Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yupps

Chatty Member
He looks tired! After all, Loki recently finished and a new baby! I wonder why he still has black hair?
Bobby is adorable!!
Probably reshoots will be coming in the next few months. Might as well keep the hair. And yes I’ll bet he’s tired!

Reactions: 2

db131

VIP Member
Just because you're pregnant doesn't stop you from going for a walk with your boyfriend and baby.
She probably uses the opportunity to rest and get things done that she needs to. Honestly I think most married couples trade off taking the baby out because it is much more practical.

Plus we as fans have to stop with this idea that if we don’t see photographs of it, it didn’t happen. Like we haven’t seen Tom walk Bobby recently but I’m sure he has…

I love that they’re wearing matching blue.

Andrew Garfield is there as well, I would love if they took a picture since last year they were one seat apart but no real pics together!

Edited to add YES!!!! Andrew and ARIANA GRANDE behind him

Last edited:
  • Heart

yupps

Chatty Member
So with the latest articles in US Weekly coming from a source close to the couple and the Daily Mail all saying the baby was born on the 26th (so barely 24 hours old when articles went live), it looks like the cinema thing was a complete fabrication
none of the quotes say anything about the baby being born on the 26th. They just say the baby was born (secretly - or as it was in fact - privately!). I would suspect end of September, beginning of October. And yes the cinema thing could very well be true. It’s what made sources like US weekly and the DM reach out to find out if in fact the baby had arrived. After 3 or 4 weeks with a new all-consuming baby, it’s nice to get out for a little while. And babies at that age still can sleep anywhere - if they wake up, you pull out a boob and quietly feed them. (In a baby-friendly place😊)

Jara

VIP Member
You just have to go to Primrose Hill and look there. There should be chairs outside in May.
Are you going to watch the coronation?
Yeah, I noticed it is around Primrose Hill. I am staying in the center in the hotel the first time, I am usually more edges of London because the accommodation is expensive. I decided to have it better this year :D
I totally forgot about the coronation! That is not the reason at all, I just love London and UK in general so I am going to spend two days in London and then going around a bit.
I am going on 20th so it will be long after, phew. I was worried the whole place will be closed down and crowds everywhere. Last time, I accidently booked the same date as London marathon and couldn´t get anywhere :D

I am planning to visit some gardens and parks this year. Of course will go to my favourite Covent Gardend and maybe get to some theater. I´ll see. For now, I only hope there won´t be any British Airways/tube/railway workers strike while I am there :D

LetMeRamble

VIP Member
He's been announced for The White Darkness another show for Apple TV. But when it'll start filming I'm not sure. Probably after Christmas once the loki stuff is locked into cgi etc.
I bet this won't start filming until Loki is wrapped, considering that Thomas is not only starring but also producing it.
On IMDB is marked as announced same as White Stork though I don't think the last one is happening at this point

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
Tom looking good on jimmy kimmel 🥰 he’s verbally confirmed TNM2 will film this summer! Also very funny story about a dog walking incident 😂

Jara

VIP Member
What is wrong with that? They’ve probably gone other places but it just wasn’t sent to DeuxMoi. How about you know, congratulations to the couple on their baby or something like that?

I love that Kevin credited Tom with the win, it’s nice to see some appreciation for him when sometimes Loki as a character seems overlooked. Tom deserves an award as well 💚
I am pretty sure Kevin knows what he has in Tom and I can imagine the amount of money he is throwing his way to keep him around for Avengers.
As much as I want to see Tom doing also something else (and I believe it is possible to do both, it seems to me he is just very picky and is not really rushed into being workholic around it as he was back after 2010) and I think he will be done by Avengers: Secret Wars, I will still miss his Loki. It is a gift to every actor to work with a complex character like that.
But let´s just wait and see what is going to happen now because I am sure he wants to enjoy being a father now.
I cannot even say how happy this made me. And yes, I don´t know either of them, so it may sound weird but there is so much negativity around everywhere these days that even this little piece of news, especially with Tom who I like as an actor, makes it better :)

• Heart

lns90

These are just blind elements that keep popping up. To date, there are no pictures with TOM with baby, nor with Zawe, or both together. I think the last picture where they were together was in May 2022?
These are posts to keep the actors in the public eye.
---
Sorry I'm not quite following here, I mean someone literally sent me a photo the other day of Tom walking bobby while pushing the baby in a pram.