Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlueMan

He already went out with his son and Bobby and no one photographed him so it will be public when he decides, we don't know anything about his relationship with Zawe so not seeing them together is normal at a certain point.
Let's wait for Loki 2 and move on.

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
I was thinking about it the other day. He looked great ať Wimbledon...black hair, suit...
Anyway, with all the talk about delays on D+, I hope Loki won't get pushed to Fall. That would be a long wait :D
I can’t see Loki getting pushed back considering ant man links into it..I bloody hope they don’t delay it. I need my Loki fix

yupps

Chatty Member
I'm guessing a lot of people wouldn't recognise her sister. I can only think of a handful of times she's been photographed with her.
Oh true enough - but someone commented very soon after the article went up - pointing out that the young lady in the picture was her sister. But it’s too easy to make a snarky comment implying that Zawe neglects her child.🙄

yupps

Chatty Member
I read a few posts saying the box was booked by the BBC (12 seats to a box, Toca is part owned by Harry Kane) and that he was there to enjoy
the football and present a sponsors award for a junior football team and that all the people there were either BBC or to do with the junior team except him? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Well Zawe’s dad had been with the BBC. - maybe a connection there?🤷🏼‍♀️

BlueMan

He's a celeb, blinds and gossip go with the territory. AGC have it also as do a few other sites and papers so it's not clear where it started. Who knows what's true anymore??
if Tom had the stroller, where was Zawe and the baby? There's been no photos of them at the event
Zawe's fans say she was hiding because she might be pregnant again.
but they were there the stroller carried her bag.

Jara

VIP Member
I have seen the first two episodes (at a fan event, best night in a long time!) and they're so good!
Yes, there was a screening here as well but I did not get there (heard about it too late :( ) But I heard it was dubbed anyway and I prefer to watch it in English, of course.

clara131brown

VIP Member
I guess it depends on who you ask and how they accept it. I mean, there is a difference between being a strong character and not accept anything else than your POV and enforcing it. So maybe she just crossed some people. I don´t think we will ever know. They did not even issue any official statement yet.
It is a bit annoying that we don´t know any D+ shows release dates, though. I am not sure they care that much but if I was not a target audience (not just with Marvel and SW but they have also Alien movies and horror movies and their documentaries are splendid), I would have cancelled subscription, or would, given I have paid a year ahead after it got here in June. Not even all Assembled documents are there (including Loki, which is the most frustrating bit) and their customer support really sucks.

Movie industry as a whole is not in a good place now and I suspect they may not only need to unite their streaming services eventually and make some sort of deals but also pay less for blockbusters and huge money to actors upfront. I think what we see now is a transformation of a cinema as we know it. When TV came, it did not impact cinemas, when VHS came, it did not impact it either (only one more media to get money from) but with streaming? It is an entire different matter.
I'm sure we'll hear but I know people that have worked with her and said she's lovely but takes no nonsense.
I think the days of paying a large number of the cast a huge wage are gone. There maybe one or two higher earners on a cast but as you say unless streaming services come together something has to give

Jara

VIP Member
Loki and MoM were the starting pillars for phase 4 so they aren't going to be totally amazing. We now know the multiverse is real, we know the issues and it has introduced us to Kang - I think Ant Man is the main guy vs Kang.
Yes, the multiversal saga is only beginning. I feel like people tend to forget it took 10 years to get to Endgame and build the Infinity Saga. Now they want all at once immediately.

I think Ant-Man will tie somehow into Loki S2, or will just introduce Kang himself (HWR in Loki was not Kang, per say). I can see Loki dealing with Kang on his own in seaon 2 and then it will all will be connected. I think The Marvels and Shang-Chi 2 maybe, if it gets made, may deal with multiverse directly. Maybe another Strange movie but given it took them almost 7 years to release the second one, not sure how they would fit it in there. I think there are some movies or shows we still don´t know about.
Avengers are only in 2025 so it is a long way away
I sort cannot wait but also I will be much older again there so I am a bit hesitant about that :D But S2 will be now, if I take it from a certain perspective, only in a *few* months so there is that :D
And I honestly think Secret Wars will be where Tom (and Loki) bows out. However, I suspect Secret Wars and Kang Dynasty will be two separate entities in a way, they will probably be connected. But with most heroes from the original eras (Loki, Thor, maybe even Strange, Wanda ant others) really ending there and then Kevin will push a soft reboot with X-Men being the next big thing.

beveta

Chatty Member
Pretty quiet in this thread. JARA is almost the only one still writing something. Even YUPPS doesn't write anything.
Strange that there was no comment on The Marvels either.