Tom Hiddleston #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also how does he go from looking thin to more muscular so fast? That's impressive.
He's got a lean frame anyway so even a few days of intense exercise will show (quite nicely), it'll also depend what he wears too, something more fitted than baggy will look good.

Reactions: 1
I feel like every time he sees himself online he requests a do over- everyone complaining about the wet hair and loose shirt? I’ll wear a cap and a shirt that is welded to my skin! I look too thin? Time to pop some protein bars and do push ups before I go outside…
Who was complaining? We are just noticing that he looks fine! The only thing we are 'pestering' him about is that he is using the same outfit as last time but I think that derived from the fact that we were kidding about him lurking and we requested a red t-shirt as proof.
Did I miss something?

The other guy may be a producer named Stephen Garrett. He worked on The Night Manager and he has other projects in the works. Good sign I hope!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The other guy may be a producer named Stephen Garrett. He worked on The Night Manager and he has other projects in the works. Good sign I hope!
I am always amazed by how much you know about Tom and the people around him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Who was complaining? We are just noticing that he looks fine! The only thing we are 'pestering' him about is that he is using the same outfit as last time but I think that derived from the fact that we were kidding about him lurking and we requested a red t-shirt as proof.
Did I miss something?
Oh I didn’t mean anyone HERE, I meant general responses he may see on twitter and tumblr. I think most people, especially us, were thrilled to see him out and about and looking pretty happy :)

• Heart
Yes it is Stephan Garrett.

We should be glad Yupp's are there. Otherwise, where should we get information? :)

• Heart
And now the real question is : is Zawe's bank holiday over since Tom seems to be back in London?
Dude, I love you!

👀👀👀
GOD I HOPE SO! I mean, wasn't like a month ago when the internet resurfaced the rumor about TNM 2? I'm going to wish that to become a reality when I blow the candles on my birthday!
He, Garrett, is currently producing yet another Spy Mini Serie called The Spy Who Came in from the Cold
John La Carre is also listed as a producer.... coincidence?
This TikTok will never get old nor it will stop being funny

Last edited:
And now the real question is : is Zawe's bank holiday over since Tom seems to be back in London?
Yep - the summer bank holiday was August 31 - now it’s back to work for folks in the UK.

Oops meant to say the holiday was August 30!😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Man he is looking good at the moment. The pictures of him out and about in London are 🔥 the only thing I kinda hate is people taking sneaky pics of him. Either just walk past or go up and say hi, don’t sneakily take pics. But someone buy him another shirt please

Reactions: 2
He’s in his “light colored shirt phase”. Which seems to have followed his “dark colored shirt” phase. He’s a man of uniforms.😄

• Haha
Man he is looking good at the moment. The pictures of him out and about in London are 🔥 the only thing I kinda hate is people taking sneaky pics of him. Either just walk past or go up and say hi, don’t sneakily take pics. But someone buy him another shirt please
The same shirt as for LOKI promotion

He’s in his “light colored shirt phase”. Which seems to have followed his “dark colored shirt” phase. He’s a man of uniforms.😄
Well, he has a new stylist :) or two, if Zawe is allowed to take part in his shirt choice:p.Or he chooses himself because he lives alone

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
He looks good in blue. I think it's nice that he's not fussed about wearing the same thing, makes him seem very down to earth.
I've only just started lusting over him 😂😂 but have realised my husband has the same eyes as him 👀 but definitely not the accent that makes me go weak 😂

Dude, I love you!

👀👀👀

GOD I HOPE SO! I mean, wasn't like a month ago when the internet resurfaced the rumor about TNM 2? I'm going to wish that to become a reality when I blow the candles on my birthday!
He, Garrett, is currently producing yet another Spy Mini Serie called The Spy Who Came in from the Cold
John La Carre is also listed as a producer.... coincidence?
This TikTok will never get old nor it will stop being funny

Could be a great collaboration!! He does some interesting work, hadn't realised it was him that did Life of Mars

He looks good in blue. I think it's nice that he's not fussed about wearing the same thing, makes him seem very down to earth.
I've only just started lusting over him 😂😂 but have realised my husband has the same eyes as him 👀 but definitely not the accent that makes me go weak 😂
Welcome to the lusting…once you start there is no way back

• Haha
I still say he'd look good in red. Dark red Harrington jacket, t-shirt and jeans

How come it goes out in China first??
My heart skipped a beat when I saw red in the picture, and then I realised it was just the phone booth 🤣
I am very disappointed. 😆
At least something is red. Maybe he doesn't want to be that obvious. lol

• Haha