Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

What the What?!

This thread took long enough!
---
The ex gf’s twitter thread was quite revealing.

In the latest WDWNT podcast about Tom and Eric, Tom says something along the lines of “if the workplace at WDWNT is so toxic, why do I have some people work for me for years?!” Eric glances at his phone, allowed an awkward silence, then changes the subject.

A bit earlier Eric spends some time describing Tom’s quick temper and these work related phone calls he receives from Tom that he very apparently doesn’t like or appreciate.

Why do you work there, Eric?
@eonxblue I am glad that you found the thread. 😉

Indeed. Eric states that he has now worked for WDWNT for 4 years, right at the start of the pandemic. Tom admitted that he was essentially a crappy boss and that he was no Steve Jobs! 😜 Lastly, he goes on to say that employees either last “for 5 minutes or forever.” Perhaps there is more to the story from other employees that have quit or were fired. Maybe if Tom did not date his employees, things may be less problematic and more professional. 🤔

What the What?!

Oooh in that case Tom, hypocrite much?!😜 It would be truly amazing if he and the company changes due to being on the media list! I’m here for it and I hope he gets called out for it by his WDWNT Patreon supporters! Stay tuned. 😉😜🍿

npfiii

Tom’s full of himself today. He makes it like Disney goes to him to O.K . Everything. That he really matters [ in his mine]. Do you really think DIsbey gives two shi$ about him. He never calls out Disney just raising prices. On way or another. The new Lighting lane is another price raising thing.. DIS changes is another price raising event
Whatever happened to him being "...at war with Disney"
The cunt can't stay away.