Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

db131

VIP Member
Popping in just to say that I really thought we might never get pictures of Tom like this and it just brings me so much joy- not that he’s being papped but that we get to see this glimpse into his life and how he has found happiness. His baby’s little outfit and hands are SO cute and Tom looks fantastic honestly.

And of course, Bobby!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Pretty In Pink

So nice to see new pics of Tom and Zawe! I really like Zawe, but I think she has terrible fashion sense. But I know she’s into haute couture, which isn’t my thing, so each to their own.

LetMeRamble

VIP Member
I mean, it is lovely to see Tom and the babiy obviously adopts Tom´s style of dressing :) But I am not a fan of this privacy invasion and I cannot get over the fact that while I actually work for a living, some wannabe journalist gets paid for putting together an article with "He wears/she wears/they live in Atlanta/he dated Taylor Swift.
And then you go to comments where they say she is fat (because she just gave birth you a**holes) and that he can do better (because he obviously needs an advice from an immature fangirl at his age of 42....)

Duh, but, yes, nice family pictures but it is a bit too much, I think. At least they had the decency not to show the baby (but I am sure if it was not given by law, they would show the baby´s face immedaitely)
Commenting on someone's weight is unacceptable, no matter if they just given birth or not. Trolls on the internet feel almighty because the shield themselves behind a screen name.

I think not showing the baby's face is the least that they could've done. I love the photos, don't get me wrong, but I do believe it should've be the parent's decision whether they want to showcase, so publicly, their toddler to the world not someone that needs to make a buck. That line among tabloids is always trespassed and it's not ok for me.
Granted we all wanted to see them together but this photo op was not what I had in mind for the 'reveal' as, unless this was agreed upon (which doesn't seem like it) this shouldn't have happened and someone at the DM's press room should've vetoed unless consent was granted.

That being said, it's nice to see this side of Hiddles.

Jara

VIP Member
The Variety interview is on. It is a bit hard to find (on their website) and I had a problem to play it with an adblock so be ready for commercials every ten minutes :D But it is worth it, a very cute interview and you rarely hear Tom to talk about himself like this. Especially his acting beginnings. Funnily enough, The Gathering Storm is on my list of movies I want to watch but I had no idea Tom was in it! I guess it is my programme for tonight :)
P.S. It should be illegal to look this good :D

Jara

VIP Member
At least they stopped writing that Tom and Zawe live in Atlanta, when they have photos from London. They did stop, right? :D

Jara

VIP Member
Damn, you are fast! :D I was just going to post that. The sad thing is that Tom would be in the middle of promotion right now but the good thing is that they have probably a lots of behind the scenes stuff to release.
They say all the good things...Sophia swooning over Tom in the suit (who wouldn´t!), more Loki and Mobius, Tom hugging people...damn, I am just hyped right now.
And it, indeed, looks great. if S2 is as good as S1, I will be happy.

• Heart

Jara

VIP Member
He was also on Josh Horowitz the same night so waiting for that anxiously!

I thought it did call after S2 because it was sort of open ended but I am so glad they took their time. It did calm me down a bit that this is not going to be like GOT where they went ahead of books and it turned into a crap. It seems the same people are working on it.
But the poor guy is so used to lie for Marvel, with "I don´t know" reply for everything (of course he knows and it is almost 100% he will be in Secret Wars) that when Jimmy caught him with Hugh Laurie he seemed a bit distracted :D
I was worried as Avengers filming is approaching that he will be, again, caught in scheduling conflict but since they are filming in summer, it should be fine. (Well, we don´t know if he will be in the Avengers 5, whatever it is called but I think he may appear)
Now we need some The Life of chuck crumbs as well.

Jara

VIP Member
Maybe they did pre-record some stuff, also maybe already during filming so there is hope we won´t be left totally dry.

I just hope he can work on the other projects he has planned, as he can work around (like British production or independent studios). I guess we just have to wait and see.
But I do miss his live appearances. It is great to get occassional photo but I keep rewinding the Soccer Aid podcast where he was absolutely charming.

yupps

Chatty Member
Yay!!
https://thecinemaholic.com/tom-hidd...duled-to-start-filming-in-alabama-in-october/

good news!!

”The filming of Tom Hiddleston and Mark Hamill-starrer dystopian film ‘The Life of Chuck’ is all set to begin in Alabama in October. Based on the eponymous short story from Stephen King’s novella collection ‘If It Bleeds,’ the film follows the life of an ordinary man named Charles Krantz in reverse, from his death from a brain tumor at the age of 39 to his childhood in a haunted house.”

we hope that the waiver mentioned in the story applies to all the striking unions

• Heart