Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she is just so boring! And what is that hideous fleece she’s wearing? How exactly is she a mummy influencer - she’s everything I don’t want to be as a mum!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know we’re all on lockdown at the minute and no one should feel the need to dress up to stay in (unless its what they want to do of course) but Tom always looks squeaky clean whereas she looks like she need a good scrub !
I also hate it when she does that whole dancing thing it seems so staged

Reactions: 9
I know we’re all on lockdown at the minute and no one should feel the need to dress up to stay in (unless its what they want to do of course) but Tom always looks squeaky clean whereas she looks like she need a good scrub !
I also hate it when she does that whole dancing thing it seems so staged
Yes and how staged was the “what does WAP mean” discussion....

I mean she’s never googled it? And then when she googled it it said ‘wireless access point’ but I googled it and it told me what it really means 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can't believe I used to really like Gi and Tom, now I just cringe every time they come on. Still love their house though 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Just why? Hello. There that'll do. Twazzocks

• Haha
Reactions: 3
5AA49E20-D308-4CCF-8328-655782F0DD02.jpeg

I’m so funny and ✨quirky✨ because my son is pulling at my leg when trying to take a picture.

twit. That face he pulls is really starting to annoy me.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
View attachment 395241
I’m so funny and ✨quirky✨ because my son is pulling at my leg when trying to take a picture.

twit. That face he pulls is really starting to annoy me.
It honestly concerns me that they thought that photo was appropriate to post on the Internet to millions of people just to be quirky. Including mentioning he was nude in the caption.
Absolutely no concern for safeguarding their child!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
It honestly concerns me that they thought that photo was appropriate to post on the Internet to millions of people just to be quirky. Including mentioning he was nude in the caption.
Absolutely no concern for safeguarding their child!!
they must have changed the caption because it doesn’t mention that anymore. TBH I’m so sleep deprived coming off 24 hour shift home to a 9 month old who thinks sleep is a myth 😂 I didn’t even notice he was in the buff. Why would you put him in at all?! Id have painted his whole body green instead of just his face if I’d noticed.

Reactions: 2
they must have changed the caption because it doesn’t mention that anymore. TBH I’m so sleep deprived coming off 24 hour shift home to a 9 month old who thinks sleep is a myth 😂 I didn’t even notice he was in the buff. Why would you put him in at all?! Id have painted his whole body green instead of just his face if I’d noticed.
Oh have they changed it? Yeah it said something like him being "basically naked" - I noticed it earlier in the day and was lurking here for a while waiting for people to call them out 👀

when I saw the picture on Instagram I didn't even notice their kid 😂 why didn't they just crop him out?
Because kids are their whole personality ! Kaching Kaching! Those roasts in a box won’t buy themselves ... oh wait

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought them posting a picture of those desks was absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 5
Can we just talk about how irritating she is on The Baby Club, her singibf voice is terrible and she somehow manages to come across at patronising even on that!

Reactions: 8
This is a really horrible and shallow comment so soz in advance, but I've always been surprised at how good looking Mario is in comparison to his sister.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It pisses me off that they promote themselves as being perfect parents, obsessed with their kids, amazing authors, Tom is a fantastic musician, blah, blah, blah, when it doesn't add up. How do you spend 24 hrs a day with your kids and write books and play in a band and go on various tv shows and teach your kids and make cakes, write songs, etc, especially when the kids are so hyperactive? Am I just a crap failure to not manage to do 5000 things in one day?

Reactions: 11
This is a really horrible and shallow comment so soz in advance, but I've always been surprised at how good looking Mario is in comparison to his sister.
Nah, as a bi person, I've always found Gi and Mario to be equally attractive, but her more so because he's dipped in fake tan. Also, she might be annoying sometimes, but he's the absolute worst.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.