Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #8 she had some kids and promotes some coats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eugh makes me so mad when people who can afford a holiday get a free holiday. Feck off Gi.
Please all go post "helps when it's free" on her socials. She needs to get a grip.
I'm so fed up with the world
If any of you did comment that, they’ve been deleted and comments are limited 🙄

Next thread title idea: Tom & Giovanna Fletcher- Their relationship is one big #AD

Reactions: 27
I’d be sticking my suitcase out in front of those kids if they were wheeling round the airport like that when I was there. Unbearable.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’d be sticking my suitcase out in front of those kids if they were wheeling round the airport like that when I was there. Unbearable.
I thought the same - no way would you let your kids behave like this in a busy airport - I forgot, it's the Fletchers, entitled pricks!

Reactions: 16
I really do not think they are together any more. No Mother’s Day post for Gi from Tom, they usually post a lot more about their holidays which makes me think he may have taken the boys alone or with his parents (I know Gi reposted his aeroplane story but still 🤷🏼‍♀️), they literally never seem to be together or really mention each other any more. It certainly is odd.
What makes you think that? 🤔

32BC6536-CC7A-42C1-BB59-777789842076.jpeg

so proud of little Max doing whatever face he wants for the photo and the other two look reeeeal happy to be there don’t they 😐🤣

Reactions: 6
Interestingly, the kids faces were not in the AD video. Are they starting to remove the kids from their content? (Probably not...)

Also I don't know how I feel about Tom's family being in the audience for last night's Saturday Night Takeaway. One the one hand, I think it's okay because his family is there to support him. But on the other hand, SNT has always been for 'ordinary' people - celebrating achievements, recognising hardships, giving once in a lifetime experiences. A lot of people want to be in the audience and they queue all day to try and get a ticket. Also, the general audience (i.e. those not involved in the show) have to be over 18. Tom's family being in the audience only highlights the fact that being rich and famous brings you and your family opportunities. I imagine that a large proportion of last night's audience was made up of family/friends involved in the show. But there is a difference between Ant, Dec, producers, etc., and McFly who have probably been on about 5 times.

I know it's not that deep, but my socials are currently full of people saying how much they love the show and how much they will miss it. So, when I saw that photo, I thought it was a little icky.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Interestingly, the kids faces were not in the AD video. Are they starting to remove the kids from their content? (Probably not...)

Also I don't know how I feel about Tom's family being in the audience for last night's Saturday Night Takeaway. One the one hand, I think it's okay because his family is there to support him. But on the other hand, SNT has always been for 'ordinary' people - celebrating achievements, recognising hardships, giving once in a lifetime experiences. A lot of people want to be in the audience and they queue all day to try and get a ticket. Also, the general audience (i.e. those not involved in the show) have to be over 18. Tom's family being in the audience only highlights the fact that being rich and famous brings you and your family opportunities. I imagine that a large proportion of last night's audience was made up of family/friends involved in the show. But there is a difference between Ant, Dec, producers, etc., and McFly who have probably been on about 5 times.

I know it's not that deep, but my socials are currently full of people saying how much they love the show and how much they will miss it. So, when I saw that photo, I thought it was a little icky.
Gi having won Im a Celeb probably gives her clout in that environment seeing as it’s an Ant & Dec and ITV show. There seemed to be a few extra “celebs” floating around last night.

• Sick
Reactions: 5

This was exactly my thoughts when I saw her post. The amount of people who would have loved to be there and they took 4 of the seats.

Reactions: 7

Absolutely agree with you - I also thought it was "off". So many people would have loved to have been in the audience - it seemed so unfair seeing that photo. I agree re wanting to be there for Tom, but not like the don't get to see him performing all over. Just goes to show, it's "who you know"....

And Buzz is 😏🙄...

Reactions: 9
I get what you’re all saying, but I’m sure ant and dec would have made sure people important to the show would have been there. Plus, Tom was performing, if he wasn’t, it definitely wouldn’t have been fair. She may have been offered tickets as a former IAC winner?
I can imagine Tom and Gi are a bit more like “roommates” than a couple. They don’t seem to have much chemistry, even at their wedding. I get the vibe they’ve always been the way they are now.i can imagine Tom is difficult to live with, not in a horrid way, but I imagine when he’s writing books or songs, he shuts himself off, and leaves everything to gi to do. I know she was on tour for a bit, but I can’t imagine Tom doing it all without his parents helping (which most people need)

Reactions: 14
I didn't have audio up so maybe she explained it, but just going by the subtitles what posseses her to be working in the garden/greenhouse covered in dust (and where's your eye protection you idiot woman) looking like an old Italian olive farmer or something, and think that's a good moment to suddenly do an advert for her bizarre appearance in West End Does in a few week's time?

(bizarre because from everything I've seen of her on stage, she can't sing. there are lots more worthy people I'd have thought West End Does would/should have called on first).

Reactions: 1