Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jara

VIP Member
Now some good stuff for a change. I love how Tom is making sure he can meet fans afterwoods. But gosh, the guy coming from nowhere, taking the selfie without Tom even knowing, is pretty scary. Why is the security there, then? A lots of crazies out there these days.....

Reactions: 2

Jara

VIP Member
It is great people respect his privacy....

...but my hypocrisy kicked in and I would love to see a picture :D

...I guess he still has the same blue sweather ... :D

Jara

VIP Member
All these sightings make me think that Tom must be happy with the timing, He is not working on something (guess only Loki post production) so he can take care of his family and enjoy all that comes with it.
And I think they will "show" the baby when they are ready.

Jara

VIP Member
Damn, he looks good...I love his long hair but this is 2015 him....

Tom speaking French...

Last edited:

LetMeRamble

VIP Member
Though I'm happy if it's true, fans are known for trolling Duxemoi. I guess the most reliable source these days is the daily fail, I mean, they actually provide us with proof, no?

Spooky1980

He's been announced for The White Darkness another show for Apple TV. But when it'll start filming I'm not sure. Probably after Christmas once the loki stuff is locked into cgi etc.

db131

VIP Member
New clips from the McD add.... Mobius is like..."I am so sorry, buddy...anyway...pie!" :D

Here it starts about 0:43, real short
I’m EXCITED! The Mcdonald’s thing is so silly but it probably won’t last long, it’s just all we’re seeing right now because of the marketing campaign. I’m intrigued by this new character, he and Mobius have got some chemistry.

I am selfishly saddened by the promo we should have been able to get but can’t because of the strike. It’s not Tom or any actor’s fault, it’s these greedy studio heads and their ego trips. Get over yourselves so that people can get what they have earned! If we don’t get a premiere and red carpet for Marvels or Loki I will be so bummed.

Jara

VIP Member
I’m EXCITED! The Mcdonald’s thing is so silly but it probably won’t last long, it’s just all we’re seeing right now because of the marketing campaign. I’m intrigued by this new character, he and Mobius have got some chemistry.

I am selfishly saddened by the promo we should have been able to get but can’t because of the strike. It’s not Tom or any actor’s fault, it’s these greedy studio heads and their ego trips. Get over yourselves so that people can get what they have earned! If we don’t get a premiere and red carpet for Marvels or Loki I will be so bummed.
I think it is actually a smart piece of marketing and it shows how Marvel trust the project. I am not going to rage against McD while I am honestly going to get some chicken nuggets here and there. The sauce is kind of strange thing (just US thing, I guess) but hey, they employ people, even those who are not employable so I am not really against them
Anyway...yeah, this is kind of bad luck...first there was almost no promotion due to covid (or just tom himself from home via skype). I looked forward to see him interact with others, attend live interviews....
Maybe he could do some british talk shows as they don´t belong to the guilds but he may not be able to talk about Loki anyway.
I hope they could sort it out by then but I am sceptical. There are no signs about studios talking to the actors and vice versa. I wish them luck, of course, but it is a bit unfortunate.
Especially since we hoped into "double feature", when Tom could have follow Zawe to The Marvels premiere.

We can at least enjoy articles like these, I guess.

db131

VIP Member
Looks like a cooler and rainier day than the last outing. However this one also includes Bobby!😁

The weather there is nuts! Happy to see Bobby and Tom is looking good, I like that jacket, love when he mixes up his usual faves

db131

VIP Member

Tom and Zawe at press night. - very cute together 😌
Oh my god this made my night, he is so SWEET with her. He seems to get a bit nervous any time it seems like they might be swarmed, I remember he behaved similarly in the Paris video. I can’t blame the guy, as sad as it is any celeb esp a man with his type of fanbase probably has to be cautious any time there’s a crowd, or maybe he was just tired and ready to go!

Jara

VIP Member
Why he did not pop up when I was there? :D

I love how Zawe grabbed his ass at the video :D

LetMeRamble

VIP Member
Zawe was big at the MML premiere
This made me wonder though...Does it mean anything how big you get? I mean, my mom gain 48 pounds with me and I was born with 5.9 pounds....so I was basically living in a mansion hahahaha..... I think it depends on hormones? Body chemistry? I am absolutely not an expert on this subject by any means!

I saw someone on twitter say “pics or it didn’t happen” basically which if confusing to me like..do they think the baby is just staying in there forever unless there’s a pap walk?
Well that's bullshit because we know that a baby DID happen...some people are too caught up on the 'fakeness' of it all that they might still believe Zawe was using a fake bump....anyways, I'm not feeding those gremlins after midnight.

True or not the sighting, the baby must already be here! Let's hope to see a photo or something later! 😉
This is what I meant!

I am on my phone with a bad signal so I cannot really check but....according to DM....do they still live in Atlanta? :D
That's because they never left the city :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well Hollywood Life is about as unreliable as it is possible to be!😁
Because the Daily Mail and US Weekly are as credible as they can be!!! I mean, all and all, to me, the Duxemoi thing might have triggered the vultures to go and scavenge for bread crumbs.

Whatever the case may actually be, if the baby is here, I hope they are healthy and sleeping through the night without a hassle. If is not here, I hope that is smooth sailing for her, specially in the delivery room.