Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

advil

What the fuck is attracting women to this guy? Is it the thrill of fucking an average-looking, uptight man-child in his bedroom crammed full of Disney crap while he brags about how he single-handedly saved the Country Bears as he climaxes?*

*Just assuming. Not from personal experience.
I dunno, he’s clearly gross inside and out! You are being kind by calling him “average-looking!” 😆

My only guess is that he lures Disney-loving women in with promises of all-expense paid trips to Tokyo Disney or something? Maybe free Disney merch and meals and stuff? Cause why else would anyone be with him? 🤨

Reactions: 3

DISbored

Chatty Member
Does anyone notice Tom keeps shoving either his ugly face or name in every video title now what is going on with that?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

JakeDog

What I can’t figure out is where all the money is coming from? They don’t get enough YouTube hits to make major money. Studio/office Rent paid workers ? Tom thinks he’s funny , or a news personality. Not..
---
i know Bob. Whiteside works for a big media company. I dint know if they are footing the bills. I just can’t stand the time spent on merchandise and food. Their food is not that great.

Last edited:
@minniebby2 I see your “disturbing, disgusting, and grotesque Tom, and I raise you this DDG Tom:View attachment 2893739
Notwithstanding, he gets the ladies! 😜 🦭
I’m glad someone else said it, my god! Put ut some pride into yourself if your going to be on camera. Don’t look like such a disgusting slob who’s about to stuff a mouth full of stale Cheetos in your face.
Don’t they have razors in Tokyo?

What the What?!

I wanted to watch a review of 1900 Park Fare, but I refused to watch his. I see that others have reviewed it. It is just something about Tom that just doesn’t sit right with me. 🤔 Oh, I remember… he is insufferable. 😜

• Haha

PoorKid

VIP Member
There’s is something seriously wrong with him. At looks like closed to 40. Spending his life buying Disney junk . Living in a fake world.
There are a lot of Disney vlogger guys just like this. Feel free to add him to the long list.

• Heart

What the What?!

Someone asked Tom about the cheating allegations! His response was quite interesting! Methinks she dodged a bullet!😜🤔
IMG_8923.jpeg

• Wow
What I can’t figure out is where all the money is coming from? They don’t get enough YouTube hits to make major money. Studio/office Rent paid workers ? Tom thinks he’s funny , or a news personality. Not..
---
i know Bob. Whiteside works for a big media company. I dint know if they are footing the bills. I just can’t stand the time spent on merchandise and food. Their food is not that great.
You know I wonder this too? I’m guessing patreaon is footing most of the bill
Tom seems like the type of boss that makes everyone laugh at his jokes so therefore he thinks he’s funny and because people don’t wanna get fired they have to laugh. I often wonder what Eric Morton really thinks of Tom?

• Heart
Did anyone watch the podcast episode yesterday? Why did Tom act like he’s leaving forever, he’s only going to be gone for a few months but he was acting like he’s never coming back!

invisobelt

I’d wager it’d be way easier to work there if Tom doesn’t want to fuck you. So good on Eric, I guess.

• Haha

npfiii

Hey guys! I came across an episode today (however it's 5 days old now😜) where Tom and Eric are catching up on all of the Disney media events within the last 2 weeks! To my chagrin, Tom says that he has a girlfriend! What the what?!! Did anyone else know about this? And more specifically, did anyone warn her about him?🤔😜😖View attachment 2998532
He means he bought a Waifu pillow that he fucks nightly

• Sick
  • Haha

What the What?!

1704768564734.png

Tom teases a major announcement and encourages viewers to leave a comment as to what they believe it to be! The majority of comments believe that Tom and WDWNT are back on Disney’s media list! Tom informs viewers to tune in Friday for the big reveal! Oh boy, if you thought that Tom was insufferable before, please, stay tuned! Tom, cocky much?😜🙄

@1:24-@2:38

DISbored

Chatty Member
He is so gross is there no self awareness to camera angles and how ugly you look? Thats who I want presenting Disney to me?

• Haha