Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jara

VIP Member
Thanks God he has Bobby so he needs to go out :D

The bun is still on so I do wonder when the reshoots will take place (I know there may be some or maybe are already happening, given the latest Jonathan Majors´ rumours).
Anyway, not long now until Loki promo.

I still hope in some out of blue project announcement.

yupps

Chatty Member
She is not wearing a wedding ring. This can be seen in the photos of Zawe Daily that can be seen on Twitter. In any case, Zawe was still in London 23 hours ago (or so it seems to me!).
No those “new” pictures which have emerged are from a few months ago. If you look carefully you will see that they come from November, January and February - which is why she’s all wrapped up in heavy winter coats. They were taken by paps who I weren’t able to sell them I guess. As to why they are (or were) in Greece 🤷🏼‍♀️

clara131brown

VIP Member
Am I a bad person for thinking "this is the kind of content I am here for!!" 🙈🙈🙈
Not that it changes anything, we love him and he has a wife and kid now (to me having a baby with someone is the same as being married to that person). If it's true I wonder what would be his type of man.
Any news/gossip about your favourite celeb is always going to be popular. I just wish more celebs would feel as though they could live their lives how they wish without having to hide but unfortunately something always spoils that or they feel they can't due to image (I'm not referring to T here but actor friends of mine).

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
I honestly like him better with longer hair, I mean, is not new that I'm a HUGE fan of the Prof. Hiddleston era...Now I honestly wonder if he will be bold for his next role, I read somewhere that the White Darkness main character is supposed to be bold???? I sincerely hope that they take some creative liberties there or I'd be too distracted by his shinny scalp (or bald cap) to pay attention to whatever is going on with the plot!

I sincerely hope AppleTV decided to amp their game and produce something interesting with this frontman right here because if the script is anything similar to TES, I'll be noping my way out of it. I did not finish TES....I found it boring and I couldn't even watch it despite of TH having a lot of screen time. OOPS!
100% agree with the Professor Hiddleston era…2019 was something else. I hope he grows it back out.

But if he has cut it for TNM2 then YES! we get Jonathan Pine back and Olivia Coleman I hope

Jara

VIP Member
Apparently, he does :D I hope he could appear at least on his Birthday doing...something :D Maybe they are doing those reshoots....I would love at least some new scenes from Loki, but I am afraid it may be a while since we do not have the release date for the show yet.

There are new rumours he may be in post-credit scene in Ant-Man but we heard those before for some others. I am a bit more hopeful here because those were filmed together with Loki S1 (isn´t it funny how S1 was in 2021 but Ant-Man is not out yet?). But I am not holding my breath

LetMeRamble

VIP Member
You have to visit the Harry Potter studio experience, go to China town in London (can name some fantastic restaurants there if you're interested), visit Harrods and Selfridges (just to say you've been and you may even celeb spot while you're there), go to Covent Garden watch the street performers (just watch for pick pockets) and take in a show if you can.
Chinatown is on my list already!!! I honestly don't care about the celebs or where to spot them but like hidden gems of the cities. I'm currently following a tiktok account from a girl in London that gives recommendations like that (volga_londonstories). Temple church is also on my list. I won't have THAT much free time in London as I'm going for work and I will only have like 2 weekends before I head down to my friend's house. So anything that can be checked out on a weekend or after working hours is highly appreciated!

beveta

Chatty Member
Torilla did not disappoint ....they look great and match :)

Why did she bring two pairs of sunglasses and swap them?

Jara

VIP Member
Somehow, I am losing count :D But this one has even more new scenes. I am excited about the "interrogation" scene, cos I heard great things about it. Btw., embargo for reviews should be lifted on October 3rd (I think)

beveta

Chatty Member
Zawe was also there and she was well dressed. Nevertheless, he presented her, there was a photo together, but they didn't speak together to Queen Camilla for the media.
TOM is and remains the celebrity who is and wants to be the centre of attention.
It's the same with Henry Cavill's girlfriend. She is presented and then nothing more.

Jara

VIP Member
Could we see him Sunday? It’s the BAFTAs here in the UK and I’m sure he always attends, only thing is, if he is currently doing reshoots for Loki do we think he could do red carpet with black hair 😂
I was thinking about it the other day. He looked great ať Wimbledon...black hair, suit...
Anyway, with all the talk about delays on D+, I hope Loki won't get pushed to Fall. That would be a long wait :D

db131

VIP Member
Never read comments on a Tom/Zawe story on the Daily Mail unless you want a laugh. Some are great, some are cringy and some are 'seriously how did you come to that conclusion'.
I will say many more have seemed to be positive lately! But I can’t believe how many people were like ugh she has a nanny pushing the pram! Like…that’s her sister. It feels a smidge racist to assume the woc pushing the pram is the nanny rather than assuming she could be a friend or even related to the other woc 🤦‍♀️

Also I wish we could see the day the DM stops including T swift in Tom articles as though she’s the most famous movie he starred in.