Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #8 she had some kids and promotes some coats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same! Had her books etc but now she just irritates me so much with her smugness and general rudeness towards people
And her husband! And it's obvious she just married him because she 'needed' a husband and a baby by the time she was 30.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Yep sounds like an element of neurodivergence for sure. I have a late-diagnosed one myself and to be fair it’s a tough road to let go of the child you thought you had and unlearn everything you thought you knew, so I wouldn’t be too hard on her for that.
Perhaps, but maybe she shouldn’t always make it obvious that the kid isn’t her favourite. Don’t see her making such posts on her other kids birthdays… that or she could jus t refrain from posting all together

Reactions: 8
Oh guys I hope you're on her thread!
I am of course!
---
Tom's been fishing with the boys. A lovely bonding session you'd think. Not for Thomas. He has a face like thunder.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think they have alluded to Buddy being neurodiverse for a few years now but he has always been treated very differently by them both when compared to Buzz which is so sad. They definitely shouldn’t be making veiled references to it in his birthday posts!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2762789
This post is so strange. “Learning to lean into your quirks (etc) has been my biggest lesson”
Why? Because he doesn’t want to fit your mould of how YOUR little boy should be? 😂
Cos he doesn’t want to be a musician? He’s not a golden child like Buzz? 😂
Parenthood is hard as it is, why make it harder by placing unnecessary expectations on your child who are simply trying to figure out their way in the world?
Oh my gosh that post is awful! Imagine reading that from your mum and her posting to the world that it’s been a tough ol’challenge to love you but she got there in the end. Holy smokes.
---
Buddy is now my firm favourite. Cause chaos little man.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
My friend was very of the opinion that the single Danny released should’ve just been him and she says “they (McFly) are riding on his success”
And I replied to her with “so they’re doing a Giovanna?”
Oh wait, never mind… McFly were ACTUALLY successful before he went on the Masked Singer! 🤣

Reactions: 3
This may be a controversial opinion but, after Tom and Dougie snuck off to write their book and hurt Danny’s feelings by leaving him out of the loop… I believe Danny deserves the spotlight and he should have it by himself. It’s his turn.
I kind of feel like Tom’s trying to get a piece of the pie with this double chair announcement on the heels of Danny’s Masked Singer win.

Reactions: 34
This may be a controversial opinion but, after Tom and Dougie snuck off to write their book and hurt Danny’s feelings by leaving him out of the loop… I believe Danny deserves the spotlight and he should have it by himself. It’s his turn.
I kind of feel like Tom’s trying to get a piece of the pie with this double chair announcement on the heels of Danny’s Masked Singer win.
Honestly Tom is such a smarmy wanker 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What? That’s horrid. What happened (re the book).

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.