Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jara

VIP Member
Tom is killing it this season. He looked fantastic, hus acting was top notch and him and Owen deserve more seasons together.

Reactions: 2

Jara

VIP Member
I love the video where he was making her dress from the back :D He wore his normal blue clothes as if she said "It is your time to shine and wear whatever you want." I am not a fan of the puffy dress she wears because I honestly think she looks much better in more tight dress. She has a beautiful figure but I guess she either does not care that much as long as she feels comfortable (good for her!) or maybe she does NOT feel maybe too comfortable in tighter dress and just wears these more often. I don´t blame her. However weird the dress look, it seems to be comfortable a bit more to sit in.

Also, yesterday treated us well, the Miami festival video finally dropped:

• Heart

Jara

VIP Member
Happy New Year :) I guess 2022 was not that bad, we got a lusty vicar, some Bobby walks and someone finally got The Play what I wrote on youtube :D Let´s hope we at least get some Loki promotional stuff next year and maybe The White Darkness will start filming (or something else?). So, it may be hard to follow Tom as an actor, because he tends to diseppear for months but hey, we still love him :D

Anyway, I hope this won´t get deleted anytime soon (I have to say some of the humour for me is a bit cringe but Tom has apparently a blast, someone should give him a chance in a comedy :) )

Jara

VIP Member
Zawe was also there and she was well dressed. Nevertheless, he presented her, there was a photo together, but they didn't speak together to Queen Camilla for the media.
TOM is and remains the celebrity who is and wants to be the centre of attention.
It's the same with Henry Cavill's girlfriend. She is presented and then nothing more.
You do realize they are a normal couple of two adult people? That also means that Zawe is *gasp* allowed to go do her own stuff, especially since she is an actress herself and has her own stuff to do. Like, that is a mature relationship where she is NOT tied to his hip and has to do everything he does.
Why would she go to that Camilla thing? Maybe she had no business being there? Maybe it is just Tom´s part of his charity activities? Maybe she was not even invinted? Maybe she just didn´t want to go? We don´t know. Why do you care?

i am sorry but this is kind of "that baby is a doll" conspiracy stuff and however I really don´t know much about Zawe (I saw her only on one episode of Doctor Who and then in The Marvels) and I am not really interested much in her, she is Tom´s fiance and a part of his life. I am not immediately going to love her or adore her or become a fan just because she is with Tom. But I have a normal brain and two eyes and know how relationship work.
She is no toy or a robot but a working woman on her own. Of course they are not going to be everywhere together.

i did not want to go to this conversation *again*, but each and single one of your comments here is about her, not Tom (and how you bsically dislike him) and how she is or is not there.
That is one of the reasons why I was hesitant to come back here because of all the toxicity surrounding Tom´s fandom now. Fortunately, there are still normal people around here as well.

beveta

Chatty Member
I think she looks annoyed.
And you don't know if the kissing photos are real. They are actors and he could make it look as if they were.
Besides, she always looks away as soon as Tom looks at her.
I think it's all a bit too much.
And I'm still of the opinion that someone from her PR team is lurking around the forums. There's been a lot of talk lately about them never being seen together and now we get from once Wimbledon and these pap photos.
And obviously Weibo is always there!
---
As far as pregnancy or her weight is concerned, one should be very careful. Usually they say 9 months up and 9 months down with the weight.
And in her line of work it is a no go to be fat. Maybe she is also unhappy about not being responsible and slim. Like some colleagues where you can't tell she was ever pregnant 6 weeks after giving birth. That can be frustrating for some women.
---
It's not for nothing that most actresses have a surrogate mother so they can stay slim and keep working.
I think the pressure is high in Hollywood.

Last edited:
  • Haha

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
I’d always prefer it to be cooler so I can layer, I’m jealous.

Btw has anyone seen this tweet which heavily implies we’re getting the Loki trailer this coming Monday? At this point I’m not getting my hopes up but it does make sense that they would release it now that SI has ended and it would be the first day of August

I am losing my patience with marvel for not releasing this bloody trailer 😂 I need my Loki fix

• Heart

Jara

VIP Member
He looks so fiiiine! This surprises me...I am not really interested in Indian version (I guess they found the audience) but it is interesting for them to meet like this.
I hope also give the hair, the filming is close! I have to say I am way more excited for second season of TNM than The White Darkness. However we can have both :)
I do wonder how much time he has before he needs to go back to Marvel filming because I suspect he will be in the Avengers movies (I guess they are due to start filming next year?)

Seeing the strikes in Paris, I am thinking how Tom is going to get there :D I guess he will get a VIP treatement there but even going through the streets may be challenging (what I find funny, the strikers are against retiring "later" in the age of 64, while we go in 65, now our government planning to move it to 68 :D )

db131

VIP Member
According to AccuWeather on July 24 the high in London was 62 F degrees! (Which is like 16 degrees C). Lucky folks! Nice and cool (I know some people love the heat, but not me!!)
I’d always prefer it to be cooler so I can layer, I’m jealous.

Btw has anyone seen this tweet which heavily implies we’re getting the Loki trailer this coming Monday? At this point I’m not getting my hopes up but it does make sense that they would release it now that SI has ended and it would be the first day of August

3juli

I can't keep up with all the content 😅

He's gonna be on Happy, sad, confused! His interviews with Josh are my favorites.

• Heart

yupps

Chatty Member
Unfortunately the moment a pap does catch them out with their baby, the Internet will be full of “called the paparazzi” and “PR” and “look it’s Backgrid - you know what that means” etc.