Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jara

VIP Member
He is on the phone with someone and probably spotted the person taking photos of him. I am happy to see him but, yeah, not blaming him for being annoyed.

On a lighter note...I don´t really get the fashion when your legs are naked but have are dressed in a puffy jacket with a hood :D

Reactions: 2

db131

VIP Member
Tom and Zawe at the Joanna Hogg retrospective in Paris- let’s hope we get some more Tom suit/glasses pics!!!!

• Heart

db131

VIP Member
Going by the legs sticking out of the pram, the baby will have Tom´s genes...and fashion style :D

On a more grimm note ....actors strike seems to starting tonight :( As much as I wish them luck and want fair conditions, this is a really bad timing for a movie industry and I am not sure what studios (And stream services) think? They are actively losing money, most of blockbusters this year underperformed...pay them, damn.
If it will last, Tom may not be able to promote Loki (again :( ) and I think Life of Chuck was suppposed to start filming this year. I wonder if Tom won´t push for TNM2 first, since it is UK show so won´t be (probably) bound by SAG rules.
I feel so selfish because I of course want everyone to get their fair pay and for this AI nonsense to stop, but I also wanted to see Tom do sdcc and for there to be Loki promo this summer. But I guess that’s not a fair way to look at it when there are people’s livelihoods in the mix.

the baby is all Zawe!!
I saw a picture of Zawe and I dare say that she is pregnant again.
The baby is growing quick! Definitely a lot of Zawe, although that could change a lot as he gets older- my baby went through many different stages- all me at first, then more of him, now a good blend. I saw an uncensored pic of the baby (which shouldn’t even be online!!) and I swear the kid has Tom’s eyebrows and expressions already 😂😂

Jara

VIP Member
Another baby (and Bobby) walk :D And now I am annoyed because I was passing that way only last week when I was in England and was staying in a hotel nearby :D I am not a stalker, just got a good value accommodation in a great location and I would not bother Tom anyway, but still....kind of bummed about it :D

• Heart

Jara

VIP Member
Great to see them out just hanging out. I think I may be biased but Tom just seems perfectly content and happy these past two years. Why wouldn´t he? He has a family, a successful project going on and some projects lined up (that will hopefully happen).

Did you guys notice the McD´s promotion? I think it is commercial as hell but damn, what a smart move. And also it shows how confident they are in Marvel about the show. We were complaining about the lack of promotion and now two months before the show, they kicked it of. I hope Tom and others managed to film some actual promo or ads for the show before the strike, since we probably won´t get anything live :(

clara131brown

VIP Member
He is on the phone with someone and probably spotted the person taking photos of him. I am happy to see him but, yeah, not blaming him for being annoyed.

On a lighter note...I don´t really get the fashion when your legs are naked but have are dressed in a puffy jacket with a hood :D
It's the mailman/delivery man look! Every one I see in winter is usually wearing shorts and fleece/puff jacket!!

• Haha

yupps

Chatty Member
Lots of pictures of Diana and her son here:

I think you can see a strong resemblance between them

• Heart

Kouignamann

Honestly, unless he knows them, you shouldn't approach any celeb when they are with their kids. i realise from the photo it looks like a mum and kid, but still, hes out with his baby and covid is still a thing so maybe he doesnt want strangers close to the buggy. Boundries people.
Even without COVID, just don't touch others people's children. As you say, boundaries.

Jara

VIP Member
Tom live speaking about Loki. I need more! :D Anyway, we know how it went but the way he is avoiding the questions because he obviously DOES know something, is hilarious :D 14 years of practice :D

• Haha

db131

VIP Member
I hope this is rhetorical question because nobody here really knows the answer :D

I have not noticed, I guess I was just too focused on how great Tom looks :) He is just really...relaxed.

I do hope he will be able to do something other than attend movie unrelated events and walk Bobby/walk with pram and coffee runs due to the strike :(
Did you see Hugh was there with his wife as well?? There were quite a number of celebrities there- Nick Jonas, Brad Pitt, Emma Watson, Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz- I do wish we could see some more pictures of Tom posing with other actors. Since he probably can’t do any Loki promo it would be a good opportunity!

As for the sunglasses, I have zero clue except that maybe she had a pair that looked better with the outfit and she couldn’t see as well out of them or they hurt her ears/head?

These reaction pics are my fave I can’t wait for memes

Attachments

• Heart