Tom Hiddleston #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Man he is looking good at the moment. The pictures of him out and about in London are 🔥 the only thing I kinda hate is people taking sneaky pics of him. Either just walk past or go up and say hi, don’t sneakily take pics. But someone buy him another shirt please
I saw the tweet from a guy who saw him in the Waitrose market and he said that he didn´t take the picture because there were about 10 people staring so he wanted to be nice. Imagine you go buy a sandwich and people stare or try NOT to stare :D

Anyways, it is time for some news....and those usually happen when I am not online so let´s bring it! I am leaving for my holiday tomorrow so I will be basically only on my data on the phone (which will run out after tomorrow, I guess :D ) so let´s hope the Universe will do the funny thing as it always does when I am not online :D
Maybe Tom has something lined up for Fall filming so fingers crossed.

As for the blue shirt....if each shirt will shape so nicely, um, around his body, so no complaints from me :D

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I still say he'd look good in red. Dark red Harrington jacket, t-shirt and jeans
Take notes Tom, we’re giving you suggestions so you don’t have to wear the same thing until it stops identifying as clothing!

I’m kidding I have no problem with his very low maintenance fashion sense. Apparently he smells great so he just somehow maintain hygiene. I also would love to see him in dark red, or white. I loved the days of him in those white button downs- (again, the unstoppable nipples!)
FDB1AADA-30F1-47B6-991C-3EF03C1E890A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Which he did in coriolanus. Sweet, sweet memories!
I only saw it on YouTube last year, but God was he good in this play!
I know I've asked before and, because I'm an idiot forgot to save it, but where can I watch such majesty without it being dailymotion? I cannot with the speedy or out of sync voices.

Which he did in coriolanus. Sweet, sweet memories!
I only saw it on YouTube last year, but God was he good in this play!
Did he wear panties under the white shirt? Some fans said no. I think otherwise it will be staggering the whole time;)

Reactions: 1
Did he wear panties under the white shirt? Some fans said no. I think otherwise it will be staggering the whole time;)
Panties???? You meant tshirt? Panties are underwear

I think it was me that did it last time ☺

Part 3!!!!
I think we have 2 more pages to go before this thread is closed....Doesn't it end at 50? I already saved it on my watchlist, though

Panties???? You meant tshirt? Panties are underwear

I think we have 2 more pages to go before this thread is closed....Doesn't it end at 50? I already saved it on my watchlist, though
You get 1000 posts and then the thread is locked, so that's why I thought to create a new one when you said

• Heart
I have seen on tumblr that Michievous Mystery would like to come back to tattle.life and she want her account back

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I have seen on tumblr that Michievous Mystery would like to come back to tattle.life and she want her account back
Did she lose her password? Cause her account still appears active.

@LetMeRamble I watched coriolanus when it was broadcasted on the national theater yt channel ; unfortunately I think it can't be found anymore.
The Shakespearean English was a bit difficult for me, as I am not a native speaker, thank god for the subtitles!

Link to her profile?
If she's lost the password she can reset it or create a new account!
Shakespearean English was a bit difficult for me, as I am not a native speaker, thank god for the subtitles!
That happened toe with the hollow crown.
I had to stop watching it as it didn't have subtitles and I was lost

I wonder if he deliberately wears the same tops/outfits to make photos harder to flog. I remember reading about someone else doing the same to lower the value of pap shots because it’s harder to prove they’re taken on different days.

i think it was Daniel Radcliffe I originally read about.

Reactions: 2