Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

What the What?!

@StarGZR528 thank you for posting FiBelleFi’s X post. 😉 It is truly sickening to hear that she was treated so poorly by Tom! What is also interesting to learn is that she states: “Over the past days I’ve been contacted by WDWNT employees, his former friends, women he hurt, and Patreon subscribers (where he found his current mistress)”. So, current employees of WDWNT knew of Tom’s despicable, and dare I say “unscrupulous” behavior. Well, Disney placed him back on the media list and Karma is a bitch!😜. I’m glad that she is finding the support that she needs. 😇

Reactions: 1

What the What?!

In today’s WDWNT “Ask Us Anything” podcast, Tom and Eric received previously submitted questions. However, Mary in the comments had this to ask:
IMG_0405.jpeg

What the What?!

@Ravensfire and @DISbored exactly! Over dramatic. However, Eric appears to have a nervous breakdown regarding Tom’s departure! Tom will be gone for about 4 weeks, return for their Stage 89 event, then return to Japan! Eric had better channel his USMC training! 😜🫡

• Haha

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Tom’s moving to Japan to experience Disney in the fullest I get loving Disney but moving to another country for a theme park is kinda nuts I think maybe he’ll come back with a purchased bride
He's said he's moving there for a few months, since his apartment lease is up for renewal, and he's going to be in Tokyo Disney so much over the next few months anyway. All that may be true, but it also sounds like he's pulling a geographic. Whatever the reason(s) (and your last sentence crossed my mind, too), I'm looking forward to all the Japan content. And will be curious to see how long he stays there.

eonxblue

This thread took long enough!
---
The ex gf’s twitter thread was quite revealing.

In the latest WDWNT podcast about Tom and Eric, Tom says something along the lines of “if the workplace at WDWNT is so toxic, why do I have some people work for me for years?!” Eric glances at his phone, allowed an awkward silence, then changes the subject.

A bit earlier Eric spends some time describing Tom’s quick temper and these work related phone calls he receives from Tom that he very apparently doesn’t like or appreciate.

Why do you work there, Eric?

Last edited:

JakeDog

Maybe that it. A bunch of adults instead of having a real job working. Are doing YouTube videos that no one watches. I would be embarrass to only get 3,000 views. I can understand teens doing things like this. Some of the people make great money. But after all these years. Tom has to understand he’s going no where.
‘Tom is like he has nothing going on in his life. So he buying friends. He buying trying to make people care about him. group 1 people I have more toys. So any tips u don’t know what to do with them. Group 2. I can eat all the food. .. group 3 I can ride all the rides. Group 4 I am funny, I do pod casts to let people know how funny I am. Hope he pays well, I can’t fathom any one normal working for him.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
I'm confused by her saying she's no longer associated with Tom or WDWNT. Did she work for him? That seems to be the MO for these people - hiring someone you want to sleep with and then getting into a relationship with them.

JakeDog

There is something racially wrong with the whole group. I like Disney , I have two or three Disney thing mostly christmas tree stuff. Something has to go in the tree. But popcorn buckets. Stuff toys. Normal people don’t do this. What did TOM ever do as a job ? Would anyone hire him ? Eric is just as bad.

What the What?!

who has the full tea
@preener2345 and @eonxblue That would be scintillating to know if Tom was abusing his power as boss over the employees, especially those who were in a relationship with him. According to FiBelleFi, she alleges that Tom threatened her if she posted the details of their relationship on social media. Threatened her how exactly? 🤔 I do not like bullies and even according to Eric, Tom has a temper. If only someone would come to the Tattle Tea party, indeed. 🥰 ☕

JakeDog

Tom’s full of himself today. He makes it like Disney goes to him to O.K . Everything. That he really matters [ in his mine]. Do you really think DIsbey gives two shi$ about him. He never calls out Disney just raising prices. On way or another. The new Lighting lane is another price raising thing.. DIS changes is another price raising event

Satan's Little Helper

Did anyone watch the podcast episode yesterday? Why did Tom act like he’s leaving forever, he’s only going to be gone for a few months but he was acting like he’s never coming back!
Cause he's a clickbait whore.

Did anyone catch today's ep? "Oh please, please Disney make the Tiana's hot sauces you're referring to in the ride backstory!!! I'll be very mad if you don't!" 🤮 Bitch, please. As if you could taste them with Disney's 🍆 shoved so far down your throat.

Nothing will change now you're on the media list. 🤣 Sure, Jan.

And don't worry, Tom, like Disney would ever miss a chance to bilk dumbasses like you.. Enjoy your shitty corporate hot sauces.

MartinNOLA

It's hard to say. I don't know what she looks like because she doesn't seem to ever post her face. Someone said she was French-Canadian?
They accidentally showed her during a live pan shot at Boathouse I think and she looks pretty much how she sounds.

advil

So I thought the channel was supposed to stand for Walt Disney World News Today. WTF does Tom’s adventures in Tokyo have to do with that? I guess he knows that if he made a separate channel barely anyone would watch so he has to put it on the main channel.

JakeDog

He owns everything. So why not, he think very highly about himself. He thinks everyone is just waiting for his important words all 6.5k people. How can you put any effort into something and only get 6,500 people watching you ?? That has to tell you something

What the What?!

Wait? What?! He’s coming back in a few weeks and then returning to Japan?! OMG that makes this even more pathetic?! Why not just move after the event?
Because his apartment lease expired and he did not wish to renew it. So, he placed his “household goods (HHG) in storage (or at their new studio). He would rather reside in Japan in the interim. He states he would save money? 🤔 Notwithstanding, I agree with you. “Even more pathetic” is spot on!😜 I’m not fan of his, but I got a notification in my YT feed and watched his farewell video. I do give to GKTW.

JakeDog

It’s like Tom’s parents don’t know what to do with him. “ Tom become a you Tube star “. Good ideas dad ‘ support me please”. yes Tom. Go to JAPAN away from us.

What the What?!

This thread took long enough!
---
The ex gf’s twitter thread was quite revealing.

In the latest WDWNT podcast about Tom and Eric, Tom says something along the lines of “if the workplace at WDWNT is so toxic, why do I have some people work for me for years?!” Eric glances at his phone, allowed an awkward silence, then changes the subject.

A bit earlier Eric spends some time describing Tom’s quick temper and these work related phone calls he receives from Tom that he very apparently doesn’t like or appreciate.

Why do you work there, Eric?
@eonxblue I am glad that you found the thread. 😉

Indeed. Eric states that he has now worked for WDWNT for 4 years, right at the start of the pandemic. Tom admitted that he was essentially a crappy boss and that he was no Steve Jobs! 😜 Lastly, he goes on to say that employees either last “for 5 minutes or forever.” Perhaps there is more to the story from other employees that have quit or were fired. Maybe if Tom did not date his employees, things may be less problematic and more professional. 🤔