Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jara

VIP Member
It seems that Life of Chuck may start filming in Fall, apparently the script was written before the strike. Now let´s hope that other guilds and studios can get to an agreement.

I wonder if Tom will show at Wimbledon and when? Last year´s photos are my lifeline these days :D

clara131brown

VIP Member
He looks thoughtful? No, more like a face that hopes the Pap pictures will soon be over.
In any case, he is not relaxed.
I wonder how the paps have missed either him or Zawe with a pram in the last 4 months? They picked up on other lesser stars rekindling romances, carrying washing from the laundromat or a night out in the pub.

Jara

VIP Member
So still in London....this will be hard. Who knows if he has something set up for the rest of the year. I suspect we will either see them pushing the stroller in a month or so on DM....or maybe Tom will randomly appear at some event. :D
I think he still needs to stay in Loki mode for a while for possible pick ups and reshoots.

Anyway, I would love him to do at least some talk show just to....well, see him :D
I am really curious what is next for him because unless there are other plans for Marvel outside the Avengers movies in 2+ years, he has time to do other stuff now.

clara131brown

VIP Member
Yes it is. Is his beard Is his beard the same colour as his hair or does it just look that way?
I think it's an old photo according to the poster. Although not checked whether they confirmed when it was taken.

I saw that Marvels has been pushed back to November 10th. Brie has shared the cinema poster

clara131brown

VIP Member
Yeah, I noticed it is around Primrose Hill. I am staying in the center in the hotel the first time, I am usually more edges of London because the accommodation is expensive. I decided to have it better this year :D
I totally forgot about the coronation! That is not the reason at all, I just love London and UK in general so I am going to spend two days in London and then going around a bit.
I am going on 20th so it will be long after, phew. I was worried the whole place will be closed down and crowds everywhere. Last time, I accidently booked the same date as London marathon and couldn´t get anywhere :D

I am planning to visit some gardens and parks this year. Of course will go to my favourite Covent Gardend and maybe get to some theater. I´ll see. For now, I only hope there won´t be any British Airways/tube/railway workers strike while I am there :D
Covent Garden is always my favourite. Lots of nice places there to eat and watch the world go by. Plenty of good shows on at the moment but maybe try for one of the shows at the Opera house? They're also running tours while you're there and tell you the history of it. Have you ever done any of the London ghost tours or the Jack the Ripper walking tour? They can be something a bit different to do and not that expensive.
I used to love going to the British Museum and Ruskin cafe for breakfast