Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #8 she had some kids and promotes some coats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did notice that she recently had someone ranking about divorce on her podcast. I do think that it may be not too far in their future.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if they are putting on a front for the kids and still living together plus gi has been working more
I don’t think they are together. Just staying together for the kids and she’s built her whole personality on being a wife and mum so

Reactions: 8
Who on earth told Giovanna that dress was a good idea 🙈
Emma is older than her and she looks at least 10 years younger than Giovanna here.
It’s actually quite sad.

B091573A-187C-4AB0-AF18-A8D4CC61C7FB.jpeg

Reactions: 3
It says underneath “Poems for families”
so she’s probably harping on about the miscarriage she had (in my opinion)

strange. She doesn’t realise how lucky she is to have conceived not once but three times. Never any gratitude with her is there 🙄
This is what bothers me about Izzy!!!

Reactions: 1
I've got Gi's itv series on in the background (where with her family they travel around Italy) just to have some background noise whilst I do a deep clean, I don't even have the sound on very loud but her exagerated TV laughter is driving me insane

OMG what is it with celebs having bigger than average gardens getting some hens and declaring they live on a farm?! The real Fletcher Farm is the one Kelvin and his wife run, not this pair

Reactions: 18
Pisses me off how expensive these holidays are and these cnuts get given it on a platter not once but NUMEROUS times! What are Disney thinking using them as an ad? If anything it will put people off, I know it does me

Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen a message from Tom and Gi regarding Amy’s recent cancer diagnosis?

And Amy said in her interview that as soon as she told Tom & Gi they jumped in the car to go and support her and they all went for a walk and let her vent about everything. I know we joke, but that does seem like a kind thing to do for their friend who’s going through an unimaginably stressful time.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.