Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Satan's Little Helper

Eric honestly seems just as smug and douchey as Tom. Saw Monday's video where he laughed during a story about some old woman groping the person in a Goofy costume in the park. Yeah, real funny, asshole. Bet you'd feel a different way if it were your daughter and it happened to her.

Reactions: 2
Never forget that during Hurricane he stay on Disney Property just like Kyle Pallo, claim he was trapped on a Disney hotel and went live and got some $$$ on superchats.

I literally never knew about this until someone mentioned it here on Tattle

JakeDog

There’s is something seriously wrong with him. At looks like closed to 40. Spending his life buying Disney junk . Living in a fake world. There are sick woman out there that are willing to sell themselves for him. Free travel. Free home free food for nothing in return. This guy in on mental health medication. It take him time to react to everything

invisobelt

It's hard to say. I don't know what she looks like because she doesn't seem to ever post her face. Someone said she was French-Canadian?

Reactions: 1

preener2345

Not sure how easy it is to just go to Japan. Is he entering on a tourist visa? Those have a max of 90 days but generally only 15 days. You also can't work while in Japan. I see some issues with this...

DISbored

Chatty Member
So I thought the channel was supposed to stand for Walt Disney World News Today. WTF does Tom’s adventures in Tokyo have to do with that? I guess he knows that if he made a separate channel barely anyone would watch so he has to put it on the main channel.
He really tries to make his ugly ass, the flagship of the channel and well he does have great opinions. He shouldn’t be making that ugly fucking face the star the show.

Also, I’m all for being a Disney adult, but both Tom and Eric have no kids and are giving me the nuances of the country bear jamboree… That is a little weird

peteykirch

VIP Member
It's hard to say. I don't know what she looks like because she doesn't seem to ever post her face. Someone said she was French-Canadian?
From the glimpses I saw she was super thin, like how they described Maris from Frasier. She also had this really annoying Valley Girl vocal fry thing going on.

Lucigoosi

I know Tom's girlfriend is fibellefi on IG and Twitter, but why does she never show her face on there or on WDWNT videos?
I think I read both of these from the old gg forum on Disney Twitter: That she has a much older husband in Canada. I don't see how that can be true because she's been her pretty much constantly since travel opened back up. And she did have a serious job with a Canadian finance company and didn't want her face to be shown so people would continue to take her seriously.

• Haha

JakeDog

New low Tom review of 1900 park fare. 26 minute of Tom’s face. You cant even see what the food looks likes. With his 3.7k views. Just wonder does Tom make his crew watch his videos to add up views. ? Does he have enough patreaon people to foot any bills ?