Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clara131brown

VIP Member
I used the Hugh example just for you! But yes obviously me or other big Tom fans would probably recognize Zawe, but the general public doesn’t, or only care about the more famous person. So if you’re sharing the story as a local online or with friends, you probably wouldn’t mention their partner unless asked a follow up question. Someone could say omg I saw Adam Driver today! Like he could still be with his wife but they just don’t mention unless someone asks.

They were spotted in that deuxmoi sighting, but I also wouldn’t be surprised if they are purposely avoiding being snapped. Tom keeps getting photographed in that same area with Bobby so he probably knows not to go walking around with Zawe and the stroller over there.
As I've said before I'm friends with a known tv actress and when she had her children we (her and us the rest of her friends) would bet to see how long it would be before her husband (tv executive so not instantly recognisable) was spotted at the pharmacy getting items needed post giving birth. With her first child he was only spotted and it appeared on a chat site when little one was nearly 2 weeks old but they'd been staying in the country with his family. They did do a magazine shoot with their first and money went to charity. With their second they were in London and her husband was spotted 2 days after she gave birth buying something essentials. My point is I'm starting to feel like photos are being taken but they're asking for them not to be printed unless it's Tom on his own.

My friend has a giggle every time when she's out and not in full makeup, hair done etc wonderihn where her photo is going to appear! We were all out a few months ago and even though she wasn't wearing any makeup, had her hair in ponytail and a baseball cap on and still someone recognised her (from a show 15 years ago) and the pic ended up on a gossip forum. Which for me was weird.
So nice of you :D
Anyway, I think you are right. I guess they have some alternative route to go out - maybe Tom walks Bobby as a diversion :D
But I don´t think they would be locked inside, even with the cold, fresh air is good for health. We have no idea how difficult the birth was.
Also, I may be mistaken but I think these houses have also private gardens, no?
The gardens are a reasonable size but not massive

yupps

Chatty Member
White Darkness is still on his IMDB page as”In Development” and yes it will film after Pachinko.

In that video - she mentions White Darkness around 43:00. Earlier on someone mentions Tom Hiddleston being in it

Last edited:

clara131brown

VIP Member
Yes! I was just wondering when will we see it. Maybe that is why he was on the BBC event....
Anyway, I hope in some small promo? One tiny interview? Please? :D
Not sure as from what I read there was a presentation to a sponsor of a junior football team as well. That's not something the BBC normally get involved in unless it's been one of the attendees have done it privately.

Jara

VIP Member
Holy WOW. This man just gets better with age 👌

so we know he’s wrapped up on the Stephen king film? And he’s about to film this other one isn’t he? White lotus? I’m sure Marvel will be knocking on his door soon…I just want another Night Manger esq show you know action
Yes, The Life of Chuck wrapped in November (I think). Tom talks about it a bit in interviews so my guess is that they may be ready for some festival releases to find a distribution company. Not sure. Would be cool to see Tom at some film festivals. There is no release date yet but I think they may be aiming it for the second part of the year.

The other one is a miniseries "The White Darkness" for Apple+ and there was a rumour it should start filming in March but I don´t think it will. He has TNM season 2 planned somewhere. I think I read filming of both was postponed due to strikes but who the hell knows what is the truth these days. Unless he surprises us with something out of blue (like he did with The Essex Serpent or Life of Chuck, where the announcements and filmings were not that far to each other), I think he will start filming either of those ...sometimes this year :D I suspect he wants to find time for Emmy campaigning for Loki but I think he can do both (he is a producer on both so I guess he can work with the schedule a bit)

He was in Kuwait at a convention, so now we just have to wait for some random event or red carpet or something (or filming or baby/Bobby walk :D )

---
So, Tom has won a Peoples Choice Award (congratulations) and gives a speech. This time he thanks Zawe. Why this year and not last year when she was there?
Sorry I have to start again.
Start what? Maybe he thanked her because she was not there with him. They are very private people and I am sure he knows the pressure on Zawe (or any other woman next to a successful actor...Cumberbatch or Evans could tell stories....) is so I think they are doing this very slowly. It is great he thanks to his fiancee publically but it is not mandatory.

SlowDragonFly

I am not following gossip much, apart from Tom and Hugh but I guess it may be that everybody did their stuff for Christmas and now there will be filming breaks etc?
However, there was a rumour floating around that Tom may appear in Deadpool 3...reported by a clickbait site but I read they will film in London so it made me hesitate a bit.
I honestly don´t know if I even would be glad for it, because on one hand, it would be a bit random, wouldn´t make much sense story-wise (however we know nothing about Deadpool 3 at this point) and as much as I love his Loki, he has a window to do something else before Avengers.
On the other hand, it would be at least *some* news and Tom with Hugh in one movie would make my head implode :D

But honestly, I don´t believe it so....Tom, give us a coffee run or walk Bobby again :D
Hi, sorry if I make any mistake, I'm new here...maybe the Loki thing was mistaken, they are saying that Mobius and the TVA will have an important role in the movie, there is a comic where Deadpool works as a TVA agent for a while...maybe they're going that way...and although I want Loki to be directly involved in everything related to the TVA..the movie is not about Wolverine it's a Ryan Reynolds fest...and I don't like him that much..I don't trust him not pulling a TS joke on him and even worse now that he's making it clear how much he wants her in the MCU

yupps

Chatty Member
But they are filming in London, right? I mean, if we are talking about Loki reshoots that were supposed to happen in February.....

I am going to see Ant-Man tomorrow so I am excited for the movie (I like Ant-Man movies, the first one especially) but I am curious if the rumours about post-credit scene are true...
Oh yeah, Loki reshoots should be in London since that’s where the series was originally filmed.