Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they talk like that because their parents aren't parenting. They're trying to be cool and their kids best mates.

Reactions: 3
I think they talk like that because their parents aren't parenting. They're trying to be cool and their kids best mates.
100% this! My stepchildrens mum always says this to us that they talk to her like a piece of tit. We’ve never had that problem. She tries to be their best mate, whereas my husband is there to be their parent.

Reactions: 4
Anyone have a clip or can explain what they were saying? I always watch stories on mute 😂

They had this massive branch and the boys were telling her they wanted to take it home. She said it’s a bit big to take home as it’ll be really heavy. I think Buddy said ‘just call daddy’ like he told her to do it. Then Buzz said something about really wanting it. I can’t remember now what he said. They weren’t asking her, there were no manners. They were just demanding and telling her what to do.

Hard to explain so might not come across as that bad but when I watched it I thought they were so rude and spoilt.

Reactions: 9
Omg that curly hair post is so cringe! Making it look like she didn’t just spend 2 hours doing that 😂
Still looks tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought the same. My child would never, ever speak to me like that. He has too much love and respect for me. Those two older boys are vile! I can only imagine what they're like at school.
They strike me as the type of parents who won't have a bad word said about their little darlings behaviour at school. I can imagine them being bullies but when Gi and Tom are pulled up for it they would be like "No they wouldn't do that, they're little Angels"

Bullied for having brown eyes? Bullied? Because her eyes were brown? Of course, Carrie.
She then really got on board with BLM movement. Poor didums had brown eyes. Her pain must have been so awful. Bless her entitled fragile white skin.

Reactions: 1
Anyone have a clip or can explain what they were saying? I always watch stories on mute 😂
There was a lot of eye rolling at everything she was saying to them. One of them shouted at her because she wasn’t helping fast enough and then told her to go away to ‘poo poo land’

• Wow
Reactions: 7
There was a lot of eye rolling at everything she was saying to them. One of them shouted at her because she wasn’t helping fast enough and then told her to go away to ‘poo poo land’
Oh god. I didn’t watch that far I just switched off cause it annoyed me that they were telling her what to do and she’d happily film it and share it. These boys need proper parenting. That doesn’t even mean absolute strictness, it just means boundaries and consistency.

Reactions: 6
God, how mortifying for them. And even more mortifying that they don't see it as too embarrassing to share!

If my girl said that to me she would be on the naughty step before she’d shut her mouth. Nothing quirky or cool about rude children.

ETA: Naughty Step is what works in our house and I know we all use different methods.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
They seem to have styled themselves as these quirky and cool parents which gets to a point where it’s just ridiculous. Their parenting says a lot about their own level of maturity - not their age. I know young parents - some of them single mums - who’s children have proper boundaries and would never dream of speaking to them like that. These two are just an example of brats raising brats, it’s not the kids fault though.

Reactions: 8
Aaaaand the giant stick (which is really, half a tree) was brought home. Can they learn to tell their kids "no", please? (Tom posted about it on Instagram)

"My hair is looking boofier" - not really mate, your 'natural curls' are just dropping out.

The children are shockingly spoilt and disrespectful, and will only get worse - especially because Tom and Gi treat it as though it's funny. Kids don't need their every whim to be indulged or their every word to be tolerated. Tell them no or not to be rude once in a while, ffs. They aren't going to hate you for it, they need boundaries.

"My hair is looking boofier" - not really mate, your 'natural curls' are just dropping out.

The children are shockingly spoilt and disrespectful, and will only get worse - especially because Tom and Gi treat it as though it's funny. Kids don't need their every whim to be indulged or their every word to be tolerated. Tell them no or not to be rude once in a while, ffs. They aren't going to hate you for it, they need boundaries.
Oh my god, the way she carries on about Bridgerton or “the duke” as she calls it... it’s like she’s a teenager... you are in your mid 30s woman AND MARRIED... act like it!! I was cringing so badly watching her story 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Oh my god, the way she carries on about Bridgerton or “the duke” as she calls it... it’s like she’s a teenager... you are in your mid 30s woman AND MARRIED... act like it!! I was cringing so badly watching her story 🙄🙄
Aw come on, we 30-somethings are allowed to swoon over the Duke too aren’t we 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.