Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My twin sister and I went to her live event happy mum happy baby, she had just had a baby liked the podcast so got tickets.
we both liked their dear Carrie/Tom & Gi videos and had always been mcfly fans

My sister first baby and she was excited to go her chat was absolutely boring but the meet&greet after she was so rude!!
Such nasty woman looked at us like we were filth, my sister left upset.
She had told her, her and Tom reminded her of and her partner had been together since school and now we’re juggling being new parents together.
Gi gave her the death stare proper nasty woman, looked at her like she was stupid. - like you aren’t anything like me because I’m the best obviously.
Way to treat a new mum!!
We’ve never read the book and unfollowed her on social media but still loved Tom.
Lately I’ve gone right off him he seems like an obnoxious, out of touch from the real word, smug d**k! He’s put me right off mcfly.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
My twin sister and I went to her live event happy mum happy baby, she had just had a baby liked the podcast so got tickets.

My sister first baby and she was excited to go her chat was absolutely boring but the meet&greet after she was so rude!!
She had told her, her and Tom reminded her of and her partner had been together since school and now we’re juggling being new parents together.
Gi gave her the death stare proper nasty woman, looked at her like she was stupid. - like you aren’t anything like me because I’m the best obviously.
Way to treat a new mum!!
We’ve never read the book and unfollowed her on social media but still loved Tom.
Lately I’ve gone right off him he seems like an obnoxious, out of touch from the real word, smug d**k! He’s put me right off mcfly.
I attended one of her events too and found the same thing! Very rude and up herself and absolutely thought she was better than us paupers who came to see her.

Reactions: 11
I attended one of her events too and found the same thing! Very rude and up herself and absolutely thought she was better than us paupers who came to see her.
I met her before they got married... she was the same then. Was not friendly at all, unapproachable and I felt like she didn’t like Tom being “famous” like she wasn’t happy with him talking to us!

Reactions: 4
I met her before they got married... she was the same then. Was not friendly at all, unapproachable and I felt like she didn’t like Tom being “famous” like she wasn’t happy with him talking to us!
doesn’t surprise me at all. She nearly ran me over once outside a McFly gig (her fault entirely) and had the audacity to glare at me as if it was all my fault and that I was the scum of the earth

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8

Way to treat a new mum!!
Lol you were lucky to even get her presence! She just walked off stage at our one and left her guests to do the meet and greet (all of whom were very friendly actually!)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I think their kids are one of the most effective birth controls in existence. Whenever I see a clip of them they're always being a pain in the arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I met her at an event and to fill the silence said ‘I had two boys the same age as yours’ (this was pre-Max) and she just stared at me as if I was a total piece of crap. (I was working, not there as a ‘fan’).

sounds like that’s not unusual for her!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I've met her a few times as a guest at events. She is absolutely disgusting to hospitality workers and the general public.

Tom is quite polite, but a wet blanket.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I met her at an event and to fill the silence said ‘I had two boys the same age as yours’ (this was pre-Max) and she just stared at me as if I was a total piece of crap. (I was working, not there as a ‘fan’).

sounds like that’s not unusual for her!
But did yours come out the womb loving back to the future and making references to Doctor Who?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No one's children matter except Tom and Gi's, of course she would look at you like dirt. How dare you even mention the fact that other people are parents in her presence? Fools

• Haha
I’m so glad I came across this thread I was on here reading another thread and searched them because of my strong dislike to them nowadays and I’ve not looked back I love it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm normally a lurker on here, but FFS stop saying the Duke... I mean Bridgerton. The joke wasn't funny the first time and it just gets more irritating the more you say it!

I’m so glad I came across this thread I was on here reading another thread and searched them because of my strong dislike to them nowadays and I’ve not looked back I love it 😂
I remember trying to find a thread for them on Guru Gossip back when that was the most popular gossip site and it was frustratingly quiet!

Children like Tom and Gi's are the most frustrating to teach. Give me kids who struggle with their work; boisterous kids who can't sit still or stop talking; kids whose parents don't have the time or resources to take them on days out or long walks in the countryside to bring home massive duck-off sticks - those things can be supported. *Please* don't give me kids who have never been perceived as anything other than mummy's little do-no-wrong angel.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oooh I love reading all these tales of Gi being a biatch! What a cowbag. She wasn’t even famous enough pre-jungle to warrant being a Class A twunt but seems she’s always been like that if it goes back to the McFly days. I’ve met Harry a few times, during the boys’ promo days and when he was doing Rip It Up, and he’s always been so nice and chatty, had a long convo with him about Kit once as he’s the same age as my little girl and we were comparing stories... funny that Gi wouldn’t even entertain people talking to her about her kids when that’s her main draw 🤪

Reactions: 9
Oh my god these stories 🍵 🐸

gotta say I’m surprised, thought she’d at least fake niceties but you’ve all had the same experiences

Reactions: 5
I'm normally a lurker on here, but FFS stop saying the Duke... I mean Bridgerton. The joke wasn't funny the first time and it just gets more irritating the more you say it!
Cleary doesn't fancy Tom atm. Which is a relief. Couldn't cope with her and another child. EVER!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.