Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MagicalMusings

Okay, I’ve been super curious about what exactly caused Pete (Carney) to be fired from WDWNT.

The first time, probably nearly a year ago, Pete mentioned something on a live stream about there being some sort of negotiations so that he would still appear as a friend-of-the-channel for their weekly variety show here and there. Sure enough, he did continue to be on sometimes, but Tom would make snarky remarks about him from time to time. Nothing huge, but enough to make me wonder what had caused the leaving in the first place.

Then, a few weeks ago, Tom announced that Pete would no longer be involved, period, and they took him out of the graphics of a regular segment, cementing that it was a permanent change. Recently on a live stream at opening of Rodeo Roundup, Jason & Jill from WDWNT came up to Pete & his girlfriend and were very friendly, no bad blood, plus there was mention of friendly communications with Eric, also on staff. So this leads me to wonder if it was a blow-up between Tom & Pete solely, and if so, what was it? I mean, he wasn’t a paid employee anymore, so something must have happened recently. I’m left wondering why the initial firing happened, and what the recent incident could have been?

• Wow
Reactions: 5

preener2345

Is it possible this IG account is actually him trying to make himself look like some kind of stud getting all kinds of ladies?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

GInursemyass

Yes I saw it this morning and hadn't had time to post it over here. From what she is saying on Twitter it sounds like she is really struggling. Tom is such an asshole

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

What the What?!

Hey guys! I came across an episode today (however it's 5 days old now😜) where Tom and Eric are catching up on all of the Disney media events within the last 2 weeks! To my chagrin, Tom says that he has a girlfriend! What the what?!! Did anyone else know about this? And more specifically, did anyone warn her about him?🤔😜😖
IMG_7141.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

cardfrek

VIP Member
Everyone's favorite Orlando based breaking Disney news source is finally here on Tattle!

His sources are sketchy, the truth gets stretchy, and gets everyone else depressed-y. I know he's had some background drama in his life. It seems like his current girlfriend is employed by him and WDWNT, along with pretty much all of his ex-girlfriends too. Wassup wit dat?

• Haha

Cocobean9

VIP Member
Screw you Tom. Funny how no one is surprised by what she posted (except that multiple women slept with you). We only see a fraction of your personality through vlogs and it ain’t pretty. BTW you may be 35 but you look 50, no joke
IMG_0654.jpeg

• Heart

peteykirch

VIP Member
Was this the woman filming Tom in a recent video about toon town? If so, her voice was so annoying and her commentary so pointless that I was forced to turn off the video!
I know people can't help what their voice sounds like but hers is a French Canadian Valley Girl with way too much vocal fry.

• Haha

Satan's Little Helper

If I'm not mistaken, the current girlfriend is the one he was cheating on his former girlfriend with
Whoever she is, hope she's shaking Tom down for Disney freebies within an inch of his life cause there is NO amount of pixie dust worth putting up with that bitchass, smug, thumb-looking motherfucker. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
He just posted on insta he's back on the media list. He's an asshole and a sell out, who knew?
Let’s see is he makes a big deal about it. Gives the classic “this isn’t going to change anything.”

This is funny a few months ago he was bragging about not being on the media list🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart

DISbored

Chatty Member
Tom’s moving to Japan to experience Disney in the fullest I get loving Disney but moving to another country for a theme park is kinda nuts I think maybe he’ll come back with a purchased bride

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Not sure how easy it is to just go to Japan. Is he entering on a tourist visa? Those have a max of 90 days but generally only 15 days. You also can't work while in Japan. I see some issues with this...
I wondered about that, too. He's been there often enough that I would hope they've dotted all their i's and crossed all their t's. But they were a little light on the details, so who knows. As the DIS/Pete stuff seems to be winding down, I could use a new Disney vlogger scandal.

• Haha

Satan's Little Helper

This douchebag. He repeatedly said, "I'll be throwing mardi gras beads at your face!!" when talking about riding on one of Universal's floats. And he wonders why people hate him.

• Wow
  • Haha