Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clara131brown

VIP Member
To me Oakley is glasses and why on other forums are they saying she's wearing his boots?? He's an 11.5 (that's the size of shoes he donated for an auction in 204) and she's an 8 (she made comment once about it in a fashion magazine). You couldn't possibly walk about safely in a pair of shoes that were 3.5 sizes too big for you
---

i think that’s Zawe’s sister Amy with her. And it looks like Oakley is the name😁
The name Oakley appeared first on one of the Z fan accounts on twitter and that was back last year around early November time. So either that fan account gets info from someone close to them or her PR or it's such a good guess they should be guessing the state lottery numbers 😂

Last edited:

Jara

VIP Member
Anyone else think all the gossip pages are a bit thin on the ground at the moment?
I am not following gossip much, apart from Tom and Hugh but I guess it may be that everybody did their stuff for Christmas and now there will be filming breaks etc?
However, there was a rumour floating around that Tom may appear in Deadpool 3...reported by a clickbait site but I read they will film in London so it made me hesitate a bit.
I honestly don´t know if I even would be glad for it, because on one hand, it would be a bit random, wouldn´t make much sense story-wise (however we know nothing about Deadpool 3 at this point) and as much as I love his Loki, he has a window to do something else before Avengers.
On the other hand, it would be at least *some* news and Tom with Hugh in one movie would make my head implode :D

But honestly, I don´t believe it so....Tom, give us a coffee run or walk Bobby again :D

Jara

VIP Member
Today is the last day you can vote for Tom and Loki in People´s choice. You can vote still multiple times but not sure what is the break between the votes (A day?). I did not figure it out, I just click when I can :D

clara131brown

VIP Member
none of the quotes say anything about the baby being born on the 26th. They just say the baby was born (secretly - or as it was in fact - privately!). I would suspect end of September, beginning of October. And yes the cinema thing could very well be true. It’s what made sources like US weekly and the DM reach out to find out if in fact the baby had arrived. After 3 or 4 weeks with a new all-consuming baby, it’s nice to get out for a little while. And babies at that age still can sleep anywhere - if they wake up, you pull out a boob and quietly feed them. (In a baby-friendly place😊)
There's quite a few of the US sites saying the baby was born yesterday including this one https://hollywoodlife.com/2022/10/26/tom-hiddleston-baby-born/

Not saying the arrival date is true or not true but we'll have a better idea once we see the baby how old it is

Jara

VIP Member
I saw a thread on Twitter saying they'd checked the sites for birth certificates but hadn't seen anything. I think once she has her baby she'll be out with the stroller!
Going back to the she-hulk ending (now that I've seen it but without spoiling it for others) I didn't like the way they changed the twist. If that's the way that the Marvel shows are going I think a lot of people will switch off. Yes have some silliness but that was ridiculous.
I think it was only here. The show kind of was set that way. I seriously doubt they would do it with Secret Invasion or so. From what I understand it was in line with the original comic book?

Uf...checking website with birth certificate does sound a bit stalkerish and creepy.