Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yupps

Chatty Member
Sorry you feel that way, but I didn't mean it that way.
I was just responding to the other posts.
And if you look at the photos, sorry she looks really annoyed or even tired.
And sorry I wasn't making fun of her figure. Of course every woman looks good styled. But just because she's not slim and slender, does that mean she's pregnant?

I'm just not going to take part in your discussions any more!
She actually looks in some of the pictures as if she is amused and sort of laughing. She also looks at him very lovingly in one particular picture. And yeah she may be tired - baby is almost 10 months- they get very mobile a out that time!

IMG_0896.jpeg

Reactions: 3

Jara

VIP Member
Just because not much is going on right now (hopefully soon!). Makes me smile every time :)

• Heart

Jara

VIP Member
Aww, a little boy Hiddles. It seems to be the "We are the first time both out without our child and we are very anxious to get back" thing.

Jara

VIP Member
I think he is still filming LOKI, because he wears his black hair. Possibly reshoots or photos for advertising posters, etc.
I think the filming was supposed to go through October as well. We will know once they wrap filming. Someone will certainly post on twitter.
I suspect Tom will keep his hair for potential reshoots.

Jara

VIP Member
Well, it already got to Czech tabloid, which is something. And yes, they also took over the information about "Couple living in Atlanta" and an apparent reason that they have more privacy there....suuuure :D

• Haha
Honestly, unless he knows them, you shouldn't approach any celeb when they are with their kids. i realise from the photo it looks like a mum and kid, but still, hes out with his baby and covid is still a thing so maybe he doesnt want strangers close to the buggy. Boundries people.

Jara

VIP Member
Same suit, different environment :D Le Hiddleston in the wild :D

• Heart

yupps

Chatty Member

how nice😊. He’s attending with his mother.
---
Looks like the love of blue runs in the family😉

Last edited:
  • Heart

yupps

Chatty Member
Possibly out with a stroller- if they are living in London. But they may just hunker down and “nest” at their country house. In which case, who knows? Maybe when the kid heads to University?😁

• Haha

Jara

VIP Member
Has anyone watched She-Hulk finale? I was a bit hesitant about the show about three episodes ago but this was more meta than Deadpool :D Meta in the meta but ...working :D
Also, Loki is mentioned in a very odd way...:D

db131

VIP Member
Happy New Year all! Loving those videos- it’s nice to see how fit Tom really is, I mean we all know he runs and clearly lifts but it’s cool to see just how in shape he is.

Here’s hoping we get some Loki promo soon now that we’re in 2023!

Jara

VIP Member
F**** finally!

And, guess who took vacation on that exact same week, because she thought Loki would be in June? Me! :D So I will drag my notebook with me and will try to catch a crappy wifi.... :D