Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See Matt and Emma have the same people decorate their house as Tom and Gi. It really pisses me off how much stuff these people get gifted.

Reactions: 23
Not sure if all the Jordan fans on here are aware of his podcast Help I Sexted my boss. Hilarious! :) Much more entertaining than Gi's.

Reactions: 13
I couldn’t stand the “oh I’m the last woman standing” comments.’in a world where we should be equal 🙈🙈 why does it matter that she’s the last woman?! Yes she’s best all the other women but there’s only one winner, (which of course we now
Know is her) but still.

Reactions: 19
I can't believe she won, she did nothing but seemed to always try and get as much speak air time when there was a group task going on. The silly hand signal she did annoyed me right from the start.
As I say I was shocked she won but then saw how many followers she had on insta...when will people wake up and realise if we follow them on socials we're just customers to these people! 🤯

Reactions: 28
I’m surprise she’s allowed to go straight back home and not isolate for a bit. Are they using the rapid COVID tests?

Reactions: 14
She's annoying. The fact she trades on the fact she has a womb and ovaries that work is annoying. Her husband is annoying. Their children are growing up to be annoying.
She doesn't represent mum's. She's had 3 neuro-typical children with no health issues (I'm sure we'd know if they had any) with a partner who works from home and when he's away grandparents do childcare and they have a nanny. I do not want or need advice from a saccharine mother who does not live a life remotely relatable to your everyday parent.
How do you know they have a nanny? X

Urghh... The sun ... About home... So a very unrelatable mumma millionaire life, nanny etc... The end of the scrummy article says she s decided it's time embrace the limelight... With her management company obv Says here her best mate is Emma Willis. They live very close in mansions in Hertfordshire.

Reactions: 9
This family will milk this win for all its worth. They show off about the smallest things, so we’ll still be hearing about this waayyy down the track! Tom hasn’t stopped already.....

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Urghh... The sun ... About home... So a very unrelatable mumma millionaire life, nanny etc... The end of the scrummy article says she s decided it's time embrace the limelight... With her management company obv Says here her best mate is Emma Willis. They live very close in mansions in Hertfordshire.
The only thing I like about these two now is their home! I have to admit I have read her books and was a fan at one point, they are very easy reading 😂, but now they are so annoying!

Reactions: 3
She's annoying. The fact she trades on the fact she has a womb and ovaries that work is annoying. Her husband is annoying. Their children are growing up to be annoying.
She doesn't represent mum's. She's had 3 neuro-typical children with no health issues (I'm sure we'd know if they had any) with a partner who works from home and when he's away grandparents do childcare and they have a nanny. I do not want or need advice from a saccharine mother who does not live a life remotely relatable to your everyday parent.
sorry but what does it matter that her children are neuro-typical? She obviously doesn’t have a say in that...are mums only relatable if they don’t use childcare services and have kids with additional needs ?!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can't believe she won, she did nothing but seemed to always try and get as much speak air time when there was a group task going on. The silly hand signal she did annoyed me right from the start.
As I say I was shocked she won but then saw how many followers she had on insta...when will people wake up and realise if we follow them on socials we're just customers to these people! 🤯
Agree OMG that silly hand signal drove me insane too!!! She didn’t come across well, always so smug or something. Still can’t believe she won

She looks like his mum 🤦🏻‍♀️
I thought she was much older till I googled her age 🙈

Agree OMG that silly hand signal drove me insane too!!! She didn’t come across well, always so smug or something. Still can’t believe she won

I thought she was much older till I googled her age 🙈
Is that the thumb on nose, waving hand with wiggly fingers hand signal? Like someone trying to manufacture a personality? So annoying

She wishes she lived in Hertfordshire, she lives in Middlesex she’s just trying to be fancier although their house was up for sale for 2 million a few months ago so they could move closer to Emma and Matt for their kids school!

Reactions: 4
She wishes she lived in Hertfordshire, she lives in Middlesex she’s just trying to be fancier although their house was up for sale for 2 million a few months ago so they could move closer to Emma and Matt for their kids school!
Emma lives in St Albans or near St Albans I’ve seen her a few times

Reactions: 2
I can't get over the lazy journalism of that Sun article. "Giovanna Fletcher has given fans a look inside her stunning family home"? Well, technically yes, but it's just a selection of photos from their instagram! :LOL:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.