Tom Hiddleston #5 The Red Sweater Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Geez, Chamelet looks still like he is 16 or so....I am curious if Dune will change my mind about him because I am just not too fond of his acting. Or maybe he is probably already too young for me :D

That said....I LOVE how Tom is there. Like, you can ask why because he has been underground for two weeks but then, why the hell not? Maybe it is the part of the gradual process of him finally getting out more or maybe he was invited by someone or he just wanted to go to see the movie :D But I am glad he did :D
I haven't seen Timothee in a lot but I like him as a person, he is always adorable and charming in interviews and I thought he was great when he hosted snl. I think Tom looks extremely young here too, I wonder if it's being cleanshaven or if he had a little freshening up "Hollywood style," but he looks very good.

They are adorable! Both Tom and Timothée.
It's Tomathee!

And also, here is a variant BB8 Loki:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Didn't Dune premiere a few weeks ago? So why are these pictures out only now? Not that I an complaining, it's good to see tom, no matter the context.

Didn't Dune premiere a few weeks ago? So why are these pictures out only now? Not that I an complaining, it's good to see tom, no matter the context.
That was the world premiere at the Venice Film Festival. I have pictures a friend took and posted on IG. He got to meet quite a few stars. I believe the Toronto premiere was a few weeks ago too.

Adorable picture- I wonder if Tom Holland was there to support his gal or if he is busy with other things. I think it's funny that we ended up with a different Tom/Z-name pairing 😂
tomz.jpg

Also, hi navy sweater! Did you have to reassure it you still loved it after spending all your time with the baby blue one?

I can't wait to see what he wears to MCM

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Adorable picture- I wonder if Tom Holland was there to support his gal or if he is busy with other things. I think it's funny that we ended up with a different Tom/Z-name pairing 😂
View attachment 815183

Also, hi navy sweater! Did you have to reassure it you still loved it after spending all your time with the baby blue one?

Zendaya is lovely, comes across so genuine in interviews etc and is an amazing actress even in the cheesiest things! (Little one has watched so much with Zendaya in, she's definitely a great role model for youngsters).

Reactions: 3
Love Zendaya 😍. I just rewatched the first Tom Holland Spider-man with my son and told to my husband how I love the way MJ character was adapted and was soooo much better in a effort to not portray female love interests exclusively as the damsel in distress. I love how my 5yo thinks she’s cool and smart.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 815183

Why does he always have his hands in his pocket when he stands next to you? This was not the case in the past, especially for women

Why does he always have his hands in his pocket when he stands next to you? This was not the case in the past, especially for women
I came across a picture recently, probably from betrayal days, where he is between 2 charming women, and although he has both his arms around them (on the shoulders), his fists are closed, which gives the impression he doesn't want to touch them (they both wear spaghetti straps tops therefore are bare skin on the shoulders). That's a strange vibe.

I came across a picture recently, probably from betrayal days, where he is between 2 charming women, and although he has both his arms around them (on the shoulders), his fists are closed, which gives the impression he doesn't want to touch them (they both wear spaghetti straps tops therefore are bare skin on the shoulders). That's a strange vibe.
Keanu Reeves does the same if you look at photos he won't actually touch the person he has his arm around. I took it as a sign of respect

Reactions: 4
I know this picture and I understand that he doesn’t touch their skin in women he doesn't know

Keanu Reeves does the same if you look at photos he won't actually touch the person he has his arm around. I took it as a sign of respect
Yes I think it too

I wouldn't read too much into these photos. These people are neither his friends nor coworkers since he was not in this movie. Then, this photo db131 posted is cropped. There is someone on Tom's left. I have no idea about which Betrayal photos we are talking about. It might be the same case as it is here. Maybe he doesn't feel like hugging people he hardly knows. Maybe he doesn't know how other people will react. Also, isn't '2 meters distance' rule still ongoing? It is weird situation.

Reactions: 1
I think he is extremely cautious of his image- he may have even been advised to do so. Between the way times have changed over the last few years, not to mention how anything he does gets analyzed to death by social and regular media, I don't blame him or any other actor for having awareness of their body especially in photos. I think it is respectful too. Not only is Zendaya a young woman but she is his former costar's girlfriend.

Agreed.

I wouldn't read too much into these photos. These people are neither his friends nor coworkers since he was not in this movie. Then, this photo db131 posted is cropped. There is someone on Tom's left. I have no idea about which Betrayal photos we are talking about. It might be the same case as it is here. Maybe he doesn't feel like hugging people he hardly knows. Maybe he doesn't know how other people will react. Also, isn't '2 meters distance' rule still ongoing? It is weird situation.
Yup I later saw the pictures are of him and several other people and are full length- on twitter where I got it from they must have cropped it closer so it only shows him and Zendaya. I don't read into it either, and I don't think there's anything wrong with it- it's smart for him to not put himself in a potentially bad situation.

I think they gave up on all covid mesures in UK a month ago or smthg. My brother went to London at the beginning of September for a concert and that's what he told me. He came back with covid 😑

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I think it is out of respect and also he is probably careful for all the reasons you mentioned above. I wouldn´t read much into it either. Also, at covid time, measures lifted be damned, I am pretty sure most actors are still careful. Them to get the covid (however mild one) could shut down the entire productions. Also, if you have half of a brain left, you are still careful at least to keep some distance or at least wash your hands (they say we are at 21st century, it doesn´t seem so to me!)
I am just really happy we got some new photos. Also such unexpected and random ones, it makes me giddy. He has been doing God knows what and then he appears at a premiere. That is nice.

Reactions: 4
I love seeing him out and about and maybe networking with some producers! He seems to have his confidence back - maybe a successful West End and Broadway run (with a Tony nomination), a very successful and popular series (picked up for a 2nd season) another series in the can so to speak, and possibly yet another one being revived post-Covid - I have a lot of hope for WS again! - Maybe all that has given him a new lease of confidence😄

Last edited:
Somebody here spoke about cheekbones? :D Still not fan of Timothee (still too young :D ) but it is nice
Haha yes I mentioned the cheekbones, it reminded me of when someone asked Benedict Cumberbatch if he and Tom had cheekbone polish parties and it devolved into Benedict joking about people’s sexual fantasies about them, and Tom reacting to Benedict’s joke:
3C7BCAD2-5BDC-4A95-93CE-5C510D6B89C7.jpeg

Agreed I find Timothee adorable but he is too young and effeminate for my taste.

• Haha
This was a private screening held by Fukunaga
Oh lord, I'm not the fashion police by any means, but he should have left the sweater at home and go for a shirt under the jacket.

• Haha