Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beveta

Chatty Member
He hasn't been seen with his mother or his siblings for a long time.
I think the last time was on the beach in 2016 with Taylor Swift.😜

clara131brown

VIP Member
For those that have searched for it it talks about Tom Holland, Jeremy R and Tom Hiddleston (my tale is if it is true would it really matter?)

clara131brown

VIP Member
Apparently Loki and Secret Invasion will STILL be released this year though it doesn't seem that's going to be June /July as we initially were told.

---

The general consensus on all the articles I've read seem to point to later this year.
With the CEO of Walt Disney coming back and the feedback gotten about lousy CGI and VFX workers being overworked (I mean Black Panther might have been a beast to post-prod) I can understand the delay.
What concerns me, yet is not so far fetched, is the fact that super hero movies seem to be dying down after nearly 2 decades of being one of the most grossing subgenres out there.
People might want to see something different from major studios and, even if that's a bummer for us, they are still companies that need to make a profit... it's all on the numbers, ultimately
I don't think the hype is dying down I think it's the delays fans are fed up. Ok CGI heavy will take an age to post-prod but the gaps are huge and most often not well communicated. The most obvious one was Black Panther 2 and they did communicate that very well and everyone understood (I think they did a fantastic job of it) but some of the others have been bounced around so many times I've lost count or it's become like playground whispers across different social media platforms to piece it all together. You also have a problem when stars can't or won't do lots of small interviews to help the hype. I think that's why other Disney series (Mandalorian and BOBF) have become so popular because their stars have spoken to the fancasts and vloggers etc so you have to wonder if Disney knows that works why do they not do it for Marvel?
I think Covid aside if they'd stuck to their original timeline there wouldn't be this problem now or if they'd decided that someone wasn't right for a part (and later panned for it, I can think of a few examples in both Marvel film and series) they should have had the guts to change the actor or change the script (yes I mean Love and Thunder not even Christian Bale could save that one).
As for Tom I've said this before and I'll say it again he'd be better letting his PR run his social media at least then there would be a presence.
Changing the subject slightly did anyone read about Sebastian Stan wanting to jump to a different sci fi series?

beveta

Chatty Member
Sorry, I was nice until now but you really know how to spoil everyone´s enjoyment by making up stuff.
As you said, they are actors. So normal people, not spies.
Paps hang around there because they know Tom and also other actors live there. They are two NORMAL people walking around, she may be down a bit, she could suffer from depressions, you have no clue and what you are saying is nasty. Like really nasty.

She looked fabulous at Wimbledon. To have a normal body after birth is nothing shameful. If you think so, then it is sad.

This is level Cumberbatch and it is wrong, and paranoid.
Sorry you feel that way, but I didn't mean it that way.
I was just responding to the other posts.
And if you look at the photos, sorry she looks really annoyed or even tired.
And sorry I wasn't making fun of her figure. Of course every woman looks good styled. But just because she's not slim and slender, does that mean she's pregnant?

I'm just not going to take part in your discussions any more!

yupps

Chatty Member
at some point we will get a picture of tom with his son, it's good to know that he's okay with bobby and his son, i guess zawe was there the fans never mention her.
Or she was at home having a nap! Or doing reshoots for The Marvels 🤷🏼‍♀️

db131

VIP Member
Celebs does as celebs do, a lot will call the paps and even if they don't their PR will. I wonder why there's no sightings of Zawe with the baby? She's higher profile now. All the sightings just seem to be Tom or Tom with the baby. I hope everything is ok
When I had my baby I was not out and about especially in the beginning. Recovering from birth is very difficult and painful, not to mention exhausting. Maybe she doesn’t want to go out right now particularly if they know paps are lurking. Plus even if she’s higher profile she’s nowhere near as in demand as him, or as recognizable to the general public.

There were tons of people who had seen both Tom and Zawe in the past and people thought he was alone but it turned out she was with him- some people will just only state that they saw the more famous person. Like if I saw Hugh Jackman and his wife, I’d probably be like omg I saw Hugh Jackman on the street! Not, omg I saw Hugh and his wife! So it’s definitely possible she has been out and about too and isn’t noticed or spoken about the same way.

clara131brown

VIP Member
I genuinely would be surprised if he named his child after a character he played, even one he had a bond with.
I also dont think they would drip feed things like the name blazed across a bag
There's been recent examples of reality stars doing this but I can't see them doing it, well I hope not

BlueMan

I always feel bad speculating but 👀👀

Regardless it is truly lovely to see them out and looking happy and beautiful.
I thought the same thing! but apparently he was drinking beer! Anyway they look very happy and that's wonderful

BlueMan

Nope! She sent a photo as proof but it's not really appropriate to post.
at some point we will get a picture of tom with his son, it's good to know that he's okay with bobby and his son, i guess zawe was there the fans never mention her.

beveta

Chatty Member
I have just seen the final. Mmmh don't really know if I like it that much. Yes, it was strange that LOKI was mentioned together with the Avengers, including the father complex.

Jara

VIP Member
Sorry to burst your bubble but I think this maybe pointing to another direction

We have been following this for weeks but said nothing since we have still no idea what is going to happen. It may not affect Loki at all. It is Loki show, not Kang show. And I am sure we all want to see it as soon as possible.