Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yupps

Chatty Member

And a video. Someone said that the man in the reddish sweater you can see him sitting next to is Zawe’s dad. I think it may very well be. I see @db131 saw the same thing!😁

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Jara

VIP Member
I mean, it is lovely to see Tom and the babiy obviously adopts Tom´s style of dressing :) But I am not a fan of this privacy invasion and I cannot get over the fact that while I actually work for a living, some wannabe journalist gets paid for putting together an article with "He wears/she wears/they live in Atlanta/he dated Taylor Swift.
And then you go to comments where they say she is fat (because she just gave birth you a**holes) and that he can do better (because he obviously needs an advice from an immature fangirl at his age of 42....)

Duh, but, yes, nice family pictures but it is a bit too much, I think. At least they had the decency not to show the baby (but I am sure if it was not given by law, they would show the baby´s face immedaitely)

I genuinely would be surprised if he named his child after a character he played, even one he had a bond with.
I also dont think they would drip feed things like the name blazed across a bag

Jara

VIP Member
Wow, I seriously hope Tom is allowed to give us at least update about Loki coming back because....I cannot breath right now. What a finale, what an episode, what a performance....
If Academy members everywhere were not dicks when it comes to genre shows, they would deliver the Emmy right now...

• Heart

SlowDragonFly

I thought CDAN didn't publish without corroboration?
CDAN relies on toxic fandoms to drive people to their site...they give them the freedom to post whatever they want and when it gets too much they just cut them off...but since those people are already caught up in the narrative, they keep visiting the site, trying to push their fantasies...that's what they did to those ladies in the Cumberbacth fandom, the ones with all those weird conspiracy theories, when they went too far CDAN made a statement freeing themselves from any connection and stating that they didn't know them and that they were no longer going to post anything from them anymore...read their disclaimer 👇...it literally says rumors, conjectures and fiction...
1686349974149.png

LoopyLou47

VIP Member
I was just coming here to post this, I am so happy for them! I wonder when the baby was actually born since they said not a newborn- perhaps a few weeks or even a month?
I took my son when he was about 6 weeks old, and that was about the age of a lot of the really little babies. None really much younger. It's a great outing. You can watch a movie, no one cares if the baby cries, you can breastfeed without anyone staring. I took my son to Mamma Mia then forced him to go to Mamma Mia 2 when he was 10 because he'd seen the first film! Congrats to them

• Heart

Jara

VIP Member
When I had my baby I was not out and about especially in the beginning. Recovering from birth is very difficult and painful, not to mention exhausting. Maybe she doesn’t want to go out right now particularly if they know paps are lurking. Plus even if she’s higher profile she’s nowhere near as in demand as him, or as recognizable to the general public.

There were tons of people who had seen both Tom and Zawe in the past and people thought he was alone but it turned out she was with him- some people will just only state that they saw the more famous person. Like if I saw Hugh Jackman and his wife, I’d probably be like omg I saw Hugh Jackman on the street! Not, omg I saw Hugh and his wife! So it’s definitely possible she has been out and about too and isn’t noticed or spoken about the same way.
Just taking from this that I would definitely recognize Hugh's wife. Deb is great. But.. that's me and my fandom self :D
Also agreed above. I think they go out but it is cold outside so I think they will be out more together when the weather gets better.

Also, Tom has still black hair so it is possible some reshoots may happen soon. Or some promo.

Reactions: 2