Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlueMan

Look, I loved that character but it would be a little pretentious, even for him.
Might as well call him Thomas Jr or Thomas II
I was also thinking about Thomas even William it's all speculation at some point we will know the name of his son, we really don't know anything since his birth I think they have spent time in his country house.

BlueMan

I have never seen Andrew and Tom talk to each other, did they talk to each other or not?
Andrew is beautiful

I will say that in recent photos Zawe doesn't look pregnant, perhaps she hasn't lost weight since pregnancy.

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
Tom will be in Actors on Actors again! With Anna Sawai, which imo is an interesting pairing (maybe a bit ironic since Shogun may cost Tom his Emmy nom)
Yay! More Tom content 😀 I love these, I would love to sit down with Tom and just talk about the world and life

also my heart jumped when I saw the instagram notification that the Loki insta uploaded a story…it was just a variety thing

clara131brown

VIP Member
I'm trying to post something I came across on TikTok but it doesn't seem to be letting me post it

it won't let me post so if on TikTok type this into the search "Kyle marisa roth kit tom hiddleston"

Jara

VIP Member
just been to see AntMan…not sure why reviews are bad I really enjoyed it, both Paul Rudd and Jonathan Majors are amazing in it ☺

I did squeal when I saw our man 😭 someone turned round and stared at me
Right? I think everybody is just jumping hate wagon...

sleepingpanda

VIP Member

beveta

Chatty Member
So, Tom has won a Peoples Choice Award (congratulations) and gives a speech. This time he thanks Zawe. Why this year and not last year when she was there?
Sorry I have to start again.

clara131brown

VIP Member
And you can see his roots are coming in!

I saw people on twitter point out some memorabilia he has in there- the sombrero from the Kong premiere in Mexico, a clapper thing from High Rise, a Miss Minutes hat and I think some others.
There memorabilia from the animated films he's done too

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
When I saw him back in civvies at half time I thought maybe they'd taken him off, but no, he was back on for the full 90. Good legs.
When I saw him walk out in jeans and tee I was gutted!! But soon as I saw him getting mic’d up and practicing what he was saying I knew it was for a bit and he would be back out!