Tom Hiddleston #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
remember she didn’t just talk about sex- she implied that he went through rough periods of possible drug use or depression
I don't remember that!!! I must go back to her posts! I mean, if she was referring to 2016 I can understand the depression part.

Reactions: 2
I don't remember that!!! I must go back to her posts! I mean, if she was referring to 2016 I can understand the depression part.
If it wasn’t at work I would try to find it- I can’t remember if she referenced when it was but I’m almost positive she said that she was a source of support for him when he was “unwell” and then again on her tumblr she mentioned recovery…

Luckily he seems to be okay now and that’s all that matters!

I don't remember that either. I am actually digging for her posts and can't find them yet. I remember I spent awhile reading them a couple mos ago. I can't remember her full user name and was going to search it in tumblr.

Reactions: 1
I don't remember that either. I am actually digging for her posts and can't find them yet. I remember I spent awhile reading them a couple mos ago. I can't remember her full user name and was going to search it in tumblr.
It was awhile ago so I apologize if I’m misremembering- once I’m on my home computer I’ll see if I can locate what I was thinking of, unless a helpful tattle sleuth can find it faster!!

It was awhile ago so I apologize if I’m misremembering- once I’m on my home computer I’ll see if I can locate what I was thinking of, unless a helpful tattle sleuth can find it faster!!
You may well be right, my memory is terrible. I remember stuff like her saying he was passive in bed and that she couldn't talk about TS with him. Or it was something not to be brought up. And that him and zawe are just friends and that he's not the relationship type (that last part I do sorta believe to some extent as he seems very focused on work, I always felt if he is/was with zawe it is unusual for him).

Reactions: 3
I remember reading all her posts a few months ago, I will take anything I read online with a pinch of salt just because it’s online but some stuff she said kinda made sense (if you get me) I just don’t like the idea of his real personal problems being outed like that (if they are true) especially depression and drug use.

If it wasn’t at work I would try to find it- I can’t remember if she referenced when it was but I’m almost positive she said that she was a source of support for him when he was “unwell” and then again on her tumblr she mentioned recovery…

Luckily he seems to be okay now and that’s all that matters!
Yes, but she is not just talking about TH on her tumblr, though. She might be referring to someone else...who knows

She shouldn’t be more than a lover if that’s how she behaves. Again, I understand the frustration of people not believing you, but if you are in fact in an intimate relationship with someone and you’re spilling about them (remember she didn’t just talk about sex- she implied that he went through rough periods of possible drug use or depression) then you don’t actually care about them.

My theory is that she did actually sleep with him once or maybe even twice and it drove her to insanity so she pretends they have an ongoing arrangement 😂
Yes I remember that she has written about his rough periods. And if I understand her right has she sleep with him.

Yes, but she is not just talking about TH on her tumblr, though. She might be referring to someone else...who knows
Hmmm maybe a little bit, but she doesn‘t call him by name.

You may well be right, my memory is terrible. I remember stuff like her saying he was passive in bed and that she couldn't talk about TS with him. Or it was something not to be brought up. And that him and zawe are just friends and that he's not the relationship type (that last part I do sorta believe to some extent as he seems very focused on work, I always felt if he is/was with zawe it is unusual for him).
The Zawe thing will continue to be confusing to me and I don’t know that we will ever get a resolution. The only way we’d know is if they do something public (and relationshippy) together or with other significant others.

If I’m being completely honest I think part of the reason I’d rather not believe MM is because I don’t want to think that Tom is still screwing around and not settled. Although I agree he seems to put work first he does seem like he would want to settle down and have a family and my own personal bias wants to believe he’s on his way there and not just having sex with chicks who don’t respect his privacy. I could totally believe he’s passive in bed though.

The Zawe thing will continue to be confusing to me and I don’t know that we will ever get a resolution. The only way we’d know is if they do something public (and relationshippy) together or with other significant others.

If I’m being completely honest I think part of the reason I’d rather not believe MM is because I don’t want to think that Tom is still screwing around and not settled. Although I agree he seems to put work first he does seem like he would want to settle down and have a family and my own personal bias wants to believe he’s on his way there and not just having sex with chicks who don’t respect his privacy. I could totally believe he’s passive in bed though.
I sorta see him as the George Clooney type. Has a bunch of fun and will maybe get married and have kids in his 50s.

Reactions: 4
I sorta see him as the George Clooney type. Has a bunch of fun and will maybe get married and have kids in his 50s.
And that would be perfectly fine if that's what he wants....As long as he is not hurting anyone, he is entitled to do whatever and whomever he wants

Through Corona, he spent more time in his country house. :)

And that would be perfectly fine if that's what he wants....As long as he is not hurting anyone, he is entitled to do whatever and whomever he wants
You are absolutely right- like I said it’s my own personal bias of this vision I have for him. If he isn’t in a relationship and wants to play around- he should! If he looks like that and can get whoever he wants, who could blame him 😂

As long as he isn't hurting anyone or getting hurt himself, that's fine. I just like to see pictures of him happy. ...... I'd just melt if I met him..... never mind anything else.
But for someone (me) who was in a secret relationship (just after university) they usually end badly. Not saying he is or that MM is telling the truth or fibbing (not quite sure what to think of what she said before), just saying in general secret relationships don't end well. Mine the guy didn't want to say to anyone as him, me and his ex had shared friends and he didn't want to rub her nose in it. I thought everything was hunky dory as his family, sibling and partner knew we were a couple and we'd all been out together etc. World came crashing in when I found out not only was he still seeing his ex, she thought they were going to get married etc. I dumped him but he took it very badly turned up at my door etc a few times causing a scene then threatening me if I didn't take him back saying his ex was delusional (she was telling the truth that she'd been seeing him). So I can see what impact a relationship where you're not acknowledged might take, but guessing if you're involved with someone famous that's a risk you'd have to take.
I can't see Tom being a cheat though, not at all. But I do think if he's single he's entitled to some fun.

• Wow
He smokes and the same brick wall in their videos she means that the painting was purposely put there as it doesn't normally hang there. It makes people speculate and that's all part of the game!

The thing I if she has been banned, she could create a new account, nothing is more simple than that.
And now I am curious about her tumblr too!

Last edited:
He smokes and the same brick wall in their videos she means that the painting was purposely put there as it doesn't normally hang there. It makes people speculate and that's all part of the game!
Zawe loves putting art as a background in her videos. She did it in the videos she did from the condo as well. I think she just likes to have a more interesting background, whereas Tom likes things neutral. The brick wall used to have a Thor poster on it (you can see it in pictures of him from around 2012 and the nail used to hang things can be seen his in his recent video (which was filmed 2 weeks before hers, although released later). As for him smoking - well he says he always is trying to quit and is sometimes unsuccessful, so I don’t think that is a revelation.

The thing I if she has been banned, she could create a new account, nothing is more simple than that.
And now I am curious about her tumblr too!
Maybe her IP is banned.
I really would like to see her tumblr. Is it under the same name she used here or something else?

Also: game, meaning, they're messing with people? I don't get it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.