
I don’t think it’s the ones who are obsessed with his relationship he needs to be worried about, although some of them go way too far with it- I will never understand the whole “please adopt me” thing or the people who know every word they’ve ever spoken to each other and when- I don’t understand becoming obsessed with a couple that they never see. I would be much more concerned about the ones who want him all to themselves and are creepy about it.

I mean, all and all, if he lurks here....I don't think we are all that bad in comparison.
Though we may come across as a bunch of people obsessing over his nipples.....cough cough @db131 cough cough :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Hahahaha I am ashamed…

yes I found lsa first as well but at the time there was a lot of tension and people were arguing about racism and made two different threads and I didn’t want to get involved with posting there. These threads are pretty harmless in comparison!

There is a possibility that he has alias accounts on social networks to keep track of news, new releases, etc. After all, he is human being like the rest of us.
Twitter is good platform for keeping up with news. Not sure about Tumblr. I like Tumblr, but it is not for everyone.
Twitter can be great and also terrible, it’s a huge source of the loki haters who are very aggressive toward people on the show- although most of them are critical of Kate and Sophia rather than Tom, I would be overwhelmed if we’re him reading through those threads.

I go onto twitter once every full moon....I would stay TF away from that place if I was him, to be honest.

Reactions: 3
He may use his twitter account to keep up with what is happening etc. Just not post - lots of people do that. In the past he has accidentally liked something with his thumb, and then gone back and unliked it when people freak out. She who must not be named has done the same.
If social media manager has access to his official accounts Tom might want to maintain his privacy by using alias accounts. It can be uncomfortable letting a stranger browse trough your search history or direct messages.
Other celebrities sometimes like and successively dislike posts, too. Can it be an attention attracting maneuver or just accidents?

Reactions: 2
If social media manager has access to his official accounts Tom might want to maintain his privacy by using alias accounts. It can be uncomfortable letting a stranger browse trough your search history or direct messages.
Other celebrities sometimes like and successively dislike posts, too. Can it be an attention attracting maneuver or just accidents?
I think they are accidents in his case. They are very random things - very very random. Like the weather or something.

I do not think I have private accounts, Tom is lurking even though he does not publish I know it very well.
The point is that his fans think they know his life, his love relationship, his "happiness" I do not blame the man for staying away but he has close people who leave crumbs and fans continue to investigate

I go onto twitter once every full moon....I would stay TF away from that place if I was him, to be honest.
There are so many entitled people on there who say the most obnoxious things- I have a burner account I use to look at things but I don’t ever post or respond to anything because I feel like it’s not good for my blood pressure 😂 same with tumblr, burner but no posting.

I do not think I have private accounts, Tom is lurking even though he does not publish I know it very well.
The point is that his fans think they know his life, his love relationship, his "happiness" I do not blame the man for staying away but he has close people who leave crumbs and fans continue to investigate
Man you really don’t like her do you haha I am fairly indifferent to her either way but I do understand what you mean about fans thinking they know more about him than we do- it’s because he shows us so little people need to fill in the blanks. I assume he’s happy because I’d rather believe he is than believe he’s not (and I don’t really have any reason to believe he’s not) but you’re right none of us has any idea. He could be miserable but I’d rather not think that- I don’t know that the breadcrumbs are intentional but she is intelligent so it’s possible. I don’t think he’d be cool with that though (leaving breadcrumbs) if he were aware.

Last edited:
Well you know how I feel about “close people” leaving crumbs. I think she is just using SM as many people do, to follow things that interest her. If he was not happy with her, then I doubt if he would be living with her for about 1 1/2 years now. Now I’ll just stand back and get jumped on.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well you know how I feel about “close people” leaving crumbs. I think she is just using SM as many people do, to follow things that interest her. If he was not happy with her, then I doubt if he would be living with her for about 1 1/2 years now. Now I’ll just stand back and get jumped on.
In 1 year and a half he has not achieved a positive change in Tom, in short I do not live in the history of tumblr I see reality.

There are so many entitled people on there who say the most obnoxious things- I have a burner account I use to look at things but I don’t ever post or respond to anything because I feel like it’s not good for my blood pressure 😂 same with tumblr, burner but no posting.

Man you really don’t like her do you haha I am fairly indifferent to her either way but I do understand what you mean about fans thinking they know more about him than we do- it’s because he shows us so little people need to fill in the blanks. I assume he’s happy because I’d rather believe he is than believe he’s not (and I don’t really have any reason to believe he’s not) but you’re right none of us has any idea. He could be miserable but I’d rather not think that- I don’t know that the breadcrumbs are intentional but she is intelligent so it’s possible. I don’t think he’d be cool with that though (leaving breadcrumbs) if he were aware.
My problem is that they tell me that everything she does is by chance because I do not believe it, I do not like how she seeks to attract attention and that because I am Tom's girlfriend I must love her, I see Tom's face and I wonder why I do not see Everything the world says, I know I'm not the only one who thinks so but they prefer not to say anything because they insult each other and say that you hate the girlfriend and as someone here said, Tom has been with her for 3 years, so nothing has changed

Kind of....different topic. I am not a collector of those but ...geez...this must be *so* weird to see yourself like this. The details on these are astonishing, and I DID love the look but this has always been a bit too expensive for me (and they never look like Tom, no matter how hard they try :D ) But imagine to see yourself as an action figure.... :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Kind of....different topic. I am not a collector of those but ...geez...this must be *so* weird to see yourself like this. The details on these are astonishing, and I DID love the look but this has always been a bit too expensive for me (and they never look like Tom, no matter how hard they try :D ) But imagine to see yourself as an action figure.... :D

thanks for changing the subject !! Those figures are expensive and they don't look like Tom, I wonder what he thought of seeing himself in an action figure, I imagine his sisters will make jokes about it 😂😂😂😂

I collect funko pops but this action figures that look more realistic do creep me out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In 1 year and a half he has not achieved a positive change in Tom, in short I do not live in the history of tumblr I see reality.

My problem is that they tell me that everything she does is by chance because I do not believe it, I do not like how she seeks to attract attention and that because I am Tom's girlfriend I must love her, I see Tom's face and I wonder why I do not see Everything the world says, I know I'm not the only one who thinks so but they prefer not to say anything because they insult each other and say that you hate the girlfriend and as someone here said, Tom has been with her for 3 years, so nothing has changed
I’m sorry you don’t see a positive change in him- We’ll have to agree to disagree and I think he seems like he’s doing well and is perfectly fine.

I was watching a comedy central roast of Rob Lowe and I kind of want to see them do a Marvel Roast one day and have the actors roast each other- Id be very interested in what they have to say about each other 👀👀

I’m sorry you don’t see a positive change in him- We’ll have to agree to disagree and I think he seems like he’s doing well and is perfectly fine.

I was watching a comedy central roast of Rob Lowe and I kind of want to see them do a Marvel Roast one day and have the actors roast each other- Id be very interested in what they have to say about each other 👀👀
I think Tom knows what he is doing and who he is with, I only give my opinion and respect yours, thanks for being respectful with me. It is the last time I talk about his relationship with his girlfriend, I just wish Tom is happy.

• Heart
I think Tom knows what he is doing and who he is with, I only give my opinion and respect yours, thanks for being respectful with me. It is the last time I talk about his relationship with his girlfriend, I just wish Tom is happy.
Of course I will always be respectful with you! You always are with me. We all want him to be happy- hopefully he is!

That...is scary. It reminds me of when they made the wax figure of Tom for Madame Tussauds and he was like "imagine waking up and seeing that in your house"
Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 5.24.00 PM.png

Did anyone buy virtual tickets to the London comic con btw? I'm guessing no one on here did but I'm super curious because I was considering it- we get so little content of him I feel like it could be worth it, but I am also not sure about the time zones and also there's no other panel I'm interested in.

Last edited:
I think this is one of the first ones that comes up now if you search for any Tom Hiddleston tea

Of course I will always be respectful with you! You always are with me. We all want him to be happy- hopefully he is!

Did anyone buy virtual tickets to the London comic con btw? I'm guessing no one on here did but I'm super curious because I was considering it- we get so little content of him I feel like it could be worth it, but I am also not sure about the time zones and also there's no other panel I'm interested in.
Honestly, if I didn´t go to Germany FedCon, I would *definitely* go to the Comic Con and I would pay for the photos and all. Even though going anywhere now just complicated but Tom is worth it.
For the same reason, I didn´t buy the virtual ticket. I probably would, UK is only one hour behind us but I suspect there will be video from it available later. And at least some photos..
I would just like someone from here to be there only to ask the right questions :D

I have a lot of Sideshow and Weta figurines from different genres (sideshow and Weta are slightly different styles and prices even though made by the same company and which depends on the film or character), great talking pieces when I used to take them to be signed at comic cons and each one I have signed I still have.