Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spooky1980

I imagine that having dinner with Zawe you can hear his voice.
The original poster's dad is the guy in the video and he's replied in the comments to someone saying that Tom was with his Wife. So Zawe was with him wherever this was on Thursday.

Reactions: 2

Jara

VIP Member
LOL... :D I was not in "my teens" in 2010s (I was, sadly, hitting almost 30s), but hey, besides the nasty, snarky hateful blogs, there are many where you can find not only great pictures but some valid info as well (God knows where these people find it :D )

Jara

VIP Member
I wonder where he filmed the video? It's not the usual white brick wall of his London kitchen
I think it is his office? I believe we discussed it here before. I already saw screens of what he has there :D The guy is just a big nerd :D

Also, back to the uniform, I guess :) I wonder how long is he going to have the black hair. It is before Christmas so not sure any reshoots will be happening now.

Last edited:

Jara

VIP Member
The podcast is on Spotify. It is lovely to hear Tom´s voice. I love how they refer to him (well...) as a superhero :D

Jara

VIP Member
I guess I am now basically leading monologues here :D Anyway, we are actually getting a promotional tour! It is basically only Tom, so no cast (so far, I guess because he is in NY) but yay! And no, he is so not done, he loves it too much (honestly the fact he has Thor soundtrack in his music selection and remembers author of the score....I love movie soundtracks but I think I have a lot to learn :D )

• Heart
Id love to see him in a comedy. Not a rom com, something clever and sharp, like a Fleabag style humour.
Or something like the Knives Out movies

AllureCro

His thighs are outstanding! Looking thick and strong like the time he was spotted with the red hat and coffee drinks. The dilf thing makes me laugh because I’ve seen people call Chris Evans that too and he doesn’t have kids, I feel like dilf is just a state of mind/energy 😂
His legs look amazing! 😚 And hey dog dads count too! Just teasing! But that’s probably why they have both been dilf’s in my mind for a little while now anyway. :):ROFLMAO:

db131

VIP Member
Commenting on someone's weight is unacceptable, no matter if they just given birth or not. Trolls on the internet feel almighty because the shield themselves behind a screen name.

I think not showing the baby's face is the least that they could've done. I love the photos, don't get me wrong, but I do believe it should've be the parent's decision whether they want to showcase, so publicly, their toddler to the world not someone that needs to make a buck. That line among tabloids is always trespassed and it's not ok for me.
Granted we all wanted to see them together but this photo op was not what I had in mind for the 'reveal' as, unless this was agreed upon (which doesn't seem like it) this shouldn't have happened and someone at the DM's press room should've vetoed unless consent was granted.

That being said, it's nice to see this side of Hiddles.
There will always just be people on the internet who are straight up assholes, and it comes out a lot when they’re feeling insecure about something, or feel like something they’re entitled to has been taken away. Tom doesn’t belong to them, his child is even more proof of his life that they aren’t apart of. How to handle that? Insult the woman, insult him- his looks, his career. I can’t imagine it actually feels that good though, it just makes them feel like they have control or power in the situation.

I do believe European laws say they have to blur children’s faces in the media. I wish US had the same laws.

• Heart

Kouignamann

That the first name on that screenshot is claiming that the other 3 are bisexual. She doesn't say when it was said/happened
Am I a bad person for thinking "this is the kind of content I am here for!!" 🙈🙈🙈
Not that it changes anything, we love him and he has a wife and kid now (to me having a baby with someone is the same as being married to that person). If it's true I wonder what would be his type of man.

• Haha

Jara

VIP Member
It's the mailman/delivery man look! Every one I see in winter is usually wearing shorts and fleece/puff jacket!!
I guess they are used to cold? It is strange, because they usually go you should protect your legs because it affects kidneys...or that is what my mum used to say :D
I found (by accident, tbh, while searching something totally different) this video of Jonathan Majors praising Tom. Not sure why the interviewer asked him but I guess the context is missing. Anyway, that is exactly why I like Tom in the first place - the work moral where he is fully aware that if he is late, everybody is late and as a producer, he is probably the biggest cheerrleader :D