Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of Mario, I had a look at his Instagram earlier and it’s so cringe. His pics are probably taken by his wife, right? If my husband asked me to take a pic of him and he did THIS FACE.. I don’t know what I’d do. Mortifying.
Also, get your f-ing shoes off the kitchen cupboard. I know it's the side, but still!

Has he had lip fillers - his mouth looks weird.

Reactions: 3
Just... Urfh😣😷😖
Ugh she's hardly comparable to Davina 🙄 shes a bland, mumsy stage school brat whereas Davina is bursting with personality, life experience and charisma. Giovanna is saccharine sweet and overly peppy 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Speaking of Mario, I had a look at his Instagram earlier and it’s so cringe. His pics are probably taken by his wife, right? If my husband asked me to take a pic of him and he did THIS FACE.. I don’t know what I’d do. Mortifying.
Hr used to.be so handsome, when he first come into towie I loved his personality.he was so different from the other pretty boys on the show. Hes now a parody of his former self. Him and Gi are both as bad as each other.

Reactions: 6
Hr used to.be so handsome, when he first come into towie I loved his personality.he was so different from the other pretty boys on the show. Hes now a parody of his former self. Him and Gi are both as bad as each other.
Ive never watched Towie but I remember him on Celebrity Big Brother, he came across as a lovely man, I liked him. Not now, can't stand him.

Reactions: 2
I really feel like ITV will be lining her up to be the next Lorraine. Lorraine is 61, she won't be in tv forever. That slot is being earmarked for Gi I reckon.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
There’s nothing to her though to be the next presenter. She doesn’t have any views on anything. Anything topical in the news and she doesn’t share her opinion on it or discuss these things/ challenges. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her mention Covid all this year.

Reactions: 14
Anyone else seen the voting figures for the final? Less than 1% between them! So wish Jordan had won, would’ve taken the smug look off all their faces

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Jordan will always be the true winner. He didn't have 15 instagrammers each with 500k+ followers begging for votes.

Reactions: 23
Gi is releasing another book:

They're really seizing their chance to market while she's still popular after I'm a celeb!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It’s not published for another year!! They’re purposefully marketing it now to grab as many preorders as possible while people are still paying attention to her. Bet you any money she’s not even finished it yet.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
It’s not published for another year!! They’re purposefully marketing it now to grab as many preorders as possible while people are still paying attention to her. Bet you any money she’s not even finished it yet.
she probably only knows the outline. Books like her doesn’t have a lot of editing. She can word vomit and that’s what they’ll put out.

Reactions: 5
I’m yawning already 🥱 she’s so dull. Get the pre-orders in now before people forget her come January.

• Haha
Won't be rushing out to get this when it comes out. I actually don't mind Giovanna, but her writing is awful.

Sharing ladbabys video on food banks. Gotta have your fingers in all the pies and be the ultimate do gooder. 🤦‍♀️

She struck me as extremely intelligent, very self-aware, calculating and fully clued-up on how to play the game while in the castle. I felt at times that I was the only person in the country who thought the choosing of the s-club record as a “treat for everyone” wasn’t an act of kindness but rather a premeditated way to endear herself to the voting public. Along with the ridiculously over the top thing with her nose which again was designed to get people saying what a considerate mum she is and so on and on and on, I mean never in all the years of this show has there ever been a secret signal to family that was less subtle. Kudos to her, her husband and their team as she will probably earn a lot of money on the back of it after the carefully crafted picture that’s been painted of her, him and their life. She could write a book...oh wait there

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She struck me as extremely intelligent, very self-aware, calculating and fully clued-up on how to play the game while in the castle. I felt at times that I was the only person in the country who thought the choosing of the s-club record as a “treat for everyone” wasn’t an act of kindness but rather a premeditated way to endear herself to the voting public. Along with the ridiculously over the top thing with her nose which again was designed to get people saying what a considerate mum she is and so on and on and on, I mean never in all the years of this show has there ever been a secret signal to family that was less subtle. Kudos to her, her husband and their team as she will probably earn a lot of money on the back of it after the carefully crafted picture that’s been painted of her, him and their life. She could write a book...oh wait there
She was clearly given tips from ex jungle celebs... Matt and Dougie. Also I think she has the same management as Scarlett and Jac Jossa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.