Tom Hiddleston #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MM, as far as I've read, is holding back to tumour. However, she wrote yesterday or the day before yesterday that there is interesting news that she would like to tell us. But because your account is locked here, I don't think that's possible.
News? Oh. Interesting. I wanna know 👀

MM, as far as I've read, is holding back to tumour. However, she wrote yesterday or the day before yesterday that there is interesting news that she would like to tell us. But because your account is locked here, I don't think that's possible.
I just found her tumblr as well and honestly she sounds kind of hostile and is sounding less like the MM of the past and more like a stan. Now I could be 100% wrong because what do I know? Maybe she really does have inside information, but either way she went from sounding like a well-intentioned, harmless person to kind of aggressive and it's a tad unsettling.

I have to be at work for 12 hours today so I am hoping for ANY kind of interesting content whether it is pap photos of Tom walking Bobby in a 3 piece Armani suit, or someone seeing him buy crackers from 3 yards away.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just found her tumblr as well and honestly she sounds kind of hostile and is sounding less like the MM of the past and more like a stan. Now I could be 100% wrong because what do I know? Maybe she really does have inside information, but either way she went from sounding like a well-intentioned, harmless person to kind of aggressive and it's a tad unsettling.

I have to be at work for 12 hours today so I am hoping for ANY kind of interesting content whether it is pap photos of Tom walking Bobby in a 3 piece Armani suit, or someone seeing him buy crackers from 3 yards away.
For me, it sounded more frustrated because she can't pass on news. But why doesn't she do that on tumblr? If desired, I can take screenshots of what MM has written so far

Reactions: 5
For me, it sounded more frustrated because she can't pass on news. But why doesn't she do that on tumblr? If desired, I can take screenshots of what MM has written so far
I understand being frustrated with not being able to share but then I have to wonder what her motives are. If she's telling the truth and is actually involved with TH, the fact that she is so wrapped up in telling internet strangers about it is odd.

I don't understand why she can't reset her account?
She said she was banned so maybe she is not able to reset it?

She is banned, and not able to create another account.
I didn't realise she was banned!

I understand being frustrated with not being able to share but then I have to wonder what her motives are. If she's telling the truth and is actually involved with TH, the fact that she is so wrapped up in telling internet strangers about it is odd.

She said she was banned so maybe she is not able to reset it?
Didn't realise that had happened, just remember she stopped posting

Reactions: 1
I didn't realise she was banned!

Didn't realise that had happened, just remember she stopped posting
Maybe sometimes it was true that something was written. We have a saying: There's a little truth behind every rumour"

Reactions: 3
Maybe sometimes it was true that something was written. We have a saying: There's a little truth behind every rumour"
I say that all the time! Though I do take everything with a grain of salt because I don't believe everything I see online, some truths may be there

I say that all the time! Though I do take everything with a grain of salt because I don't believe everything I see online, some truths may be there
I agree, anything on the internet should be taken with a grain of salt.

My stance on it is that it’s just a little uncomfortable- if there is truth to the things she says it feels weird that she is online trying to spill his secrets to people and getting angry at people for not believing her…it feels a little unstable to me. If it’s not true it’s unstable in a different way 😂

I think MM was a bullshitter. 🤭
This makes more sense to me because I can actually understand someone making stuff up more than I could understand having intimate information about someone and wanting to spend my time telling the internet about it.

But if she is banned how would they know if she made a new account? Surely just make a new email up and a new account? Tbh, I take it all with a pinch of salt…why spend your days telling strangers on the net you know TH…

Yeah, I don’t necessarily think EVERYTHING she said was a lie and I’ll admit to enjoying reading her posts but to me it seemed too good to be true, and TBF if I was shagging Tom (as much as I’d want to) I wouldn’t go telling randomers online all the ‘juicy’ bits, I think it’s disrespectful, and the fact she did/seemed to revel in it pushes me towards thinking she was doing it for the sweet sweet internet clout

But if she is banned how would they know if she made a new account? Surely just make a new email up and a new account? Tbh, I take it all with a pinch of salt…why spend your days telling strangers on the net you know TH…
I thought the same thing....but maybe Tattle has the same arrangement as other forums like lol.cow which they ban your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) not your email.
If that was the case, then she'd need another laptop/phone in order to be able to create an account....who knows at this point?

Reactions: 1
I agree, anything on the internet should be taken with a grain of salt.

My stance on it is that it’s just a little uncomfortable- if there is truth to the things she says it feels weird that she is online trying to spill his secrets to people and getting angry at people for not believing her…it feels a little unstable to me. If it’s not true it’s unstable in a different way 😂

This makes more sense to me because I can actually understand someone making stuff up more than I could understand having intimate information about someone and wanting to spend my time telling the internet about it.
Maybe she's angry because she can't talk about it or doesn't want to be just a lover anymore. Here she can express herself anonymously

Maybe she's angry because she can't talk about it or doesn't want to be just a lover anymore. Here she can express herself anonymously
She shouldn’t be more than a lover if that’s how she behaves. Again, I understand the frustration of people not believing you, but if you are in fact in an intimate relationship with someone and you’re spilling about them (remember she didn’t just talk about sex- she implied that he went through rough periods of possible drug use or depression) then you don’t actually care about them.

My theory is that she did actually sleep with him once or maybe even twice and it drove her to insanity so she pretends they have an ongoing arrangement 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.