Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PoorKid

VIP Member
What the fuck is attracting women to this guy? Is it the thrill of fucking an average-looking, uptight man-child in his bedroom crammed full of Disney crap while he brags about how he single-handedly saved the Country Bears as he climaxes?*

*Just assuming. Not from personal experience.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

advil

Kinda shocking that anyone would want to be with him, let alone four women??! 😳

“Make sure people actually love you and not your money or your lifestyle.” Um dude look in the mirror. You look at least ten years older than you claim you are and your personality isn’t great either. The only people who would want to be with you are fellow ~Disney adults~ who want you to take them to Disney parks and buy them Disney crap…be realistic!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

cardfrek

VIP Member
I remember from YEARSSSSS ago, his previous relationship with Scarlett ended just as suddenly as well, and then Tom came back with some stupid BS about her being a "psycho". Yeah, the only constant in all this is Tom.

Reactions: 7

Ahoyhoy

Good old WDWNT complaining that a minor light fixture is off-color. How ruinous for your vacation.

And then they double down when the commentors point out how ridiculous Tom is being about such a minor detail problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Their podcast this week was a rundown of the top news stories from last year.

Headline: Lil Yachty regrets spending $100k on his Disney date.

Tom: Same.

• Haha

DISbored

Chatty Member
Did anyone watch the podcast episode yesterday? Why did Tom act like he’s leaving forever, he’s only going to be gone for a few months but he was acting like he’s never coming back!
He had no kids or wife he needs to feel like someone will miss him I think his melodramatic IM LEAVING is doing the opposite.

• Haha

What the What?!

Then Tom posted this. Sure, Tom. :rolleyes: Meanwhile, Belle said she deleted her tweet because he sent her threats.

View attachment 2662329
@nightmaresunlimitedtravel
I sincerely hope that she saved a clear copy of the threats made by Tom! Perhaps she may have a way to use them against him in her favor someday! 🥰 She may have enough information on him that may be useful here! 😈 And I have witnessed the unyielding power of the Tattle verse in bringing down unscrupulous people! 😜🫡😉

advil

LOL it’ll be funny if he’s all excited and makes a big deal about being on the ~media list.~ I’m pretty sure in the past he acted like he didn’t want to be on it and acted like his site was so much more honest than foodblog and others because of it. 🤔

Reactions: 5