Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yupps

Chatty Member
Just took a look at Hollywood Life. They didn’t say the child was born on October 26. They just said it was reported by US Weekly on that day. She was still pregnant in early September and her fans noticed that in late September, early October she completely stopped using Social Media - no following IG accounts etc. So I’d say that is the most likely time. But maybe someday we’ll know (or not!)

LetMeRamble

VIP Member
Ah ok. That makes sense, I just hope they don’t delay too long…the hype will die down soon.
Apparently Loki and Secret Invasion will STILL be released this year though it doesn't seem that's going to be June /July as we initially were told.

---
it will still be in summer.
The general consensus on all the articles I've read seem to point to later this year.
With the CEO of Walt Disney coming back and the feedback gotten about lousy CGI and VFX workers being overworked (I mean Black Panther might have been a beast to post-prod) I can understand the delay.
What concerns me, yet is not so far fetched, is the fact that super hero movies seem to be dying down after nearly 2 decades of being one of the most grossing subgenres out there.
People might want to see something different from major studios and, even if that's a bummer for us, they are still companies that need to make a profit... it's all on the numbers, ultimately

clara131brown

VIP Member
Yes, the multiversal saga is only beginning. I feel like people tend to forget it took 10 years to get to Endgame and build the Infinity Saga. Now they want all at once immediately.

I think Ant-Man will tie somehow into Loki S2, or will just introduce Kang himself (HWR in Loki was not Kang, per say). I can see Loki dealing with Kang on his own in seaon 2 and then it will all will be connected. I think The Marvels and Shang-Chi 2 maybe, if it gets made, may deal with multiverse directly. Maybe another Strange movie but given it took them almost 7 years to release the second one, not sure how they would fit it in there. I think there are some movies or shows we still don´t know about.
Avengers are only in 2025 so it is a long way away
I sort cannot wait but also I will be much older again there so I am a bit hesitant about that :D But S2 will be now, if I take it from a certain perspective, only in a *few* months so there is that :D
And I honestly think Secret Wars will be where Tom (and Loki) bows out. However, I suspect Secret Wars and Kang Dynasty will be two separate entities in a way, they will probably be connected. But with most heroes from the original eras (Loki, Thor, maybe even Strange, Wanda ant others) really ending there and then Kevin will push a soft reboot with X-Men being the next big thing.
I thought the Thunderbolts were meant to deal with Kang? I can't see it being Marvels as they've already said Ael-Dan and Dar-Ben are protagonists

Fanny Muchmore

VIP Member
When I saw him back in civvies at half time I thought maybe they'd taken him off, but no, he was back on for the full 90. Good legs.