Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
Reading reviews it seems most people are pointing out how Tom has found even more layers and sides to Loki…this sounds brilliant

Jara

VIP Member
He cut his hair! Could mean something (or maybe he just cut it for comfort :D ). Anyway, this blue is a perfect shade.

Jara

VIP Member
I can’t see Loki getting pushed back considering ant man links into it..I bloody hope they don’t delay it. I need my Loki fix
Well, I am a bit worried we will just have to wait a bit longer. I was hoping in at least June like last time but now it seems Secret Invasion will be in May and if they want some break in-between, they may even release it in August...but we ´ll get there, eventually :D

I look forward to Secret Invasion (that and Loki are now basically the only two Marvel D+ shows I am curious about) but I was beginning to hope they could switch them, given Loki´s connection to Ant-Man (funny thing is that Loki S1 was supposed to come after Ant-Man 3 in 2021 but it got all mixed because of covid).
But I would at least love to see a trailer so there is something more than just the few shots we got from the teaser (that low-quality trailer from D23 that was around would deserve a full official release as well)

Also, Tom could come out of a hibernation and show in the suit somewhere :D

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
Wow, I seriously hope Tom is allowed to give us at least update about Loki coming back because....I cannot breath right now. What a finale, what an episode, what a performance....
If Academy members everywhere were not dicks when it comes to genre shows, they would deliver the Emmy right now...
This!!

that finale was outstanding and Tom’s acting is 👌

Jara

VIP Member
I thought the Thunderbolts were meant to deal with Kang? I can't see it being Marvels as they've already said Ael-Dan and Dar-Ben are protagonists
I am pretty sure Thunderbolts won´t have anything to do with Kang. It looks more Earth based team so my guess is it will deal more with similar problems to Captain America etc.
But I did read that The Marvels may have some connection to multiverse. But it was only some unconnfirmed leak but it is more likely to deal with multiverse than anything set on Earth, I think.
However, the general popular theory is that they are setting up two story lines.....multiversal and Earth based...which will then connect in some way, probably in Kang Dynasty.
We will just have to wait and see, I guess.

It would also help if we got some Tom sightings :D Maybe after the filming is wrapped.
Also, I think the baby will be born soon so who knows how much we will see him, given the stressful time around a newborn baby and that he may have some time off from any filming til the end of year (and probably will have to stand by for potential reshoots for Loki)

clara131brown

VIP Member
I wonder when we'll see the family? I would have thought someone would have seen them on an outing for a check up etc for the baby

Jara

VIP Member
Commenting on someone's weight is unacceptable, no matter if they just given birth or not. Trolls on the internet feel almighty because the shield themselves behind a screen name.

I think not showing the baby's face is the least that they could've done. I love the photos, don't get me wrong, but I do believe it should've be the parent's decision whether they want to showcase, so publicly, their toddler to the world not someone that needs to make a buck. That line among tabloids is always trespassed and it's not ok for me.
Granted we all wanted to see them together but this photo op was not what I had in mind for the 'reveal' as, unless this was agreed upon (which doesn't seem like it) this shouldn't have happened and someone at the DM's press room should've vetoed unless consent was granted.

That being said, it's nice to see this side of Hiddles.
I think French tabloid is sadly very intrusive. I suppose DM have contacts there. Thanksfully hide the face of the child is given by law here in Europe.
But yes, it is nice to see Hiddles dad :)

clara131brown

VIP Member
Oh and the comments in the DM go from the sublime to the ridiculous. But lots of arguing going on whether the baby was born months ago or yesterday

db131

VIP Member
Nope, same ol'....same ol'! I guess he is no longer involved in 'the white darkness' project for Apple TV anymore? It has dissapeared from his IMDB page....
What is still on there is the White Stork, which has been in production since before the lady from Titanic dropped the Heart of the Ocean back to the Atlantic
I thought he was still doing the white darkness- it’s supposed to start filming later this year after Pachinko based on what I had last heard.