Tom Hiddleston #5 The Red Sweater Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so true! I feel like this is the calm before the storm.
Winds in the east / Mist coming in / Like something is brewing / About to begin / Can't put me finger / On what lies in store / But I feel what's to happen / All happened before.

I thought we were over those, but I guess we have a few more months to go. 2021 has definitely become the year of the Mole.
Winter is coming? :D
But there were nice waves in 2021...Loki promotion, Tonys....soon TES promotion (I hope :D ). I am really looking forward to some actual *live* promotion because Tom has just chemistry with everybody :)

Here’s hoping for some Bobby sightings soon!
A9B7D482-5336-4B5C-B1A0-B6E30394DBEA.jpeg

But there were nice waves in 2021...Loki promotion, Tonys....soon TES promotion (I hope :D ). I am really looking forward to some actual *live* promotion because Tom has just chemistry with everybody :)
Agreed, he shines so much during interviews and talk show guest spots- maybe at this point he would even do some in person!

winter.gif

Here’s hoping for some Bobby sightings soon!
View attachment 807331

Agreed, he shines so much during interviews and talk show guest spots- maybe at this point he would even do some in person!
Though I would love to see another pap stroll, part of me wishes that he is already on set for White Stork, though the conference he made over the weekend, he was on his Country House....resting?
But we are T minus 9 days to MCM Comic Con, I'm sure we'll see a whole bunch of photos by then

Reactions: 2
Though I would love to see another pap stroll, part of me wishes that he is already on set for White Stork, though the conference he made over the weekend, he was on his Country House....resting?
But we are T minus 9 days to MCM Comic Con, I'm sure we'll see a whole bunch of photos by then
He could go back home for weekends, if he is filming in studio in London. We would barely know. However, if it should happen (or is happening), we would probably get some other names attached, right?

*sigh* It is hard to be Tom´s fan :D Let´s hope whatever he is doing (going to do) he is allowed to talk about it by whoever is in charge so he can answer the one intelligent question at comic con about what he is filming next! :D

Reactions: 1
*sigh* It is hard to be Tom´s fan :D Let´s hope whatever he is doing (going to do) he is allowed to talk about it by whoever is in charge so he can answer the one intelligent question at comic con about what he is filming next! :D
I literally just said the same thing to my friend today.
Like, why isn't he more like Evans, posting mindless photos of his dog or walking through the park?
But nooooooooo we literally picked Mole Man to stan over.
Seriously, I am beginning to question my ability to make good choices at this point. :rolleyes:

• Haha
I literally just said the same thing to my friend today.
Like, why isn't he more like Evans, posting mindless photos of his dog or walking through the park?
But nooooooooo we literally picked Mole Man to stan over.
Seriously, I am beginning to question my ability to make good choices at this point. :rolleyes:
Do we know for sure that's his country house and not his London house?

I adore Chris Evans as well and his use of social media makes me happy. It's like 85% Dodger, 10% activism, 5% him playing the piano and smoldering at the camera. When he did easy like sunday morning a few weeks ago my soul left my body. And he manages to do it so humbly too, it doesn't seem obnoxious. I wish Tom would use his stories just to show things he's doing like walking Bobby, maybe projects around the house, organizing his blue sweaters by thinness of material. Hell, show yourself making a nice bowl of sauce Tom! We'll tune in!

Wasn´t there some hooopla a few months ago with Chris accidently showing his....little Chris...on twitter?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do we know for sure that's his country house and not his London house?

I adore Chris Evans as well and his use of social media makes me happy. It's like 85% Dodger, 10% activism, 5% him playing the piano and smoldering at the camera. When he did easy like sunday morning a few weeks ago my soul left my body. And he manages to do it so humbly too, it doesn't seem obnoxious. I wish Tom would use his stories just to show things he's doing like walking Bobby, maybe projects around the house, organizing his blue sweaters by thinness of material. Hell, show yourself making a nice bowl of sauce Tom! We'll tune in!
I don't want to become part of the Architecture Digest crew but.... His background. It's the same as others lives he did from it.
Like, Evans social media is everything that I would hope Thomas's to be.
However I'm not holding my breath on him ever bringing them back to life.
And before anyone brings him being private as an excuse for him to be The Mole Man, he can be private and be social at the same time.

Wasn´t there some hooopla a few months ago with Chris accidently showing his....little Chris...on twitter?
Um where can I find this for scientific reasons?

I don't want to become part of the Architecture Digest crew but.... His background. It's the same as others lives he did from it.
Like, Evans social media is everything that I would hope Thomas's to be.
However I'm not holding my breath on him ever bringing them back to life.
And before anyone brings him being private as an excuse for him to be The Mole Man, he can be private and be social at the same time.
Same- he can protect himself and his world as he has put it in the past by not showing certain aspects but still showing himself or things that interest him. Like, if you don't want to show certain things like Bobby or Zawe (or Luke, or whoever his true love is :ROFLMAO: ) then just show like...idk Loki fan art that you like. Or books you recommend. Or use your platform to promote causes you used to support and want to draw attention to. Or slowly take off your clothes while reciting Shakespeare. Whatever floats your boat Tomas.

Um where can I find this for scientific reasons?

Same- he can protect himself and his world as he has put it in the past by not showing certain aspects but still showing himself or things that interest him. Like, if you don't want to show certain things like Bobby or Zawe (or Luke, or whoever his true love is :ROFLMAO: ) then just show like...idk Loki fan art that you like. Or books you recommend. Or use your platform to promote causes you used to support and want to draw attention to. Or slowly take off your clothes while reciting Shakespeare. Whatever floats your boat Tomas.
Ok, all in for a Shakespearean strip tease.
Secondly, I spat my coffee with the Luke comment.
Thirdly, the one thing I will NEVER forgive him for is not using his platform to promote the charity events he is /might be involved with

• Heart
He may be slowly getting there? I mean, he did get out of hiding a bit this year so he may go back to social media in some way. I guess we will see.

Good morning from the Hiddlesbum! (Really can't imagine why he would avoid the internet).

Hiddlesbum.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Good morning from the Hiddlesbum! (Really can't imagine why he would avoid the internet).

View attachment 807953
He will not avoid the Internet, you have often seen him with a smartphone, but he decides when his team can edit his social media accounts again. Most likely, he has private social media accounts. He also used his smartphone at the Tony Award.

• Haha
Well, if they stick in The Essex Serpent and make it as a *precise* adaptation, we may see it there :D

But beveta is right, Tom probably has his private account, which is obviously stripped to the privacy at minimum (I have also set even that an *outsider* cannot find me, only friends of my friends who I may know - that is the most private option at facebook, I think). He also seems to be a bit "old fashioned" and keeps sending emails, obviously uses skype or zoom. So it is not like he has completely disappeared. But he should ask his PR team to work on his official profile and at least update it here and there with some production photos or then trailers, charities etc. I doubt Tom doesn´t support any charity at all at this point.
He may get there eventually.

At this point, anxiously awaiting next weekend for photos, videos and hopefully some news.

And @Desdemona25, welcome :)

• Heart
Good morning Hello Hiddlesbum 😂😂😂😂 Maybe soon I will return to the networks!
Those are definitely some pancakes I could have for breakfast....
To quote someone we know ' i wake up every morning and I am ready for it'
Damn it's too soon to have these thoughts and I need coffee.

He will not avoid the Internet, you have often seen him with a smartphone, but he decides when his team can edit his social media accounts again. Most likely, he has private social media accounts. He also used his smartphone at the Tony Award.
He is not on SM nor is his team.
Being on your phone doesn't equal being on SM.
However I do think he keeps up with what's being said about him

@Desdemona25, welcome :)
Welcome to the nut house!

Last edited:
He might have private accounts but we have no way of knowing. I could see him having one to keep up with friends and family but I have a feeling he stays away from tumblr and twitter completely (and I would too honestly with some of the crazies and stalkers they get).

Those are definitely some pancakes I could have for breakfast....
To quote someone we know ' i wake up every morning and I am ready for it'
Damn it's too soon to have these thoughts and I need coffee.
He is not on SM nor is his team.
Being on your phone doesn't equal being on SM.
However I do think he keeps up with what's being said about him
Welcome to the nut house!
Agreed, he could have been texting which is what I assume he was doing- probably talking to family or agents about his loss, or going “look Zawe, every outlet is running a story about us and poor Charlie must be our imaginary friend.”

I think he or is his team must keep up with what is said about him, it is necessary and I can’t imagine any celeb doesn’t have people monitoring public opinion for them. Also, pancakes 😂

Fill my griddles with Hiddles, if you please.
Welcome @Desdemona25 !

• Haha
His team only manages Facebook so I'm very sure Tom manages his twitter and instagram, I don't think he has private accounts, I think he keeps in touch with his friends and family through emails or messages, I think Tom knows perfectly what is written about him and knows all the obsession of his girlfriend's fans.

And we all hope he lurks here...or not? :D I mean, I found this forum only by a blind luck (added into search "Tom hiddleston right now" and the thread happened to be active (cos Tom *just* walked Bobby :D ) but it is not *that* easy to find.

Which would explain why Tom was not seen in that red sweather yet :( ...... :D