Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #7 Forced grins and M&S gins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somewhere in Hertfordshire, near borehamwood. That’s what Matt has said on podcasts before but I wouldn’t say anymore than that because the article is about dropping their kids at a school in the area.
I don't live in the UK so I have no idea but does anyone even like Tom and Gio?
When I read a article about them the comments are always extremly negative 😅

Reactions: 2
I don't live in the UK so I have no idea but does anyone even like Tom and Gio?
When I read a article about them the comments are always extremly negative 😅
I have two friends who are big fans. They like almost every post, it's painful 😩
I've mentioned in the past about the child exploitation etc., but they don't seem to care or think it's a problem.
They don't lack intelligence or common sense normally... 🤷‍♀️

Awww bless. Giovanna finally managed to find the #ad hashtag. Just in time for yet another Instagram post reminding us that rich people don't pay for their holidays like the rest of us little people.

Reactions: 12
if Danny wins Masterchef, Tom will be the only one in McFly not winning a tv show 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
ANyone see Gi's new ad on Facebook for regatta? Theres some scathing comments!

Reactions: 1
The freebie cruise. If you want to make your feelings known dislike and comment away lol

I wonder if Tom is sat sobbing in the corner of the room tonight as Amy is united with Martin the fruit and veg man!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gi's Regatta range is 30% off and they're also including an extra 10% off code under each item. Was that there when it launched or is it really not selling that well? 😬

Has Gi really been in Italy for 3 weeks? Why? I’m wondering if she’s been on I’m A Celeb South Africa and isn’t allowed to say. Same with Joe Swash who mysteriously just got back from a few weeks away too.

Reactions: 3
Has Gi really been in Italy for 3 weeks? Why? I’m wondering if she’s been on I’m A Celeb South Africa and isn’t allowed to say. Same with Joe Swash who mysteriously just got back from a few weeks away too.
I know she was with her sister and brother at one point in Italy

Surprise surprise the trip to Italy was all paid for by itv. When will these producers realise we don't care about z list families histories. Stop making the rich richer.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Surprise surprise the trip to Italy was all paid for by itv. When will these producers realise we don't care about z list families histories. Stop making the rich richer.
Exactly that most people won’t know who she or her family are. This only works when they are big names or they have been on screen for a lifetime. I mean honestly whose going to give a damn.

I know it’s what I thought. Couldn’t have just gone on their own buck to discover their heritage could they? 🙄

Reactions: 6
The only story from her past that I'm bothered for is the one where she got bush-pushed at school.

That regatta launch party last night stank of priveledge.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.