Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are so many articles in the DM about her but my favourite is of them going for a family day out. Obviously photographers waiting outside their house. She doesn’t look too happy positively scowling.
You wanted the fame love 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That grotty pink fleecey jumper that she wears ALL THE TIME with orange baggy trousers that mc hammer would be jealous of! I don’t get why she’s so pissed off. What did she think would happen after she won i’m a celebrity?
36512158-9023467-image-m-117_1607267630584.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
That grotty pink fleecey jumper that she wears ALL THE TIME with orange baggy trousers that mc hammer would be jealous of! I don’t get why she’s so pissed off. What did she think would happen after she won i’m a celebrity?
She looks a mess

Reactions: 8
they are honestly SO boring. And Tom documenting every second she’s back home, surprised they haven’t documented her first shite and shag home from the jungle on the ‘gram. Borrrrrrringgg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't have children so I guess I'm not strong and can't do everything. BORE OFF love
20201206_192233.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The Christmas decorations around the door are just too tacky 🤢 so gaudy and cheap looking.

Reactions: 11
I’m cringing at ever thinking Tom was sexy 🤓 I unfollowed them ages ago, mainly because of the fancy dress zoom quiz nights during lockdown. I found them unbearable. I also really started to hate the sight of their precocious oldest child and how they stuck the camera in his face at every opportunity. I particularly detested when Tom would film them “jamming” in his music room 🤦🏼‍♀️ Was cute the first time, then it was just irritating.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Funny how quiet they’re both being on Instagram considering they usually live on it. I’m guessing they have lots of exclusives with the magazines and TV interviews lined up for the coming week so they’re not giving anything away for free.

Reactions: 17
Funny how quiet they’re both being on Instagram considering they usually live on it. I’m guessing they have lots of exclusives with the magazines and TV interviews lined up for the coming week so they’re not giving anything away for free.
I noticed this, it annoyed me as much as them holding the bloody roast potato recipe hostage does. The classic influencer tactic of being BFFs with the audience until there's some money involved, then who cares what the people who voted want!?

It's going to be very interesting to see where her career goes from here. She is no journalist that's for sure, I find her very insincere on her podcast, she just nods along with whatever anyone has to say, never challenging their POV. Absolutely don't see presenting in her future.

I don't have children so I guess I'm not strong and can't do everything. BORE OFF love
View attachment 337059
I’m a mum, I’m not strong nor do I feel like I can do anything. I’m absolutely useless and feel like a terrible mother half the time. I never watched this years ones as I just couldn’t see it being enjoyable and I’m glad I didn’t. She seems insufferable. 🤮

• Heart
The daily mail blurred Max's face in the papped photos, they're respecting his privacy more than his parents do...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m a mum, I’m not strong nor do I feel like I can do anything. I’m absolutely useless and feel like a terrible mother half the time. I never watched this years ones as I just couldn’t see it being enjoyable and I’m glad I didn’t. She seems insufferable. 🤮
I doubt your useless, it's just idiots like her that make people feel like this.

Giovanna winning some tv show doesn't "prove mothers are strong". It proves she can win a tv show, hardly groundbreaking stuff.
What the duck is she on about, you'd think no mother had ever achieved anything before :LOL:

Reactions: 19
Her and Tom did not look happy in the Daily Mail article. She clearly wanted the fame by going on this TV show - well she’s certainly got her wish now. Surely she should be glowing with happiness winning the coveted crown and all the interview deals and offers that will be coming in?

I can’t stand her, never watch IACGMOH but stupidly ready a couple of pages of her book when I was pregnant and abandoned it due to her whining. I bloody hate women who spout all that Mothers are strong crap.

Reactions: 7
"Teaming a pink fleece top with baggy orange bottoms, the bubbly brunette rounded out her look with a black quilted coat and a pair of hiking shoes."

Did you know Mums have absolutely no sense of style either, because they're way too busy looking after their children. Just managing to put any clothes on at all is an achievement for a Mum. Way too busy being strong and unshakeable role models

• Haha
Reactions: 20
From what I've seen those boys seem like bloody hard work cute but pretty full on. I get the impression thay don't sleep very well.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.