Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

db131

VIP Member
I always feel bad speculating but 👀👀

Regardless it is truly lovely to see them out and looking happy and beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Jara

VIP Member
Looks like a cooler and rainier day than the last outing. However this one also includes Bobby!😁

It looks like little boy Hiddles grows too fast. Love his feet sticking out of the stroller :D But Tom really does look so happy these days. I still hope the strike could end for him to promote Loki but I don´t have my hopes up. They are not even talking :(
I do hope his movie is still up and will qualify into the "exceptions" if they find an independent producer. I think TNM2 is BBC so it could maybe work

The weather is crazy. here, we had a heatwave two weeks ago and today was windy, cold in the morning...they said it was even warmer on New Year´s Eve than it was yesterday morning. I mean, I hate hot weather, you cannot do anything but something between floods and heat would be welcome compromise :D

Jara

VIP Member
Oh, I knew that once I won´t have access to internet a whole day, something happens (my parents´ cottage has a poor reception so I barely get to call, no internet)

This has everything! New shirt, the bun and .... dat ass :D

Jara

VIP Member
Acouple of nice days. Tom obviously enjoying himself and for good cause as well! :)

In grey!

• Heart

clara131brown

VIP Member
That Z's baby isn't Tom's and she's upset because their relationship hasn't brought the fame she hoped for and he wants out

• Wow
  • Haha

Jara

VIP Member
Thanks! For this to be visible, I am just randomly chatting about how Tom has bought ten pieces of one new favourite sweather :D
He still looks great.

I still hope we get to see some more filming photos but I guess if they are going for the same pattern as in season 1, this will be more studio based again. But it is October, which means one month closer to Loki S2 :D

I wonder what Tom´s schedule is next. If he is set to appear in the next Avengers movie, my guess is the shooting is about to start late 2023, maybe early 2024 so he has a year and something to do The White Darkness (if it still a thing) and maybe something else.
Perhaps he may not want to get out of the UK for a longe period of time because of the baby (who we will know exists once Tom drives him or her to the university, I guess :D )

Let´s speculate for a whie :)

yupps

Chatty Member

here’s Daddy Tom again ☺

1662D9BB-B62A-4C65-AC77-A29F7E5C3233.jpeg

• Heart

Jara

VIP Member
Lots of pictures of Diana and her son here:

I think you can see a strong resemblance between them