Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

db131

VIP Member
I think it is his office? I believe we discussed it here before. I already saw screens of what he has there :D The guy is just a big nerd :D

Also, back to the uniform, I guess :) I wonder how long is he going to have the black hair. It is before Christmas so not sure any reshoots will be happening now.
And you can see his roots are coming in!

I saw people on twitter point out some memorabilia he has in there- the sombrero from the Kong premiere in Mexico, a clapper thing from High Rise, a Miss Minutes hat and I think some others.

Reactions: 2

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
Did you see Hugh was there with his wife as well?? There were quite a number of celebrities there- Nick Jonas, Brad Pitt, Emma Watson, Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz- I do wish we could see some more pictures of Tom posing with other actors. Since he probably can’t do any Loki promo it would be a good opportunity!

As for the sunglasses, I have zero clue except that maybe she had a pair that looked better with the outfit and she couldn’t see as well out of them or they hurt her ears/head?

These reaction pics are my fave I can’t wait for memes
This is the best pic ever 😂

zawe: 😻😁😄👌👏🏻
Tom: 😳😣🥴😐😬

IMG_2755.jpeg

LetMeRamble

VIP Member
I just saw an Ad for Disney+ and they showcased bits from both Loki and Secret Invasion.
I think they did a better job styling his hair on S2. The bit wasn't long but it didn't look as greasy and disheveled as in S1

Jara

VIP Member
I am on my phone with a bad signal so I cannot really check but....according to DM....do they still live in Atlanta? :D

• Haha

Spooky1980

Tom definitely has a private garden as he's filmed things for unicef, ice bucket challenge etc out there in the past.

db131

VIP Member
Tom at the launch of Cat Deely’s fragrance line, new favorite sweater/suit combo is back but honestly he looks so good!

• Heart

Jara

VIP Member
Oh, Baby cinema is actually a wonderful idea. I didn´t hear we would have something like that here. I don´t have kids so it is good they have a place they can go without feeling they are distrubing. All parents of small kids have right to go out and have fun.
Congrats to both. I would *love* to see Tom with baby strapped to him :D I always thought it was so great to show how proud dad you are when you carry baby around like this :D
But let´s allow them to have their privacy.

As for the age...I know my best friend had her baby in October and already wore her around strapped very soon. As long as she was sure her head was safe. So I suspect the baby could be a month old or a bit older? I have honestly no idea but it would definitely explain why Tom was not seen much around, tie it with the filming wrappping and you have a very busy guy :)

Still, I wouldn´t mind to see him at least walking a dog or so :) I wonder how long it will take him to go back to filming but if there is something planned (not sure how far along TWD is?), then it won´t be probably this year since it is almost November.

EDIT: And btw, Loki won Saturn Award as the best streaming series. I am still surprised how popular the show is even after a year and with so many shows in between.

Last edited:
  • Heart

beveta

Chatty Member
It seems that the Loki S2 September release is still on. Let´s hope :)

In another news, while googling Tom today, I found out Taylor Swift broke up with yet another boyfriend. I swear I wouldn´t even know who she was if they wouldn´t constantly dragged Tom´s name into articles about her everytime she breaks up with someone.
And some people now believe she would return to the arms of TOM.
As if he would take back a girlfriend who publicly embarrassed him with a song😂

• Haha